Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

My Online Business Three Questions. Experience Answers Only Please! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Online Business Three Questions. Experience Answers Only Please! (5122 Views)

Macy's Cancelled My Online Order Because Of Nigeria's Dented Image / My Online Shopping Experience With Jumia / Can I Start My Online Biz Career With N5,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Online Business Three Questions. Experience Answers Only Please! by sexzskil(f): 10:17pm On Oct 18, 2014
Samabu07:

I tested your link, it worked. But on the shortened url, seems this kind of promotional link violates their terms and agreement. Try another link in a whole different niche (area of specialization)in any url shortened website, it would get shortened.

I attached 4 image of my testing.

P.S. Your link you posted was correct but you don't get to see it fully. One don't get to see... until you are quoted.
WOW!

1 Like

Re: My Online Business Three Questions. Experience Answers Only Please! by HAkorehdeh(m): 10:18pm On Oct 18, 2014
Samabu07:

What are you promoting? Is it Clickbank affiliations? If it is, pls just acknowledge by saying yes. Don't go into details with that. I don't want folks to have an idea into what you are promoting.
I'll say YES. Thou am just abt going into the buz, i av a sure guide on registration but am curious about how to promote. It's clickbank
Re: My Online Business Three Questions. Experience Answers Only Please! by sexzskil(f): 10:28pm On Oct 18, 2014
@Sam, pls what do u mean here?

P.S. Your link you posted was correct but
you don't get to see it fully. One don't get to
see... until you are quoted.
Re: My Online Business Three Questions. Experience Answers Only Please! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 18, 2014
for dose who re into affliate marketing, av av an ebook for u, for just 2k it coz $40 when i bought it last week and i m yet complete, u wil also love it .

1 Like

Re: My Online Business Three Questions. Experience Answers Only Please! by sexzskil(f): 10:32pm On Oct 18, 2014
HAkorehdeh:

I'll say YES. Thou am just abt going into the buz, i av a sure guide on registration but am curious about how to promote. It's clickbank
One of the numerous ways to promote is to join hundreds of foreign facebook groups and post your hoplinks there.

Am a learner o, just saying what i'm doing currentlycheesy Unfortunately, i've not made a dime because of hoplinks/ URL related problemssad. Hope this thread help us. Sir Sam is really showing me ways

2 Likes

Re: My Online Business Three Questions. Experience Answers Only Please! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 18, 2014
sexzskil:

One of the numerous ways to promote is to join hundreds of foreign facebook groups and post your hoplinks there.

Am a learner o, just saying what i'm doing currentlycheesy Unfortunately, i've not made a dime because of hoplinks/ URL related problemssad. Hope this thread help us. Sir Sam is really showing me ways

its better u get blog
Re: My Online Business Three Questions. Experience Answers Only Please! by sexzskil(f): 10:40pm On Oct 18, 2014
Eboy343:

its better u get blog
Am on this blog issue also. I learnt this is the biggest platform along with facebook page
Re: My Online Business Three Questions. Experience Answers Only Please! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 18, 2014
sexzskil:

Am on this blog issue also. I learnt this is the biggest platform along with facebook page
gud !
pls take note ur blog has to do wit, what kind of product ur re promoting, eg if u re promoting health related product, den ur blog should b like, www,healthexpert.com

1 Like

Re: My Online Business Three Questions. Experience Answers Only Please! by HAkorehdeh(m): 10:59pm On Oct 18, 2014
sexzskil:

Good, That means am also a student of his. Following

1 Like

Re: My Online Business Three Questions. Experience Answers Only Please! by sexzskil(f): 9:23am On Oct 19, 2014
@Seun, @Mod of this section, why can't Sambu07 comment on this thread? Why?

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Online Business Three Questions. Experience Answers Only Please! by OmoUSH(m): 11:02am On Oct 19, 2014
Wow! Am missing. I just joined mylikes.com but am having problems
Re: My Online Business Three Questions. Experience Answers Only Please! by Samabu07(m): 9:57am On Oct 22, 2014
sexzskil:

WOW!

Where were we? Ban is lifted.

N.B: Mod, Super Mods and #Oga Seun na tutorial we dey o.

1 Like

Re: My Online Business Three Questions. Experience Answers Only Please! by HAkorehdeh(m): 12:09am On Oct 23, 2014
Samabu07:

Bro i think we should talk about promoting the product. Teach us how we can promote our chosen niche file.

1 Like

Re: My Online Business Three Questions. Experience Answers Only Please! by sexzskil(f): 12:59am On Oct 23, 2014
Noooooooo! This thread can't die like thatsad

1 Like

Re: My Online Business Three Questions. Experience Answers Only Please! by sexzskil(f): 1:01am On Oct 23, 2014
Samabu07:

Sam, pls lets continue. My Payoneer Mastercard is taking time!?
Re: My Online Business Three Questions. Experience Answers Only Please! by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 23, 2014
hello there are two way s to promote affiliate link.
the slower track and the fast track
l will talk more on that when i av the chance, so keep following
Re: My Online Business Three Questions. Experience Answers Only Please! by Samabu07(m): 9:58am On Oct 24, 2014
sexzskil:

Sam, pls lets continue. My Payoneer Mastercard is taking time!?

