Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

|««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS II|*ILLNESS Vs TEDDYBIYASI*»»| - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS II|*ILLNESS Vs TEDDYBIYASI*»»| (1765 Views)

Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi / |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS(MULTIES)|III|*LIMERICK Vs JIGSAWKILLAH*»»| / |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»| (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

|««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS II|*ILLNESS Vs TEDDYBIYASI*»»| by Guykhena(m): 3:44pm On Oct 09, 2014
[size=15pt]
Illness
Vs
Teddybiyasi[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1770596_biyasivsillness_jpeg41226de6921e7e05dfc4a851fcb1c346

VOTING CRITERIA:

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/metaphor - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Personals - 2 points

Flow - 1 point

Wordplays - 2 points

Closers - 1 point

Rules (must be strictly adhered to)

- 20 Lines...

- Deadline is Friday October 10th 4:00pm

- Verses should be posted by both battlers on
or not later than deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or
recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- A no show attracts a ban.

-No Unnecessary Comments

- Whatever you feel is wrong with a bar or
verse - please put it in your vote. Vote and
state what you found wrong.

- If there's anything you need to say in
defence of your verse please save them for
after voting's over.

- NO argument with established vets OR
voters.

-Only Vets and Section Regulars Are Allowed To Vote...

Goodluck!!!
Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS II|*ILLNESS Vs TEDDYBIYASI*»»| by 007Bruce: 4:37pm On Oct 09, 2014
mortal combat

2 Likes

Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS II|*ILLNESS Vs TEDDYBIYASI*»»| by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 10, 2014
Where is Teddy? Baby its time
Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS II|*ILLNESS Vs TEDDYBIYASI*»»| by teddybiyasi(f): 4:33pm On Oct 10, 2014
give me some hours biko I'm busy over here

will get to you soon biko no vex
Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS II|*ILLNESS Vs TEDDYBIYASI*»»| by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 10, 2014
teddybiyasi:
give me some hours biko I'm busy over here

will get to you soon biko no vex
ok let's drop around 8pm since you not ready atm.. Myself will be busy from now..
Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS II|*ILLNESS Vs TEDDYBIYASI*»»| by teddybiyasi(f): 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2014
Illness:
ok let's drop around 8pm since you not ready atm.. Myself will be busy from now..

I'm less busy now if ya ready holla me
Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS II|*ILLNESS Vs TEDDYBIYASI*»»| by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 10, 2014
teddybiyasi:

I'm less busy now if ya ready holla me
ok leggo
Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS II|*ILLNESS Vs TEDDYBIYASI*»»| by teddybiyasi(f): 9:30pm On Oct 10, 2014
illness!!!!!!!!!
Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS II|*ILLNESS Vs TEDDYBIYASI*»»| by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 10, 2014
NOTE
(1) She lost to Fyh in Lord of The Rings.
And Vaginismus a situation where a woman finds it difficult to f-uck.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaginismus

(2) In her brawl with aromo she rhymed rage with flame in her third bar.
https://www.nairaland.com/1926133/brutal-clash-2-iamaromolaeran-vs

(3) She rides Krone & Coogar (KC). Madly inlove with them.

(4) We all know guitars are made of strings. Dig

(5) Area battle is an air-combat in a football match where players go with their heads to nod the ball. (football freaks like me can testify)

............TEDDY'S DEATH

When I dropped that opener against Xpress vets be like the line is smooth/ the wow effects got the Judges moved/
But @Lord of the Rings... Fyh left the sored biitch mute/ Teddy 'couldn't respond to f-uck'... she suffered 'Vaginismus!!!'/

I'll drop a verse sound & clean/ hell knows my bars don't lean/
So her chances of beating me are slim/
Cos teddy'll have to 'sleep in a forest' to get a win in her... 'Wildest dream!!'/

Am an effing dawg/ with bars all over d world/ so as I spank teddy with ma rod till her butt and honey pot hurts/ I'll stop her wack bars from going places by pinning her 'texts still' like a... 'Blacksmith wielding sword!!'/ (test steel)

I'm coming with fire/ today na teddy go taya/
A punch'll toss her up higher/ that after watching d scene of her killing, her fans be severely 'shocked' as I drag her 'down to the wire!!'/

I toggle schemes/ fire shots in double rims/
So she calls coogar for help?? bullets'll boggle him/ cos jumping from krone to coogar is a clear evidence teddy been 'servicing more males' than the 'Google Team!!'/

