Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold (64158 Views)

Infinix Hot 2 Vs Infinix Hot Note Pro. / Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone / Infinix zero discussion thread! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by vosquare: 1:47pm On Nov 01, 2014
AnodaIT:
Let's assume DNDROID is a paid agent.

I had a dilemma and needed information on which phone to buy. Who gave me an analysis (even though it was skewed)? DNDROID

While suspecting his promoting skills, I decided to wait for others who got the product to give a hand on review, some where bad but more were good (comparing with reviews from Zero users) and the ones that had bad experiences, guess who was at hand to proffer solutions? DNDROID

I now got my i2s delivered and so far it had taken everything I throw at him comfortably although my greatest disappointment is that I still can't root. I've tried vroot, eroot, kingroot, kingo root, root master genius, towelroot, etc yet nothing.

If DNDROID is a paid agent then he is doing his job very well, giving information to would be users and providing support to users. If he is not a paid agent then I would recommend that he should start to be paid.

I won't give my full review till I am through with it. Meanwhile battery after 7 hours on wifi, zombie highway, Asphalt, downloading etc is about 35%, I think is fair considering the fact that the screen has not stayed off for more than 3 minutes throughout this period and downloads always on in the background
Thank u jawe.... We have to wait for d root app for innjoo....I also tried rooting but didn't work

1 Like

Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by DNDROID(m): 4:15pm On Nov 01, 2014
AnodaIT:
Let's assume DNDROID is a paid agent.

I had a dilemma and needed information on which phone to buy. Who gave me an analysis (even though it was skewed)? DNDROID

While suspecting his promoting skills, I decided to wait for others who got the product to give a hand on review, some where bad but more were good (comparing with reviews from Zero users) and the ones that had bad experiences, guess who was at hand to proffer solutions? DNDROID

I now got my i2s delivered and so far it had taken everything I throw at him comfortably although my greatest disappointment is that I still can't root. I've tried vroot, eroot, kingroot, kingo root, root master genius, towelroot, etc yet nothing.

If DNDROID is a paid agent then he is doing his job very well, giving information to would be users and providing support to users. If he is not a paid agent then I would recommend that he should start to be paid.

I won't give my full review till I am through with it. Meanwhile battery after 7 hours on wifi, zombie highway, Asphalt, downloading etc is about 35%, I think is fair considering the fact that the screen has not stayed off for more than 3 minutes throughout this period and downloads always on in the background
wow!
thank you o...

and i pray they accept your recommendation o...

God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by DNDROID(m): 4:53pm On Nov 01, 2014
abogjohn:

Yea ur reviews are true. jumia brought my own 2day and it was awesome. I played fifa 14 all day long, no over-heating, d phone is just to good. God go bless dndroid for me.
Amen o...
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by DNDROID(m): 4:54pm On Nov 01, 2014
vosquare:

For me also
Amen!
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by DNDROID(m): 4:56pm On Nov 01, 2014
tuncetila:
bro, some of the things you said about Innjoo i2s are wrong. I wrote a thread on the problems of Innjoo phones https://www.nairaland.com/1974585/before-buy-innjoo-phones-sale but that doesn't mean Innjoo is totally bad.

the Innjoo i2s front camera is 5MP while the rear camera is 13MP. i think you mixing the specs of the i2 for i2s. they are different. Innjoo has i1,i1s, i2, i2s. pls check and besure before u mislead nairalanders.

cool... clear the air on that...grin
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by DNDROID(m): 5:02pm On Nov 01, 2014
tuncetila:
Innjoo has its own problems too. I bought the phone the week it cam out on Jumia. see my thread here https://www.nairaland.com/1974585/before-buy-innjoo-phones-sale

agreed...
the first generation had issues...
but innjoo came and answered most issues ...

sorry for being a pioneer with issue....

most definitely the Note comes complete with all answers from battery to ROM ....

one good thing about innjoo is "they listen and make good changes/improvements"

thank you
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by DNDROID(m): 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2014
gonaij:
imagine, just took some few seconds to check dndroid profile to proof he is paid for spoiling other brand and promote his brand, out of 8 tread he has 4 are about injoo https://www.nairaland.com/dndroid/topics so funny, I will advice anyone that want to buy a phone should take a good look at the phone with someone who has it, because all these online review will end up misleading people, imagine, injoo coated with plaster both in and panel cover , battery on white chinko nylon as usual, buy phone, no ear piece, battery run down very fast while playing game, a lot they won't say, chai! I love the first generation phones, Nokia and co
now you have hit a nail on the tail...

oga... can you kindly quote me any where either on this thread or elsewhere where I spoilt the name of any brand?