How long has it taken? Is it up to a month?

It takes Payoneer 12-25 business working days.
If it takes more than necessary email Payoneer for tracking of your card.

N.B: Free shipping takes time! Contact your Department you are expecting a parcel.

1 Like

Re: My Online Business Three Questions. Experience Answers Only Please! by HAkorehdeh(m): 3:10pm On Oct 24, 2014
Eboy343:
waiting
Re: My Online Business Three Questions. Experience Answers Only Please! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 24, 2014
update
i have decided to give out this ebook to those who are optimistic about how to promote their affliate link for free.
though it's just for only 5folks affter that it gonna cost you.
the book comprise various ways of making money online.
here are what the ebook contained

*The Secret To Online
Success..

*The Power Of
Diversification.

*Step 1: Leveraging The Power Of Affiliate
Marketing – The Quickest And*
*Easiest Way To Start Making Money
Step 2: Creating Your Very Own Highly
Profitable Information*
*Products

*Step 3: Building A Membership Site That
Will Bring You Massive Residual*
*Profits*

i bought this $40 here am given out for free
interested ? drop your and i will send the link to inbox
Re: My Online Business Three Questions. Experience Answers Only Please! by Samabu07(m): 7:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
HAkorehdeh:
Bro i think we should talk about promoting the product. Teach us how we can promote our chosen niche file.

Get traffics to whatever you are promoting isn't easy.

*Create a Video of what you are promoting and upload it on Youtube. You can also post them on other Video sharing sites. Metacafe, daily motion etc. I know of a Nigerian Video site Iroko Tv or so...although I have been wanting to email them if I could post commercial video on their website.

To give you an idea of features to add to your video, mail the owner of what ever affiliate products you are promoting asking for reviews. Most won't reply back though, in this case, they should have some reviews on display on their website. Equally mail them if its okay to copy their review for your video. They should give their consents.

* Post relevant write ups on your blog or website. They should be unique. You should also write as many as possible. They should be related to your product you are promoting. Don't duplicate your content otherwise you won't get the traffic you deserve. Write relevant Articles and submit them on Article directory and link them back to your Website or blog. If your article are 100% unique. They would rank on search engines and bring in traffics.

*Join Facebook Group related to your product or service. Follow them and see their post. If you can contribute you do so. Gain their trust and loyal before you start posting or referring people. You may just recommend a product. They won't know that product is what you are promoting. See and give postive feedbacks to most questions raised. It would boost your authority.

Join Social medias. There are some social media that are relevant. For instance, if you are promoting a female product, Pinterest is a better place to do that. They have a larger female percentage compared to male members. But first see how things are done their and do the same. Don't re-invent the wheel pls. In Pinterest, pictures speaks louder than words. Check other social media that are related to your product.

* Join 3-5 related forum and be active. Like I said, gain trust, loyalty and authority by contributing good if not best feedbacks.

N.B: Follow rules of every forums, groups and medias u join.

When u do all these, you should watch what tactics works and what that don't. The better converting ones, should be given more priority. The less converting methods should be re-evaluated.

* Sorry for the late reply!

1 Like

Re: My Online Business Three Questions. Experience Answers Only Please! by HAkorehdeh(m): 10:52pm On Oct 24, 2014
Eboy343:
update
i have decided to give out this ebook to those who are optimistic about how to promote their affliate link for free.
though it's just for only 5folks affter that it gonna cost you.
the book comprise various ways of making money online.
here are what the ebook contained

*The Secret To Online
Success..

*The Power Of
Diversification.

*Step 1: Leveraging The Power Of Affiliate
Marketing – The Quickest And*
*Easiest Way To Start Making Money
Step 2: Creating Your Very Own Highly
Profitable Information*
*Products

*Step 3: Building A Membership Site That
Will Bring You Massive Residual*
*Profits*

i bought this $40 here am given out for free
interested ? drop your and i will send the link to inbox
boss, here's mine notospsmming@cbail.com
Re: My Online Business Three Questions. Experience Answers Only Please! by Samabu07(m): 11:03pm On Oct 24, 2014
sexzskil:

WOW!

I updated the thread with some information regarding Promoting your product(s). Kindly go through the thread for your perusal.
Re: My Online Business Three Questions. Experience Answers Only Please! by HAkorehdeh(m): 11:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
Samabu07:

I updated the thread with some information regarding Promoting your product(s). Kindly go through the thread for your perusal.