Now she's falling for the two glads/ maybe cos their dick blaq/ biitches fall for niggas cos of the riches they gat/ buh this cheap hoe freely opens her legs for 'KC' even without gettin... a 'Limpopo track!!'/

I swear the boo stinks/ its her 'death alarm' like when a 'low battery tone rings'/ so after stripping her n@ked at the corner of dis wing/ she'll testify ma sexy art after watchin me construct a guitar with her 'G-String!!'/

By the end of dis sshit she'll sit with me in a saddle/cos it been in her dreams to hv my dick handled/ dont get it twisted u see her bang me in my castle/ cos the biitch has 'given more head' than 'players going for.. Area battle!!'/

Luckily she ambushed aromo, now she thinks she's a scout/ that st.upid verse u came with only proved u a tout/cos rhyming rage with flame all up in the bout/ shows ya rhyming 'sucks' like a 'dick in yo mouth!!'/

See I'll end dis with a swift touch/ cos d pains I already inflicted on dis B's much/ punches are now makin her to poo, purge/ that even without Joshua to her name we've already seen 'TB in misery' like the 'collapse of the Synagogue church!!!'/

-TB from TeddyBiyasi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS II|*ILLNESS Vs TEDDYBIYASI*»»| by teddybiyasi(f): 9:51pm On Oct 10, 2014
no time to waste

.......I'll prod and suppress him/.... with tortures offensive/.... whiplash the fool till his guts is subjective!/...... I could employ any method.......so long it's successive/......... till I "get rid of Illness"....like a ....doctor's objective!!

.......Teddy's the beast who slay/...with two saw blade/....that will have him roll on the floor like I'm getting him baked...../ then framed today...as his ...birthday..../.. cause brawling illness is just... 'a piece of cake!!'

........I'll land a 'neutral punch', and what he'll be seeing is black and white/...... and I won't stop till this maga dies/ ..... coz even a J Witness...knows .... "there'll be no Illness" . .like we're.... "living in paradise"!!

........I'm quick to fire/ and leave this witless writer/.... and his scripts retired/ .....he should...stick to cyphers/..... coz he drops more "....undeveloped waste..." than a ...."newborn's shiit in diapers"!

........My bars have enemies falling under siege/ .....coz each drop is BOMBastic..../ so how will this dummy out rap me/ when only time he makes "....fair drops".... is.... "paying money for taxi!!"

......U better shut ur trap ....coz your hyping useless..../ please, stop lying to them /....ur.... "express horror" ....was highly ruthless/ it was licence to death!/.... coz we saw u couldn't handle ....."Geo graphics"...... like dumb … science students!!!

.......Shells will spray when the shewolf's blazing the nine/ ....I’m reigning divine/ ..... and I'll make you resign!/ ....he cast bait, I’m taking a bite/… but like.... "bad fishing rods"-"Ill" won't handle the weight on my lines!!

......one thing is logical/.......if ur drops are good, then ur shiits applaudible....../ so they hail my bars, coz the verses logical/..... and the frees are optimal/ but this fool's irresponsible! / ......... anybody.... "feeling Ill".... must be ...."dying in the hospital"!!

......His bars too dummy to best mine/ .....so he should start running to exile/..... before I launch him a death strike/ .....coz I'll "finally get rid of Illness" like Jesus coming in End Time..../ ......and he'll lack… "suitable materials…" to face me.......coz I'll be .. 'cutting ..his… text style'!!!

......I'll ruin all these trash that he’s rapping/ ........when I raise alarms and start actively clapping/ ....he’ll leave NL as I’m rampantly snapping/.... coz ..."14 years behind the bars"... this man will be having!!/ .......coz. "Ill es maricon" means.... "faggit in Spanish!"

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS II|*ILLNESS Vs TEDDYBIYASI*»»| by Guykhena(m): 9:55pm On Oct 10, 2014
Voting Opens.
Closes in 24hrs

Tags;
Ibime
Coogar
Mikuz
Emaprince
Guykhena
Limerick
Kr0ne
Ksslib
Elymaxiimus
Fuckyouhard
YoungDaNaval
Lagunna
Iamaromolaeran
Yeyenatu
007Bruce
Ojoawo,
thunderstorm
Elvisonjack2
Deepthoughts
Warriblood
Jigsawkillah
Iceskidd
Wrongturn
Ckushy
Testerfuze
Sammcarter
Geoxpress
Heywhizzy
Captainflash
Willofsteel
Sosiqdude
Scarz
Richommie
Cranium
Rapacme.
Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS II|*ILLNESS Vs TEDDYBIYASI*»»| by teddybiyasi(f): 10:15pm On Oct 10, 2014
Illness:
NOTE
(1) She lost to Fyh in Lord of The Rings.
And Vaginismus a situation where a woman finds it difficult to f-uck.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaginismus

(2) In her brawl with aromo she rhymed rage with flame in her third bar.
https://www.nairaland.com/1926133/brutal-clash-2-iamaromolaeran-vs

(3) She rides Krone & Coogar (KC). Madly inlove with them.

