Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,461 members, 7,836,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Help! How Do I Retrieve Money Transfered To An Unexisting Account On The ATM? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help! How Do I Retrieve Money Transfered To An Unexisting Account On The ATM? (862 Views)

How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm / Do You Help Strangers To Withdraw At The ATM? Read What Happened To A Corper / Money Was Wrongfully Transfered Into My Account, What Should I Do? Pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! How Do I Retrieve Money Transfered To An Unexisting Account On The ATM? by illicit(m): 11:02am On Oct 12, 2014
I recently made a mistake of entering an invalid account number while I wanted to transfer money to a friend on the atm. the money has been debited but I want to get it back. what can I do?
Re: Help! How Do I Retrieve Money Transfered To An Unexisting Account On The ATM? by kandiikane(m): 11:25am On Oct 12, 2014
The account isn't nonexistent. It exists that's why your account was debited. You need to go to your bank so they can contact the bank they sent it to. If the banks in Nigeria are as effective as where I am then you should be able to get your money.
Re: Help! How Do I Retrieve Money Transfered To An Unexisting Account On The ATM? by illicit(m): 11:33am On Oct 12, 2014
thanks candy. but the thing is that the account number is 11 digits which is wrong . n
it's suppose to be 10. my mistake. I thought it should be correct as that should be the reason it was deducted in the first place. so then I tried using just some combination of numbers that are even more than 10/11digits but with an higher amount which I know wasn't on the card just to see what will happen this time. the machine didn't tell me it's a wrong or unexciting number it just said insufficient funds.
Re: Help! How Do I Retrieve Money Transfered To An Unexisting Account On The ATM? by ogbojuode(m): 2:23pm On Oct 12, 2014
just be patient, if by Monday the fund is not back into your account, contact your bank. They will surely refund you. Your money is not missing.
Re: Help! How Do I Retrieve Money Transfered To An Unexisting Account On The ATM? by illicit(m): 2:29pm On Oct 12, 2014
ogbojuode:
just be patient, if by Monday the fund is not back into your account, contact your bank. They will surely refund you. Your money is not missing.
really? thanks man. I did it on Friday will wait till tomorrow then thanks a lot
Re: Help! How Do I Retrieve Money Transfered To An Unexisting Account On The ATM? by illicit(m): 3:31am On Dec 03, 2014
The money was later reveted after 3 working days, i had to go complain in my bank and they ask to see those numbers written on my atm card... that about did it. Thanks all
Re: Help! How Do I Retrieve Money Transfered To An Unexisting Account On The ATM? by illicit(m): 3:33am On Dec 03, 2014
@candy do u sch in france? Lol

(1) (Reply)

7 Essential Tools For Small Business / How To Make Money On Facebook / Associated Discount House Gets Merchant Banking Licence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.