I won't take that o...!
you are here to discus Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold.....

and if you cannot state a single place where I have said anything negative talk more of bad about the infinix zero...

you better be careful and shut your trap door if you don't have a good fact to share with the public...

I use an innjoo i2 and have used an innjoo i1s before this one... which model do you expect me to discus or talk about? WICO? or Zero?

I talk specs sheet versus specs sheet and I back up spec sheet with the phone that am typing on now....

infinix zero users are supposed to do same...
not focus on character assassination...! (assuming that you even own a Zero)

whatever brand/company you are promoting oga..
leave my Individuality out of this supposed selfish vendetta of yours...

I will not accept that at all...!!!!!!!!

**angry face**
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by mexzony: 6:37pm On Nov 01, 2014
DNDROID:

now you have hit a nail on the tail...

oga... can you kindly quote me any where either on this thread or elsewhere where I spoilt the name of any brand?

I won't take that o...!
you are here to discus Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold.....

and if you cannot state a single place where I have said anything negative talk more of bad about the infinix zero...

you better be careful and shut your trap door if you don't have a good fact to share with the public...

I use an innjoo i2 and have used an innjoo i1s before this one... which model do you expect me to discus or talk about? WICO? or Zero?

I talk specs sheet versus specs sheet and I back up spec sheet with the phone that am typing on now....

infinix zero users are supposed to do same...
not focus on character assassination...! (assuming that you even own a Zero)

whatever brand/company you are promoting oga..
leave my Individuality out of this supposed selfish vendetta of yours...

I will not accept that at all...!!!!!!!!

**angry face**
pls dont be angry with him he is ignorant.
i used an i2 and i just got the new i2s delivered to me and i can tell you i am amazed with its performance.
no hotness issues, bad ass graphics for games.
sometimes i look at the phone snd wonder if this is all true because of the amazing features it comes with.
i loved my i2 so much that i proudly presented it anywhwere and this i2s is wow.
i wonder why some people want to bad mouth a phone like this.
reading about the so called complaints on the i2s one would be afraid to order for it but i went ahead because of my sweet experience with the i2 and i am happy.
I AM HAAAPPPPPPY.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by mexzony: 6:40pm On Nov 01, 2014
How to root the i2s o
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by DNDROID(m): 7:07pm On Nov 01, 2014
mexzony:

i used an i2 and i just got the new i2s delivered to me and i can tell you i am amazed with its performance.
sometimes i look at the phone snd wonder if this is all true because of the amazing features it comes with.
i loved my i2 so much that i proudly presented it anywhwere and this i2s is wow.
reading about the so called complaints on the i2s one would be afraid to order for it but i went ahead because of my sweet experience with the i2 and i am happy.
I AM HAAAPPPPPPY.
another hands-on user speaking...
if you haven't used an innjoo i2 you need on "in you" to marry the specs with the reality...

Enjoy...
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by vosquare: 7:07pm On Nov 01, 2014
mexzony:
How to root the i2s o
No method yet
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by DNDROID(m): 7:08pm On Nov 01, 2014
mexzony:

I AM HAAAPPPPPPY.
if you haven't used an innjoo i2 you need on "in you" to marry the specs with the reality...

Enjoy... grin
waiting for Note...
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by Realex007: 9:12pm On Nov 01, 2014
[quote author=DNDROID post=27643810]

Enjoy... grin
waiting for Note...[/quote

ve been waiting for inote since. ma i1s was stolen wif ma 16gig*sad* ..i so much love dah fone

1 Like

Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by DNDROID(m): 9:32pm On Nov 01, 2014
[quote author=Realex007 post=27646819][/quote]warrior. people say "doh!" in such situations..

