Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,735 members, 7,955,792 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:14 PM

Smartphones In The Bedroom. Yes Or No? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Smartphones In The Bedroom. Yes Or No? (1520 Views)

Wife Opens Secret: What My Husband Did To Me In The Bedroom / Can You Support You/your Spouse Keeping A Weapon In The Bedroom? / My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smartphones In The Bedroom. Yes Or No? by kilokeys(m): 2:56pm On Oct 12, 2014
*was on fp before d tsunami*

scenario 1

u and ur wifey had a quarrel just before sleeping.
backing eachother, lights off.. u doze a little only to be woken up by her giggling.. her phone lights on.. chats beeping.
wetin u go do?

scenario 2.
just like scenario 1. ur hubby.. laughing hard reading chats way past midnight.
what would u do?
Re: Smartphones In The Bedroom. Yes Or No? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 12, 2014
My husby wouldn't be soo jobless at that time.
Re: Smartphones In The Bedroom. Yes Or No? by kilokeys(m): 3:03pm On Oct 12, 2014
Elantracey:

hehehe.. r u sure?.. habits before marriage doesnt necessarily change after marriage.. if he chats in the night before nko?

i would ban it o.. landlines in d bedroom only.. for family members like parents incase of an emergency.. smartphones on d dining table inside a ceramic bowl.
Re: Smartphones In The Bedroom. Yes Or No? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 12, 2014
kilokeys:

hehehe.. r u sure?.. habits before marriage doesnt necessarily change after marriage.. if he chats in the night before nko?

i would ban it o.. landlines in d bedroom only.. for family members like parents incase of an emergency.. smartphones on d dining table inside a ceramic bowl.

lol , am sure o , but who will he be chatting with self ?
Re: Smartphones In The Bedroom. Yes Or No? by kilokeys(m): 3:10pm On Oct 12, 2014
Elantracey:

lol , am sure o , but who will he be chatting with self ?

thats d curiousity that would make it maddening... there is an issue on ground already.. God help u if u r at fault.. no liver to ask him who he is chatting with
Re: Smartphones In The Bedroom. Yes Or No? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 12, 2014
kilokeys:

thats d curiousity that would make it maddening... there is an issue on ground already.. God help u if u r at fault.. no liver to ask him who he is chatting with

I pray o , I can't even date someone that can't show me his chat because I'll do thesame , the first thing I look out for in a relationship is trust in all areas , I pray say I nor fit ask am o.

1 Like

Re: Smartphones In The Bedroom. Yes Or No? by justmag(m): 3:59pm On Oct 12, 2014
Elantracey:

I sure hope u are saying that because u are already married!
Re: Smartphones In The Bedroom. Yes Or No? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 12, 2014
justmag:

lol , am not
Re: Smartphones In The Bedroom. Yes Or No? by justmag(m): 4:02pm On Oct 12, 2014
Elantracey:

Re: Smartphones In The Bedroom. Yes Or No? by hensben(m): 4:10pm On Oct 12, 2014
Elantracey:

lol , am not
Oops! i still get hope.
Re: Smartphones In The Bedroom. Yes Or No? by destante(f): 5:04pm On Oct 12, 2014
Lol well I already said it. Its jes to kee him for it, that's all. cheesy
Re: Smartphones In The Bedroom. Yes Or No? by kilokeys(m): 5:16pm On Oct 12, 2014
destante:
Lol well I already said it. Its jes to kee him for it, that's all. cheesy

hehehehe.. u dont have to kill anybody na.. why not just make d rule.. no smartphones on d bed. grin
Re: Smartphones In The Bedroom. Yes Or No? by EfemenaXY: 5:30pm On Oct 12, 2014
kilokeys:
*was on fp before d tsunami*
scenario 1
u and ur wifey had a quarrel just before sleeping.
backing eachother, lights off.. u doze a little only to be woken up by her giggling.. her phone lights on.. chats beeping.
wetin u go do?
scenario 2.
just like scenario 1. ur hubby.. laughing hard reading chats way past midnight.
what would u do?

