Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page - TV/Movies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page (124526 Views)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / The Walking Dead Season 3 / All The Zombie Horror Fans - The Walking Dead (AMC's epic series) [Season 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by hyzicbond(m): 5:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
valboy20:
[size=15pt]I CLOSE THIS THREAD OFFICIALLY grin

Countdown to season 6
[/size]

Plus cobalt...
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by armadeo(m): 11:08pm On Apr 29, 2015
October we await thee
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 30, 2015
Rick continues to evolve. Next season will usher in a fully fledged, morally flexible Rick. The kind we've never seen before..
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 4:06pm On May 02, 2015
hyzicbond:

Plus cobalt...

Airing date?
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by hyzicbond(m): 4:37am On May 07, 2015
valboy20:

Airing date?

July, not sure of the date...
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by SarcasticMe(m): 9:31am On May 09, 2015
For me, the walking dead ended in season 3 with the guv'nor. Season 4 and 5 are just too slow. Long boring and meaningless conversations. And there's no element of surprise whatsoever. And the characters keep making silly mistakes... Too many silly deaths. And they kip focusing on morality and deciding who's good or bad.
A change of scenery will be cool... They should try find what caused the outbreak and maybe we can discover new types of roamers with improved powers.

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by kunlesufyan(m): 2:35pm On May 09, 2015
This has to be that dopest series of all time

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by armadeo(m): 8:12pm On May 13, 2015
SarcasticMe:
For me, the walking dead ended in season 3 with the guv'nor. Season 4 and 5 are just too slow. Long boring and meaningless conversations. And there's no element of surprise whatsoever. And the characters keep making silly mistakes... Too many silly deaths. And they kip focusing on morality and deciding who's good or bad.
A change of scenery will be cool... They should try find what caused the outbreak and maybe we can discover new types of roamers with improved powers.

ive read the graphic comics and believe me if they follow that you aint seen nothing yet.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Nobody: 10:28am On May 16, 2015
Get the walking dead game for pc season 1 & 2 call/whatsapp-08130641433
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by armadeo(m): 4:09pm On Jun 27, 2015
NEGAN.

Bleep Bleep fuckity Bleep.

I hope he appears. That's 2 seasons on his character alone. The governor dey learn where he deg like Jeffrey where ramsayboltonRamsay Bolton dey.

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Keky(m): 8:01pm On Aug 13, 2015
Can't wait man.

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by armadeo(m): 6:19pm On Aug 17, 2015
Keky:
Can't wait man.

I tell you. Particularly the intro into how it all began.

Also Megan may appear thid season I walking dead. So much to look forward to.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by armadeo(m): 10:33pm On Aug 22, 2015
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by armadeo(m): 7:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
@ all. let the count down begin.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:02pm On Sep 28, 2015
ocTober 11.... counT down begin..... hahahahah i canT waiT
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Keky(m): 6:52pm On Sep 30, 2015
You guys need to see the parody of The Walking Dead.

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by armadeo(m): 11:45pm On Sep 30, 2015
Keky:
You guys need to see the parody of The Walking Dead.

critics butchered the movie. cant waste 600mb like that
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
Tonite's the night smiley
#Season 6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Keky(m): 11:58pm On Oct 12, 2015
BOOM. The Walking Dead is back straight into the action! Excellent start to a new season, lots going on.

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by armadeo(m): 11:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
Keky:
BOOM. The Walking Dead is back straight into the action! Excellent start to a new season, lots going on.

Worth while wait. As usual the walking dead lives up to the hype.

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 10:41am On Oct 14, 2015
SarcasticMe:
A change of scenery will be cool... They should try find what caused the outbreak
and maybe we can discover new types of roamers with improved powers.

TWD now has a companion series and it focuses on the bold words.. checkout fear the walking dead
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 12:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
armadeo:

critics butchered the movie. cant waste 600mb like that

low ..saw the low ratings too..dudes wanna make some bucks off the walking dead series. damn!
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 12:47pm On Oct 14, 2015
Do we still have TWD fans here.. let's discuss

the herd of walkers were distracted by a horn towards the end of the season 6 premiere ...from all indications they're headed to Alexandria.

now the question is

WHO BLEW THE HORN.. ??

Do you think it was a member or Alexandria or of some other
group? Maybe even accidental.

wanna hear your thoughts ..
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by armadeo(m): 4:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
valboy20:

the herd of walkers were distracted by a horn towards the end of the season 6 premiere ...from all indications they're headed to Alexandria.

now the question is

WHO BLEW THE HORN.. ??

Dude whazzzźzzzzzup. Long time. Knew you'll bounce back this season. What's your take in FTWD.

back to post...

I think we may be introduced to the foul mouthed NEGAN. I really can't wait to see the portrayal on T.v.

Meanwhile My man Rick be as hard as nails.. see when he told that guy " you want to take this place from Glen, from michonne, from Daryl from me. Do you have any idea who you are talking to"

He finally brained the guy. Rick harder than ever.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 6:46pm On Oct 14, 2015
armadeo:

Dude whazzzźzzzzzup. Long time. Knew you'll bounce back this season. What's your take in FTWD.

back to post...