no worry sha its for better...
here is a little secret *Note this is here* already...few formalities and BAM am on it...you too...
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by fancytboy: 9:50pm On Nov 01, 2014
safas20:
Injoo i2s can't stand Infinix zero in any way, here are the point you need to know because I used the both phone and knows the best, let stop deceiving our selves,
1. injoo is2 comes with 4.4 now decieve people that it is upgradable to 4.4.2 while Infinix zero comes with 4.4.2 still upgradeable to any version yet to be released!
2. injoo is2 runs on 1gb ram while the latest Infinix zero runs with 2gb ram, fire in speed
3. injoo is2 is a single sim support with dual sim functionality which means I can use my 3g service on both, while Infinix zero runs on an H+ service on both sim slot
4. injoo is2 doesn't support Gyroscope sensor but Infinix zero supports, for infinix zero users, u can testify to the dancing tree that reacts to surrounding music and react to breeze blown to it
5. injoo is2 has plastic cover at the back while Infinix zero has corning gorilla glass both front and back
6. injoo is2 has only 5.0 tourch screen capacity while infinix zero has 5.0 inches, 720 x 1280 pixels, 294 pixels per
inch (PPI)
7. injoo is2 has only one band equalizer which still have the same old MP3 AMR, WAV AAC,
MP3,MIDI,OGG… player while Infinix zero has 4 band equalizers and run on latest media extensions
8. 2mp front camera with 5 mp back camera is what injoo iS2 has while Infinix zero has 2mp front camera with 13mp autofocus camera at the back which has the power to turn night picture to daylight pix, Infinix also has the 13MP, up to 4128 x 3096-pixel pictures
camera, HDR, Geo-tagging, auto focus camera
with LED flash
9. injoo is2 has 1900 battery capacity while Infinix zero has 1920 battery capacity with autosaver support which make ur battery last looooong
10. Infinix zero has this - SNS integration – MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264
player
– MP3/WAV/eAAC+/AC3/FLAC player
– Document viewer
– Image viewer and editor
– Voice memo/dial/command
– Predictive text input which injoo don't have
while downloading with Infinix zero, it has the 2G – up to 236.8
kbps
3G Up to 21 mbs downlink; Up to 5.76 mbs uplink
while injoo is2 has Up to 100kpbs downloads speeds on 2G
networks
Up to 24.57mpbs downloads speeds on 3G
networks. you can add or comment about what you think is right or wrong!
This post says it all
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by AnodaIT(m): 8:25am On Nov 02, 2014
fancytboy:

This post says it all
We are talking i2s here not i2

2 Likes

Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by safas20(f): 11:11am On Nov 02, 2014
AnodaIT:

wat I mean is i2s
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by AnodaIT(m): 11:42am On Nov 02, 2014
safas20:
wat I mean is i2s
From my experience
i2s is 4.4.2 and also back camera is 13MP and front is 5
The resolution is 720 x 1280

I will post the screen shots later
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by orosun55(m): 1:30pm On Nov 02, 2014
i see some people comparing This phone to Gionee p4 judging base as a fan of Gionee, p4 should Not b compared at All with innjoo i2s. Dey are Not in thesame category as the Price And spec had proved that. Some saying they are Waiting for Innjoo Note. My advise, if All u want is spec I2s is the best over over Note. I have watched the Note review And discovered that it has No advantage over i2s except for the larger screen And D flaw on the Note is that it has a quad core processor falling shot of i2s octacore. And D arguement over standard B3 Or bad ba3 i want to blive that All of we Android heavy users that know in And out of Android should know by now that Android ba3 (No matter the phone maker Or mah of the b3) is the Best (strongest) And also the poorest.. it is you D user that wil determine How long u want the b3 to stay after Full charge. U cant compare someone that is always om 3g on is phone with. someone dat barely use data on his phone.

At the end of the day i am buying innjoo i2s dis week

1 Like

Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by safas20(f): 2:16pm On Nov 02, 2014
AnodaIT:

From my experience
i2s is 4.4.2 and also back camera is 13MP and front is 5
The resolution is 720 x 1280

I will post the screen shots later
guy, innjoo is not 4.4.2, its 4.4 check d spec anywhere, and see, 4.4 is customised 4.2 to jellybean like updated one
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by orosun55(m): 3:56pm On Nov 02, 2014
safas20:
guy, innjoo is not 4.4.2, its 4.4 check d spec anywhere, and see, 4.4 is customised 4.2 to jellybean like updated one
Lols. i2s is 4.4.2 i2 is 4.4. And can u please tell us the diff between 4.4. KITKAT And 4.4.2 KITKAT.
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by mexzony: 5:26pm On Nov 02, 2014
safas20:
shut up FOOL its 4.4.2.
i cant belive fools like you exist.
have you even used the phone at all.
you are so pathethic.

