Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

|««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS(MULTIES)|III|*LIMERICK Vs JIGSAWKILLAH*»»| - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS(MULTIES)|III|*LIMERICK Vs JIGSAWKILLAH*»»| (1015 Views)

Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust] / |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS II|*ILLNESS Vs TEDDYBIYASI*»»| / |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»| (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

|««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS(MULTIES)|III|*LIMERICK Vs JIGSAWKILLAH*»»| by Guykhena(m): 3:22pm On Oct 12, 2014
[size=15pt]LIMERICK
VS
JIGSAWKILLAH(Battle Of Multies)[/size]

.VOTING CRITERIA:

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/metaphor - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Personals - 2 points

Flow - 1 point

Wordplays - 2 points

Closers - 1 point

Rules (must be strictly adhered to)

- Verses should be posted by both battlers on
or not later than deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or
recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- A no show attracts a ban.

-No Unnecessary Comments

- Whatever you feel is wrong with a bar or
verse - please put it in your vote. Vote and
state what you found wrong.

- If there's anything you need to say in
defence of your verse please save them for
after the voting's over.

- NO argument with established vets OR
voters.

-Only Vets and Section Regulars Are Allowed To Vote...

Goodluck!!!
Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS(MULTIES)|III|*LIMERICK Vs JIGSAWKILLAH*»»| by Tenim47(m): 3:24pm On Oct 12, 2014
Op. I knw even undastand
Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS(MULTIES)|III|*LIMERICK Vs JIGSAWKILLAH*»»| by Limerick: 3:29pm On Oct 12, 2014
Checks, posting soon!

Now Listen,

Its a 'multies bout' ryy? be sure not to panic cuz I wont be DROPPING MASSIVE BARS/
Instead of being serious with you, I'd rather prefer to talk bout the poosies of ALL
THE D.AMS WE HAVE/
eff all the poosies, as for teddy, I'd 'harm her' leaving BLOOD IN HERS QUICKER/ Buh yu too weak to 'hammer' cz yu are not thor and yu def NOT A CARPENTER, buh if indeed yu WAS A CARPENTER/

^^then lets get to WORK, LIKE CARVING CHAIRS/

First, get me a 'nail' Jig. . .yu see I layed EMPHASIS AT IT WITH 'J' AT THE END/
I'm a lord at this shii, only a STEADFAST GEE AT THIS WILL BREAK MY DEFENCE/
I asked for a nail. . .if 'Saw' comes to me, then my point?. . .he DEF CANT DIG, I THINK HIS BRAIN HAS BEEN SMEARED/
So for him to get the point. . . .I'd be quick to GET ANGRY AND HIT THE NAIL ON HIS HEAD/

axe swooped at yur neck depicts I'm a TOUT, THIS MEANS A FEARED N MAGICAL GLAD/
buh yu wont see me punching you, NAH! STILL THIS FRAIL JERK WILL GLADY STAGGER/
You myt be wondering why I ain punching here, cuz this is a 'multies battle' fool,
So go get an abacus and COUNT, THIS IS A TEN SYLLABIC RHYME BAR/

thats ten, I could still drop FIFTEEN AS I LAND THE PUNCH, or even
SIXTEEN AT A TIME IN POINT, sorry
a point-in-time; men phuck-the-rhymes lets talk bout how Giyaz KILLED JIG WHEN HE BLAST THE GUNS/
Buh go ask Giyaz, recently I as well KILLED HIM WHEN MY LIGHTNING STRUCKED/
Same way I KILLED KRIZZ AS I LANDED 'KUTZ'/
See? Erry'tin bout me reflects 'murder',
so if Killah comes after me. . . .then its not for a murder attempt. . . .its just for me to TEACH HIM HOW THE ACT IS DONE!!!/

and why he BLEEDS? HES BOUT TO ASK HIS MUM

buh wait,
I already killed her when I PLANGED THE BARRELS IN YUR MUM/ i even HAD YOUR DAD'S HEAD ON THE FLOOR/ the rest? My dagger swung-at-their-midst killing yur brothers-and-sis admit I'M THE BADDEST TO THE CORE/
to cut the story short. . . .I had my dagger 'run in yur family!'. . .just exactly LIKE THE BLACKNESS IN YOUR BLOOD/ ^_^ - See him and His brother

yu should be in SOME WITCH CRAFTY COVEN/
damn hes so black. . .truth is; if anything doesnt come to me. . .just ONE LOOK AT HIM, HOPE WOULD/ ^_^
and who would be tha sacrificial lamb? You WAS BRUTALLY CHOSEN/
the much reason I killed yu once on FFR, and tho the bible recorded that: "its appointed for a man to die once". . . . . .buh in here,
that record is OFFICIALLY BROKEN!!!/