I think we may be introduced to the foul mouthed NEGAN. I really can't wait to see the portrayal on T.v.

Meanwhile My man Rick be as hard as nails.. see when he told that guy " you want to take this place from Glen, from michonne, from Daryl from me. Do you have any idea who you are talking to"

He finally brained the guy. Rick harder than ever.

I'm good bro. being a while really.

Rick a badas..s bro but I like Morgan now with the group.. glad he's gon' be the Dale/Hershel to keep Rick in check.. remember what he said to Rick when he didn't execute Carter for attempting mutiny.

from the promo of next episode.. I believe Alexandria gon' fall. might be the wolves or the hordes..I can't wait man.

Talking 'bout FTWD it started slowly. lotta folks almost gave up on it until the last two episodes most especially the season finale. I don't like the idea of killin' off Liza being that she's the only one that knows much 'bout the infected and how it kills. some of the characters are annoying, the likable ones are Daniel, The yacht dude, stranzl or whatever, bit of Travis and bit of Nick.

from what i read somewhere, FTWD season 2 will be set on the dudes yacht on water..wonder what kinda walker lives in water. maybe we get to see pirate zombies..lol

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by dennismukoro(m): 10:16pm On Oct 14, 2015
just watch episode 1 of season 6. men this season nah bomb. which church dey ring bell
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Keky(m): 10:55pm On Oct 14, 2015
Man like Daryl Dixon

2 Likes

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 9:00am On Oct 15, 2015
dennismukoro:
just watch episode 1 of season 6. men this season nah bomb. which church dey ring bell

Church?
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by chrisgurl(f): 7:04am On Oct 16, 2015
valboy20:

now the question is

WHO BLEW THE HORN.. ??

gosh!!! I'm a die-hard fan of TWD. Like someone said TWD always lives up to the hype..after all the hardwork it took to keep the walkers on the road, the new villain ruined it!! As for the horn?? I'm quite sure its Negan!!! This is where we get to meet the dreaded negan..I'm also quite sure alexandria would be destroyed.. Speaking of deaths--it would be so painful to see glenn die..the comics say negan bashed glenns skull with something like a bat...**sobs** I hope they don't kill glenn off!! As for FTWD, I gave up on it since its 2nd episode..
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by CooLTVSeries(f): 7:08am On Oct 16, 2015
Just watched the episode one, its awesome.
check attached file for download link

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 12:22pm On Oct 16, 2015
chrisgurl:
gosh!!! I'm a die-hard fan of TWD. Like someone said TWD always lives up to the hype..after all the hardwork it took to keep the walkers on the road, the new villain ruined it!! As for the horn?? I'm quite sure its Negan!!! This is where we get to meet the dreaded negan..I'm also quite sure alexandria would be destroyed.. Speaking of deaths--it would be so painful to see glenn die..the comics say negan bashed glenns skull with something like a bat...**sobs** I hope they don't kill glenn off!! As for FTWD, I gave up on it since its 2nd episode..

Well i strongly think it's still early for Negan.
My guess - Alexandria might be under attack by the wolves and somebody blew the horn for help or the wolves sounded it. Remember the Wolf that had threatened Morgan by the campfire found Aaron's bag and photos of Alexandria, Rick Grimes, and Carl Grimes, possibly implying that his group now knows of the safe-haven's existence and is planning an attack....might be wrong tho. can't wait for the next episode.

Referencing glen's death by Lucile, the series ain't following the comics exactly..they'd be stupid to do that knowing lotta people have seen the comics. Guv'nor chopped off Rick's hand,he lost his ear, Michionne was raped, Dale's leg was amputated, Lori and Judith died together, Andrea is still alive e.t.c. all these happened in the comics but we didn't get to see 'em on TV. even when they follow the comics, they swap characters
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by chrisgurl(f): 1:01pm On Oct 16, 2015
valboy20:

Well i strongly think it's still early for Negan.
My guess - Alexandria might be under attack by the wolves and somebody blew the horn for help or the wolves sounded it. Remember the Wolf that had threatened Morgan by the campfire found Aaron's bag and photos of Alexandria, Rick Grimes, and Carl Grimes, possibly implying that his group now knows of the safe-haven's existence and is planning an attack....might be wrong tho. can't wait for the next episode.

Referencing glen's death by Lucile, the series ain't following the comics exactly..they'd be stupid to do that knowing lotta people have seen the comics. Guv'nor chopped off Rick's hand,he lost his ear, Michionne was raped, Dale's leg was amputated, Lori and Judith died together, Andrea is still alive e.t.c. all these happened in the comics but we didn't get to see 'em on TV. even when they follow the comics, they swap characters
yeah!!! I remembered that..that's a very definite possibility [the wolves attack]..its also true that the show hasn't exactly followed the comics..so that gives me a lot of hope!! I feel some characters should be untouchable e.g michonne (she's a great asset to the group) nyways,I can't wait for the next episode either.. **curious**

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (45) (Reply)

Post Your links to Movies, Trailers & Series here / Jim Iyke And Nikki Samonas' Sex Scene In "My First Wife" That Broke The Internet / Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.