(4) We all know guitars are made of strings. Dig

(5) Area battle is an air-combat in a football match where players go with their heads to nod the ball. (football freaks like me can testify)

............TEDDY'S DEATH

When I dropped that opener against Xpress vets be like the line is smooth/ the wow effects got the Judges moved/
But @Lord of the Rings... Fyh left the sored biitch mute/ Teddy 'couldn't respond to f-uck'... she suffered 'Vaginismus!!!'/

I'll drop a verse sound & clean/ hell knows my bars don't lean/
So her chances of beating me are slim/
Cos teddy'll have to 'sleep in a forest' to get a win in her... 'Wildest dream!!'/

Am an effing dawg/ with bars all over d world/ so as I spank teddy with ma rod till her butt and honey pot hurts/ I'll stop her wack bars from going places by pinning her 'texts still' like a... 'Blacksmith wielding sword!!'/ (test steel)

I'm coming with fire/ today na teddy go taya/
A punch'll toss her up higher/ that after watching d scene of her killing, her fans be severely 'shocked' as I drag her 'down to the wire!!'/

I toggle schemes/ fire shots in double rims/
So she calls coogar for help?? bullets'll boggle him/ cos jumping from krone to coogar is a clear evidence teddy been 'servicing more males' than the 'Google Team!!'/

Now she's falling for the two glads/ maybe cos their dick blaq/ biitches fall for niggas cos of the riches they gat/ buh this cheap hoe freely opens her legs for 'KC' even without gettin... a 'Limpopo track!!'/

I swear the boo stinks/ its her 'death alarm' like when a 'low battery tone rings'/ so after stripping her n@ked at the corner of dis wing/ she'll testify ma sexy art after watchin me construct a guitar with her 'G-String!!'/

By the end of dis sshit she'll sit with me in a saddle/cos it been in her dreams to hv my dick handled/ dont get it twisted u see her bang me in my castle/ cos the biitch has 'given more head' than 'players going for.. Area battle!!'/

Luckily she ambushed aromo, now she thinks she's a scout/ that st.upid verse u came with only proved u a tout/cos rhyming rage with flame all up in the bout/ shows ya rhyming 'sucks' like a 'dick in yo mouth!!'/

See I'll end dis with a swift touch/ cos d pains I already inflicted on dis B's much/ punches are now makin her to poo, purge/ that even without Joshua to her name we've already seen 'TB in misery' like the 'collapse of the Synagogue church!!!'/

-TB from TeddyBiyasi
Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS II|*ILLNESS Vs TEDDYBIYASI*»»| by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2014
Opener = Teddy.

Closer = Illness.

Other Crits = Tie.

Mvgt ===> Tie!

Last Bullet: This Illness Of A Dude Is Something Else, You Guys Berra Watch Out 4 Him!

#my2kobo!

1 Like

Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS II|*ILLNESS Vs TEDDYBIYASI*»»| by Limerick: 10:20pm On Oct 10, 2014
Nice one, cant break down shiit, I'd just pick my winner
straight up,
If you ask me, i'll say both verses were on same level, Illness was good and Teddy was doing her
thing as well,
But the only thing that effed Illness up was the flow, teddy edged him out with good flow as her verse was easier to read,
with each line leading to the next as easily as possible.
MVGT=Teddybiyasi . Nice showing!
Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS II|*ILLNESS Vs TEDDYBIYASI*»»| by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 10, 2014
teddybiyasi:
no time to waste

.......I'll prod and suppress him/.... with tortures offensive/.... whiplash the fool till his guts is subjective!/...... I could employ any method.......so long it's successive/......... till I "get rid of Illness"....like a ....doctor's objective!!

.......Teddy's the beast who slay/...with two saw blade/....that will have him roll on the floor like I'm getting him baked...../ then framed today...as his ...birthday..../.. cause brawling illness is just... 'a piece of cake!!'

........I'll land a 'neutral punch', and what he'll be seeing is black and white/...... and I won't stop till this maga dies/ ..... coz even a J Witness...knows .... "there'll be no Illness" . .like we're.... "living in paradise"!!