You really rock.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Online Business Three Questions. Experience Answers Only Please! by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 25, 2014
Pls when registering mylikes, shud I register with my real name and address? Should I also create a facebook dat contains my real name for mylikes or just use any name of my choice.
Tnx for ur urgent replies!
Re: My Online Business Three Questions. Experience Answers Only Please! by Nobody: 5:56am On Oct 25, 2014
ijinlove20:
Pls when registering mylikes, shud I register with my real name and address? Should I also create a facebook dat contains my real name for mylikes or just use any name of my choice.
Tnx for ur urgent replies!

use american'$ name for both ,facebook and mylikes
u can use this site to get one wwwdot,fakenamegenerator dot, com..
Re: My Online Business Three Questions. Experience Answers Only Please! by Nobody: 5:58am On Oct 25, 2014
HAkorehdeh:
boss, here's mine korederahman@gmail.com

check ur inbox
Re: My Online Business Three Questions. Experience Answers Only Please! by Nobody: 6:09am On Oct 25, 2014
Eboy343:

Ok tnx!
Re: My Online Business Three Questions. Experience Answers Only Please! by sexzskil(f): 10:55am On Oct 25, 2014
Eboy343:
I at ur back pls!
Re: My Online Business Three Questions. Experience Answers Only Please! by sexzskil(f): 11:10am On Oct 25, 2014
Samabu07:

Get traffics to whatever you are promoting isn't easy.

*Create a Video of what you are promoting and upload it on Youtube. You can also post them on other Video sharing sites. Metacafe, daily motion etc. I know of a Nigerian Video site Iroko Tv or so...although I have been wanting to email them if I could post commercial video on their website.

To give you an idea of features to add to your video, mail the owner of what ever affiliate products you are promoting asking for reviews. Most won't reply back though, in this case, they should have some reviews on display on their website. Equally mail them if its okay to copy their review for your video. They should give their consents.

* Post relevant write ups on your blog or website. They should be unique. You should also write as many as possible. They should be related to your product you are promoting. Don't duplicate your content otherwise you won't get the traffic you deserve. Write relevant Articles and submit them on Article directory and link them back to your Website or blog. If your article are 100% unique. They would rank on search engines and bring in traffics.

*Join Facebook Group related to your product or service. Follow them and see their post. If you can contribute you do so. Gain their trust and loyal before you start posting or referring people. You may just recommend a product. They won't know that product is what you are promoting. See and give postive feedbacks to most questions raised. It would boost your authority.

Join Social medias. There are some social media that are relevant. For instance, if you are promoting a female product, Pinterest is a better place to do that. They have a larger female percentage compared to male members. But first see how things are done their and do the same. Don't re-invent the wheel pls. In Pinterest, pictures speaks louder than words. Check other social media that are related to your product.

* Join 3-5 related forum and be active. Like I said, gain trust, loyalty and authority by contributing good if not best feedbacks.

N.B: Follow rules of every forums, groups and medias u join.

When u do all these, you should watch what tactics works and what that don't. The better converting ones, should be given more priority. The less converting methods should be re-evaluated.

* Sorry for the late reply!
Sam! I hav a little problem. My newest facebook acc is temporarily locked, my real prob is that over 200 American groups have accepted my membership request, infact i've become an active member. I've gotten like 500 friends with over 30 friend request as at the time of the locking. If i try to login into my account they would ask me to identify myself and even upload a government id card for proper identification. I've done that but my account is not yet opened! I'm really missing out because i've gotten like 250 more friend requests, i saw them on my email. Pls what can i do to quickly access my account. I appreciate your time on this thread Sam!

1 Like

Re: My Online Business Three Questions. Experience Answers Only Please! by sexzskil(f): 11:22am On Oct 25, 2014
EVER SINCE I JOINED NAIRALAND I'VE NEVER HAD THE OPPORTUNITY OF GETTING MY THREAD ON FRONTPAGE. PLS I NEED THIS THREAD ON FRONTPAGE BECAUSE I KNOW IT WILL NOT ONLY BENEFIT ME BUT EVERY NAIRALANDERS WHO ARE ASPIRING ONLINE ENTERPRENEURS. AS YOU CAN ALL SEE SO FAR, THE THREAD HAS BEEN SO EDUCATIVE!

PUSKIN, SEUN, NAIJACUTEE, FOD, PLEASE DO JUSTICE TO THIS THREAD.

I HOPE MY PLEAS DO NOT FALL ON DEAF EARS AS USUAL. THANKS IN ADVANCE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Online Business Three Questions. Experience Answers Only Please! by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 25, 2014
Eboy343:

Should I also hide my IP address before registration?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Be Your Own BOSS, Learn How To Make Souvenir Bags. / Ecowas To Introduce Single Currency By 2020 – Ekweremadu / 5 Thoughts Inhibiting Entrepreneurship Growth In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.