Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Promised Coming Of Elijah Was The Coming Of John The Baptist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Promised Coming Of Elijah Was The Coming Of John The Baptist (447 Views)

The Enigma Of John The Baptist / Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2016 Prophecies: Corruption Will Fight Buhari / Youths Set Baptist Church Ablaze In Kano (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Promised Coming Of Elijah Was The Coming Of John The Baptist by platinumtt: 10:30am On Oct 12, 2014
I was discussing with my friend about Elijah's return as John the baptist. He didnt believe until i started quoting the scriptures to back it up. Just wondering if we have some people who do not believe about Elijah been John the baptist

Let us discus cool

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/10/14 / Support For Widows In Akure / Posting Prayer On Facebook, Is It Right Or Wrong? Opinions Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.