Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page - TV/Movies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page (124680 Views)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / The Walking Dead Season 3 / All The Zombie Horror Fans - The Walking Dead (AMC's epic series) [Season 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by chrisgurl(f): 12:09pm On Mar 14, 2015
valboy20:

something tells me it's the spy girl..she got crew outside..
who knows what she's up to??
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by chrisgurl(f): 12:11pm On Mar 14, 2015
SetrakusRa:

Rick - Jessie
Sasha - Spencer
And maybe... Carl - that other girl, forgot her name...
sasha-spencer cheesy
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:34pm On Mar 16, 2015
so painful noah is gone in new episode 14....am so sad... cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by MARKone(m): 7:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
so painful noah is gone in new episode 14....am so sad... cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

In fact my heart missed a bit Dafuq. Noah shouldnt have died embarassed that 1diot that opened the door should be killed

He told that Korean "don't let go" chai cry cry
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:35pm On Mar 16, 2015
exactly i gues noah was expecting it that his going to die if u notice that everybody evenhate him already.. do u rember
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by eldav(m): 11:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
This episode was so annoying. How can a group of ppl be so cowardly? Imagine how that coward spoilt every plan that was conceived just because he didn't wanna die,thereby causing the death of Noah.

Rick's crew doesn't fit into this new community because the inhabitants are so darn weak. Rick's crew survived because they know about unity,very closely knit,if not for the barrier guarding that community none of them will survive cos they are so weak and selfish.

Right now trouble is brewing. The black clergy man has sown a bad seed in that woman's mind which may end badly for the community. Its annoying but getting more interesting.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by JUHABACH: 10:51am On Mar 17, 2015
damn.that pastor na sly guy. really feel sad about noah's death. cant wait to see how things turnout
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Keky(m): 12:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
Latest episode of The Walking Dead was the best in a long while! I bet Deanna is gonna blame Glenn for her son's death. All the decent black men have been killed off except a big traitor, wonder what the group will do to him as punishment.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:24pm On Mar 17, 2015
i dpont no why that priest tore the holy bible....the man is realy confuse
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by eldav(m): 4:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
I was worried when Deanna's son died because it could breed distrust in that community, but since her son's friend survived,though a very big,fat coward,i guess he'll say the truth and glenn will b free.

I actually liked it when when Glenn knocked him out cold grin
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
The battle of alexandra should come up anytime from now, that should end the season with an intro if the next season's threat.

Noah's death, not cool tho, there could have been more to his character.

That priest should be hanged where walkers will eat him inch by inch.

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
Keky:
Latest episode of The Walking Dead was the best in a long while! I bet Deanna is gonna blame Glenn for her son's death. All the decent black men have been killed off except a big traitor, wonder what the group will do to him as punishment.
The priest days are numbered.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:53am On Mar 18, 2015
that priest day is numbered imagine telling and saying rick group are bad.......is a betarayed... his days are numbered angry angry angry angry
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by armadeo(m): 9:58pm On Mar 18, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
that priest day is numbered imagine telling and saying rick group are bad.......is a betarayed... his days are numbered angry angry angry angry

i have avoided this thread for a while i just watched the last 3 episodes back to back.

sad for noah.

hate the priest but i expected it

this alexandria peeps are cowards to the core and rick said they are lucky they have his crew.

waiting........ for ......................NEGAN...
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
checki out the picture of nOAH HW HE GOT BITTEN AND EATTEN BY WALKERS... angry angry angry sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by armadeo(m): 8:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

adewumiopeyemi:
checki out the picture of nOAH HW HE GOT BITTEN AND EATTEN BY WALKERS... angry angry angry sad sad sad sad
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 12:19am On Mar 20, 2015
Poor, poor Noah! I could not watch his death scene angry. I'm glad Eugene finally stepped up for once. who's going to treat Tara's serious head wound? The drunk doctor? undecided

Deanna is going to be upset about her son and I wonder if Nicholas will lie about how it happened and make more trouble for Rick and the group.