Dnt give an eff bout your freeze, in battles yu a flop. . . . .couldn't survive GuykheNA'S BARS FOR A DAY/ saw how yur whole verse wasnt connecting, probably. . .yur WI-FI WAS AWAY/
now yu hardly script, yur heads empty ryy? Or scared of having your DRY ÀSS BURNT AGAIN/ Buh dnt panic, I AM BORN AGAIN, so yur lack of writing is whats gon eff you up,
I mean
We'd only see Saw's Pens filled. . . . .when we get to the CLIMAX OF A PLAY!!!/

See back at R.V, You never BROUGHT WAR TO THE GROUP, YA BEEFS ARE DEAD/
against krizz, we saw how he SUMMONING THE TRUTH TA GRIEF YA NERVES/ now all crits have failed yu, yu now come with a call out saying yu only WANT MULTIES TO PROOVE A SICKER HEAD/
Buh yu still aint on ma level,
only thing we have in COMMON IS THE SCHOOL THAT WE ATTEND/ Even ma level is higher in that aspect too, see? Yu in hot soup. . . .or perhaps yu not. . .buh what I wont hesitate to do is DROP SAW IN THE SOUP LIKE MISTER CHEF!!!/

Oh yu dnt get that? Meet
miyaki for an EXPLANATION FAST/
yur chances of winning is. . .'there are no chances'. . .like Blaq on ENTERTAINMENT STATS/
so yu are getting beaten by every bar. . . .wait a minute, I'm not speaking french. . . . I meant yur defeat is 'coming at the end of every dòpe bar' like EXCLAMATION MARKS!!!!!/ ^_^

Truth is; ALL HIS FLOWS ARE SO BORING, he only
TOPS HIS FOLKS, ABOVE MONKEYS
Oops did i say MONKEY? BRO, I'M SO SORRY. . ./
wait, yu cnt do more than a dead dog ffool, hear this;
WORD IN BOLD, YUA NOBODY!! /

and since u are nobody, then yu FAKE AND WACK too bad on yur call out, you R.APED AT LAST/
Buh it makes no sense at all,
it culd make a LAY MAN LAUGH/
I mean if I take you out now. . . .then I've indirectly taken 'Nobody Out!'. . .like what Cops say when they RAID A HOUSE!!!/

No need ta RAKE AND SHOUT already BLEW YA HEAD/
with the NUKES I SENT/
12bars. . . .buh we got to see you dead as yu STOOD AT TEN
how it happened?. . . .tune to Stv NEWS AT 10

First, I ROLLED TEKS TO END THIS BBITCH/
was attacking-his-house. . .saw some guys-in-the-dark, went ahead and
CHOCKED EM, THEY BARELY BREATH/
Strolled past the. . . . . . . . .aiii, yu knw what? Phuck long story. . .Just
POST WHEN YU READY JIG!!!/

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS(MULTIES)|III|*LIMERICK Vs JIGSAWKILLAH*»»| by JigsawKillah(m): 1:09am On Oct 13, 2014
Na WA o
This guy mean bizness o
But u for post the verse give khena na

SAW
Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS(MULTIES)|III|*LIMERICK Vs JIGSAWKILLAH*»»| by gottoboy(m): 12:59pm On Oct 13, 2014
MultiBomb limerick
Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS(MULTIES)|III|*LIMERICK Vs JIGSAWKILLAH*»»| by dj5naira(m): 5:56pm On Jun 16, 2015
Limerick:

thats ten, I could still drop FIFTEEN AS I LAND THE PUNCH, or even
SIXTEEN AT A TIME IN POINT, sorry
a point-in-time; men phuck-the-rhymes lets talk bout how Giyaz KILLED JIG WHEN HE BLAST THE GUNS/
Buh go ask Giyaz, recently I as well KILLED HIM WHEN MY LIGHTNING STRUCKED/
Same way I KILLED KRIZZ AS I LANDED 'KUTZ'/
See? Erry'tin bout me reflects 'murder',
so if Killah comes after me. . . .then its not for a murder attempt. . . .its just for me to TEACH HIM HOW THE ACT IS DONE!!!/

Limerick:
yu should be in SOME WITCH CRAFTY COVEN/
damn hes so black. . .truth is; if anything doesnt come to me. . .just ONE LOOK AT HIM, HOPE WOULD/ ^_^
and who would be tha sacrificial lamb? You WAS BRUTALLY CHOSEN/
the much reason I killed yu once on FFR, and tho the bible recorded that: "its appointed for a man to die once". . . . . .buh in here,
that record is OFFICIALLY BROKEN!!!/
Limerick:
First, I ROLLED TEKS TO END THIS BBITCH/
was attacking-his-house. . .saw some guys-in-the-dark, went ahead and
CHOCKED EM, THEY BARELY BREATH/
Strolled past the. . . . . . . . .aiii, yu knw what? Phuck long story. . .Just
POST WHEN YU READY JIG!!!/

Multies~vitamin.

(1) (Reply)

My Nigerian Music / Southeast Newest/illest Hiphop Producer / If You Are A Real Poet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.