Why should scenario 1 bother you?
Re: Smartphones In The Bedroom. Yes Or No? by destante(f): 5:30pm On Oct 12, 2014
kilokeys:

hehehehe.. u dont have to kill anybody na.. why not just make d rule.. no smartphones on d bed. grin
and then he goes to the living room to continue giggling?
Re: Smartphones In The Bedroom. Yes Or No? by kilokeys(m): 5:34pm On Oct 12, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Why should scenario 1 bother you?

dunno.. o. but i am sure i am nt d only guy who wouldnt feel slighted..
women sha.. u know how u roll.. even if it wasnt funny they would still laugh and sigh. to make d guy madly jealous abi na jealously mad
Re: Smartphones In The Bedroom. Yes Or No? by EfemenaXY: 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2014
kilokeys:

dunno.. o. but i am sure i am nt d only who wouldnt feel slighted..
women sha.. u know how u roll.. even if it wasnt funny they would still laugh and sigh. to make d guy madly jealous abi na jealously mad

Then such a guy is just an insecure little boy whose got no business getting married in the first place.
Re: Smartphones In The Bedroom. Yes Or No? by kilokeys(m): 5:38pm On Oct 12, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Then such a guy is just an insecure little boy whose got no business getting married in the first place.
u think?
Re: Smartphones In The Bedroom. Yes Or No? by kilokeys(m): 5:40pm On Oct 12, 2014
destante:
no breakfast d next morning na grin

u would tell him to download a 50kb picture of toast and coffee.. hehehe.

1 Like

Re: Smartphones In The Bedroom. Yes Or No? by EfemenaXY: 5:42pm On Oct 12, 2014
kilokeys:

u think?

I know.
Re: Smartphones In The Bedroom. Yes Or No? by destante(f): 5:43pm On Oct 12, 2014
kilokeys:

no breakfast d next morning na grin

u would tell him to download a 50kb picture of toast and coffee.. hehehe.
tenku vely much jor. smiley
Re: Smartphones In The Bedroom. Yes Or No? by kilokeys(m): 5:47pm On Oct 12, 2014
EfemenaXY:

I know.
so ignoring would have beem d best way to handle it?.. what do u suggest?
Re: Smartphones In The Bedroom. Yes Or No? by EfemenaXY: 5:52pm On Oct 12, 2014
kilokeys:

so ignoring would have beem d best way to handle it?.. what do u suggest?

Ignoring what?

Them two pinging, lwkmd-ing, rotflmao-ing, and lol-ing past midnight?

Or the argument they had earlier?
Re: Smartphones In The Bedroom. Yes Or No? by kilokeys(m): 5:59pm On Oct 12, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Ignoring what?

Them two pinging, lwkmd-ing, rotflmao-ing, and lol-ing past midnight?

Or the argument they had earlier?

the pinging... as an excuse nt to settle..
couples dont always wanna admit guilt at all times even when its clear... there is always a quiet phase and still moment where re bonding occurs..
Re: Smartphones In The Bedroom. Yes Or No? by EfemenaXY: 6:10pm On Oct 12, 2014
kilokeys:

couples dont always wanna admit guilt at all times even when its clear...
there is always a quiet phase and still moment where re bonding occurs..

And that's precisely what I meant by saying such people (especially the man), have no business getting married in the first place.
Re: Smartphones In The Bedroom. Yes Or No? by davide470(m): 6:41pm On Oct 12, 2014
destante:
Can you do without your smartphone?
Re: Smartphones In The Bedroom. Yes Or No? by edwife(f): 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2014
kilokeys:

couples dont always wanna admit guilt at all times even when its clear... there is always a quiet phase and still moment where re bonding occurs..

I fail to see why a grown up man or woman will prefer to give the silent treatment by "pinging" rather than communicate to settle whatever conflict they have.

Does it make sense? undecided

It will rather create room to more conflicts.

1 Like

Re: Smartphones In The Bedroom. Yes Or No? by destante(f): 8:22pm On Oct 12, 2014
davide470:
Can you do without your smartphone?
lol I can't. so does that now mean he should go chatting and giggling with some other women while we quarrel at bed time. Or is it men he wants to be giggling with at that time?

(1) (Reply)

I Will Kill Myself If My Wife dont Accept Me Back / Why You Should Own And Invest In Landed Property / Photo: Modernity and Religion - The journey so far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.