I hope since Maggie heard Father Useless talking to Deanna she will tell Deanna about him leaving his parish members outside of their church to die.

I'm not understanding Carol right now. I don't think the answer to people problems is to kill them right away. Although if she took Father Useless on a flower tour I wouldn't be upset. smiley

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 12:28am On Mar 20, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:

I call him father useless.

He can't fight, he can't go for runs, he can't hold a gun, heck! he can't even open his church door for his congregation, he left them for the walkers.

I think father useless is pissed off bout the massacre in his church - Rick butchering Gareth. Can't wait for Carol to take him to the flowers
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 12:30am On Mar 20, 2015
chrisgurl:
who knows what she's up to??

Fingers crossed
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by chrisgurl(f): 7:49am On Mar 21, 2015
MARKone:

In fact my heart missed a bit Dafuq. Noah shouldnt have died embarassed that 1diot that opened the door should be killed

He told that Korean "don't let go" chai cry cry
it was so painful to watch!!! I agree he shouldn't have died..I understand why dat weird eediot didnt die, btw priest eediot must die the way noah did!!
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by chrisgurl(f): 7:57am On Mar 21, 2015
eldav:
This episode was so annoying. How can a group of ppl be so cowardly? Imagine how that coward spoilt every plan that was conceived just because he didn't wanna die,thereby causing the death of Noah.

Rick's crew doesn't fit into this new community because the inhabitants are so darn weak. Rick's crew survived because they know about unity,very closely knit,if not for the barrier guarding that community none of them will survive cos they are so weak and selfish.

Right now trouble is brewing. The black clergy man has sown a bad seed in that woman's mind which may end badly for the community. Its annoying but getting more interesting.
my thoughts exactly
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 11:56am On Mar 22, 2015
wink

5 Likes

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by eldav(m): 4:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
Is rick having an emotional breakdown? Dude is going kinda crazy.

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Dragonking: 9:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
eldav:
Is rick having an emotional breakdown? Dude is going kinda crazy.

Yeah..the guy was really misbehaving and acting crazy. nice knockout blow from michonne. she seems to be the only one that still keeps her sanity in check.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 2:17am On Mar 24, 2015
When Rick fought Pete he was losing until Jessie pulled him off.

Is anyone else disappointed that Rick had to try to win the fight?

I expected a Shane Vs. Ed Peltier kind of fight.

Rick has been outside of the walls for a long time, so shouldn't he be insanely better at fighting like Glenn was Vs. Nicholas If he can't win against a coddled drunk man, or the governor, can he expect to fare well against Negan?

Also, will Michonne knocking him out be damaging to his character?
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 2:37am On Mar 24, 2015
Dragonking:

Yeah..the guy was really misbehaving and acting crazy. nice knockout blow from michonne. she seems to be the only one that still keeps her sanity in check.

Jessie got into his head, Rick ain't going crazy, I think he's going INSHANE...if you dig.
He confirmed it when he told Jessie he wouldn't do it for someone else

Rick was saying the truth bout the Alexandrians tho he's crossing the line..saying stuffs that might get em kicked out or shooting someone in the process. Michonne had to shut him up. giving him a knockout wasn't the best way tho since this is Rick
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:59am On Mar 24, 2015
i dont even see the priest in the latest episode.......and rick is geting out of hand... i smell smiley nemesis in alexandare smiley
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Keky(m): 7:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
Can it be Sunday yet. I'm ready for the 90 minute finale and for the Ricktatorship to take over.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 9:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
[size=16pt]can't y'all see it? [/size]

3 Likes

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 9:35pm On Mar 24, 2015
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by armadeo(m): 9:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
none of you have noticed that W is carved on some walker foreheads.

[s]wolves-------saviours?
whisperers?
N.G.N[/s]
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by VoodooDoll(m): 9:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
The latest episode was good....

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (45) (Reply)

Post Your links to Movies, Trailers & Series here / Jim Iyke And Nikki Samonas' Sex Scene In "My First Wife" That Broke The Internet / Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.