Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,810 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Support For Widows In Akure - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Support For Widows In Akure (446 Views)

Akulga Widows Pray For PDP Candidates In Rivers Over Assembly Rerun / COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) / Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Support For Widows In Akure by osuntokun(m): 11:22pm On Nov 16, 2014
I want all my friends to contribute to the empowerment of these set of widows. If you are around Akure, please stop by to wittiness the occasion. Trust me, i will try to be there too. No amount is too small, if you live around Delta, Rivers, Bayelsa, you can as well pass your donation to me before 15 of December with your details. ACEF will send all contributors appreciation messages to acknowledge receipt of donations. You can also follow up on other engagement with the programs of ACEF thereafter. May the good Lord bless you as you sow to celebrate the birth of christ!

(1) (Reply)

Second French Jihadist Apears In Islamic State Video / Your Attitude Should Be The Same As That Of Christ Jesus / Happy Corpus Christi. Solemnity Of Jesus Christ. Christ The King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.