Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Has Anyone Ever Broken This Nairaland Record? (pics) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Has Anyone Ever Broken This Nairaland Record? (pics) (3346 Views)

This Nairaland Pic Goes Viral And Making No1 For 2015 / I Am Just Sad About This Nairaland. Nd Its So Unfair / Is This Nairaland 3? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Ever Broken This Nairaland Record? (pics) by MizMyColi(f): 3:09pm On Oct 12, 2014

Wait, isn't there a way to re-write NL's backend html codes to reflect these number of likes and shares?

Someone did something akin on Globacom's website and claimed it'd been hacked by indecency stars.

Well, ahdonblv those screen shots are real-time.
No time for rada rada either.
Happy sunday kiss kiss kiss
Re: Has Anyone Ever Broken This Nairaland Record? (pics) by Obinoscopy(m): 3:11pm On Oct 12, 2014
berem:
keep doubting me even though I gave you genuine reasons why that moniker didn't deserve a ban. The proof was there for you to see yet you bluffed it. I sent you several emails but you didn't reply anyone.

You can keep the moniker. May God keep both of alive till 2106 when the ban elapses.

angry angry
Yimu.

Have you even checked on the moniker ever since after sending me those "several" mails?

The answer is NO. This is the more reason why I'm beginning to doubt your reasons.

SMH
Re: Has Anyone Ever Broken This Nairaland Record? (pics) by Rilwayne001: 3:14pm On Oct 12, 2014
idumuose:

Why were you in a hurry? Were you deceived you were going to be
awarded an OFR,OON or GCON if your "likes" hit 1000?
I am sure that you are one of those monikers who dance around
Nairaland with joy whenever their thread hits FP on nairaland.

I am yet to understand this front page thing celebration.

*sigh*

Whatever undecided
Re: Has Anyone Ever Broken This Nairaland Record? (pics) by vicadex07(m): 3:20pm On Oct 12, 2014
mascot87:

Bros, u begged for those likes & it's not genuinely given to u by people..You cajole people to get the 608 likes angry
So you are disqualified

Hehe...I smell envy
Re: Has Anyone Ever Broken This Nairaland Record? (pics) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 12, 2014
Obinoscopy:
Yimu.

Have you even checked on the moniker ever since after sending me those "several" mails?

The answer is NO. This is the more reason why I'm beginning to doubt your reasons.

SMH
eheeen! Yimu too for you! grin grin tongue

I haven't checked the moniker since then. I will check it later.

*grabs him and gives him a hot kiss*

cheesy cheesy
Re: Has Anyone Ever Broken This Nairaland Record? (pics) by idu1(m): 3:38pm On Oct 12, 2014
berem:
are you looking for an excuse to ban my moniker again? I have posted that picture severally on this forum without it been removed,why then did you remove it?

Mtscheeeeew!!!!!
berem
Re: Has Anyone Ever Broken This Nairaland Record? (pics) by Obinoscopy(m): 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2014
berem:
eheeen! Yimu too for you! grin grin tongue

I haven't checked the moniker since then. I will check it later.

*grabs him and gives him a hot kiss*

cheesy cheesy
You look beautiful in those smiles. I want to see more of that.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Broken This Nairaland Record? (pics) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2014
Obinoscopy:
You look beautiful in those smiles. I want to see more of that.
gracias! smiley smiley
Re: Has Anyone Ever Broken This Nairaland Record? (pics) by alotofgrace(m): 4:45pm On Oct 12, 2014
Rilwayne001:
Just checked my liked post today and behold! It is Above 1000. shocked shocked wink

Has anyone ever reach this point? if yes please attach a screenshot for us to confirm it the way i did below:

go carry am collect money for unity bank
Re: Has Anyone Ever Broken This Nairaland Record? (pics) by tempest01(m): 4:52pm On Oct 12, 2014
MizMyColi:

Wait, isn't there a way to re-write NL's ckend html codes to reflect these number of likes and shares?

Someone did something akin on Globacom's website and claimed it'd been hacked by indecency stars.

Well, ahdonblv those screen shots are real-time.
No time for rada rada either.
Happy sunday kiss kiss kiss

You sabi something....with developer tools, I fit give myself a million likes

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Ever Broken This Nairaland Record? (pics) by Youngsage: 5:04pm On Oct 12, 2014
lol... Small boys, grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Neyo Grabs Wife's Butt In New Photo.. .. .. Like Real Grabbing / Buhari Was Cloned in London, Current Nigerian President is Fake – Asari Dokubo ( / Fifa World Cup 2014: Draw Pairs Nigeria With Argentina, Iran And Bosnia-herzegov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.