2 Likes

Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by DNDROID(m): 5:59pm On Nov 02, 2014
safas20:
wat I mean is i2s

then you need to look at the specs sheet again for the i2s... because a lot of things in that your first post are soooooo wrong... a blind man would see them...

e.g. points 3, 6 and 8...
check again oga

1 Like

Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by DNDROID(m): 6:03pm On Nov 02, 2014
orosun55:
i see some people comparing This phone to Gionee p4 judging base as a fan of Gionee, p4 should Not b compared at All with innjoo i2s. Dey are Not in thesame category as the Price And spec had proved that. Some saying they are Waiting for Innjoo Note. My advise, if All u want is spec I2s is the best over over Note. I have watched the Note review And discovered that it has No advantage over i2s except for the larger screen And D flaw on the Note is that it has a quad core processor falling shot of i2s octacore. And D arguement over standard B3 Or bad ba3 i want to blive that All of we Android heavy users that know in And out of Android should know by now that Android ba3 (No matter the phone maker Or mah of the b3) is the Best (strongest) And also the poorest.. it is you D user that wil determine How long u want the b3 to stay after Full charge. U cant compare someone that is always om 3g on is phone with. someone dat barely use data on his phone.

At the end of the day i am buying innjoo i2s dis week
holla at mua...for help with tiny discount eh... you deserve it o...
check my profile for number.... wink

1 Like

Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by fancytboy: 6:07pm On Nov 02, 2014
AnodaIT:

And? Is there any difference or alteration in the specs of i2s posted above?
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by orosun55(m): 7:31pm On Nov 02, 2014
DNDROID:
holla at mua...for help with tiny discount eh... you deserve it o...
check my profile for number.... wink
I went to wait far the powerful banks to be in stock so that I can order both at one's. jumia wrote 21k for the i2s na just 22k me I get far both d pb and i2s
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by AnodaIT(m): 7:45pm On Nov 02, 2014
fancytboy:

And? Is there any difference or alteration in the specs of i2s posted above?
There are big differences as highlighted in my previous posts. Stop being blinded by prejudice and consider the facts presented before you, there is really nothing we are gaining by all these dishing. Someone has improved on his product and making money while we are here arguing whether he did what. I have handled the i2s and know what I'm saying.
i2 is 4.4, i2s is 4.4.2
i2 is 5MP rear and 2MP front, i2s is 13MP rear and 5MP front
i2 has lower space for ROM (installation of apps) i2s has a whopping 5gb dedicated to Internal storage

I don't really know about the equaliser but I know that the battery performs better than Infinix even though it is still poor
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by luluosas(m): 8:21pm On Nov 02, 2014
safas20:
Seeing is believing by some Thomases

1 Like

Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by luluosas(m): 8:55pm On Nov 02, 2014
Although I am not enjoying the battery of this i2s, but I think it is okay as a result of the features of the phone. The screenshots is the discharged rate from 70 something percent charged, browsing on 3G in the bigger part during the discharge process.
Thank you.

1 Share

Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by luluosas(m): 10:36pm On Nov 02, 2014
alancash01:

download kinguser version 3.4.5 apk and install, it will automatically give you root permission ...

you can thank me later!
I installed superuser on my i2s. You mean I can install apps that require roots access successfully now without rooting the device? I don't like rooting though. Thank you.

Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by alancash01(m): 10:59pm On Nov 02, 2014
luluosas:

I installed superuser on my i2s. You mean I can install apps that require roots access successfully now without rooting the device? I don't like rooting though. Thank you.

your device is still rooted all the same, kinguser just made it easy to root and to unroot… so far the app is compatible with your phone. its what am using and the app is really cool.
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by fancytboy: 11:03pm On Nov 02, 2014
AnodaIT:

There are big differences as highlighted in my previous posts. Stop being blinded by prejudice and consider the facts presented before you, there is really nothing we are gaining by all these dishing. Someone has improved on his product and making money while we are here arguing whether he did what. I have handled the i2s and know what I'm saying.
i2 is 4.4, i2s is 4.4.2
i2 is 5MP rear and 2MP front, i2s is 13MP rear and 5MP front
i2 has lower space for ROM (installation of apps) i2s has a whopping 5gb dedicated to Internal storage

I don't really know about the equaliser but I know that the battery performs better than Infinix even though it is still poor
Care to Comment?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## / How To Fix "Application Not Installed" Error On An Android Phone / The First Person To Buy iPhone 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.