........I'm quick to fire/ and leave this witless writer/.... and his scripts retired/ .....he should...stick to cyphers/..... coz he drops more "....undeveloped waste..." than a ...."newborn's shiit in diapers"!

........My bars have enemies falling under siege/ .....coz each drop is BOMBastic..../ so how will this dummy out rap me/ when only time he makes "....fair drops".... is.... "paying money for taxi!!"

......U better shut ur trap ....coz your hyping useless..../ please, stop lying to them /....ur.... "express horror" ....was highly ruthless/ it was licence to death!/.... coz we saw u couldn't handle ....."Geo graphics"...... like dumb … science students!!!

.......Shells will spray when the shewolf's blazing the nine/ ....I’m reigning divine/ ..... and I'll make you resign!/ ....he cast bait, I’m taking a bite/… but like.... "bad fishing rods"-"Ill" won't handle the weight on my lines!!

......one thing is logical/.......if ur drops are good, then ur shiits applaudible....../ so they hail my bars, coz the verses logical/..... and the frees are optimal/ but this fool's irresponsible! / ......... anybody.... "feeling Ill".... must be ...."dying in the hospital"!!

......His bars too dummy to best mine/ .....so he should start running to exile/..... before I launch him a death strike/ .....coz I'll "finally get rid of Illness" like Jesus coming in End Time..../ ......and he'll lack… "suitable materials…" to face me.......coz I'll be .. 'cutting ..his… text style'!!!

......I'll ruin all these trash that he’s rapping/ ........when I raise alarms and start actively clapping/ ....he’ll leave NL as I’m rampantly snapping/.... coz ..."14 years behind the bars"... this man will be having!!/ .......coz. "Ill es maricon" means.... "faggit in Spanish!"
Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS II|*ILLNESS Vs TEDDYBIYASI*»»| by Wrongturn: 10:31pm On Oct 10, 2014
Opener - 1 point. . .tie (both came with good ideas(

Rhymes - 2 points. . .Teddy (Illness, work on ur rhymes)

Similes/metaphor - 2 points. . .Illness (with familiar examples)

Punchlines - 3 points. . .Teddy (she has fresher punches, especially the opener and the paradise ish. The g-string, shock wire, mail are outplayed including Teddy's shit and pampers)

Personals - 2 points.. .Illness (has more)

Flow - 1 point. . .Teddy

Wordplays - 2 points. . .Teddy (textile, cotton. Illness that test still/ text steel is forced test and text don't sound the same)

Closers - 1 point. . .Illness (I like Teddy's idea IMO)

Mvgt - -Teddybiyasi!
Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS II|*ILLNESS Vs TEDDYBIYASI*»»| by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 10, 2014
Wrongturn:
Opener - 1 point. . .tie (both came with good ideas(

Rhymes - 2 points. . .Teddy (Illness, work on ur rhymes)

Similes/metaphor - 2 points. . .Illness (with familiar examples)

Punchlines - 3 points. . .Teddy (she has fresher punches, especially the opener and the paradise ish. The g-string, shock wire, mail are outplayed including Teddy's shit and pampers)

Personals - 2 points.. .Illness (has more)

Flow - 1 point. . .Teddy

Wordplays - 2 points. . .Teddy (textile, cotton. Illness that test still/ text steel is forced test and text don't sound the same)

Closers - 1 point. . .Illness (I like Teddy's idea IMO)

Mvgt - -Teddybiyasi!
Huh? Aiite more votes pls
Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS II|*ILLNESS Vs TEDDYBIYASI*»»| by Geoxpress(m): 11:34pm On Oct 10, 2014
Mvgt.......Teddy

Personals....Illness

Wordplay....teddy

Flow.....teddy

Aoc....tie
Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS II|*ILLNESS Vs TEDDYBIYASI*»»| by gottoboy(m): 11:38pm On Oct 10, 2014
Mvgt - TIE

Illness got ᵐᵉ impressed, Teddybiyasi ♈όϋ did Ūя̲̅ normal sh11, buh α​h wasn't as impressed as Ūя̲̅ duel with IAM
Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS II|*ILLNESS Vs TEDDYBIYASI*»»| by ojoawo(m): 11:45pm On Oct 10, 2014
mvgt - teddybiyasi

1 Like

Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS II|*ILLNESS Vs TEDDYBIYASI*»»| by Cranium(m): 1:50am On Oct 11, 2014
Tough nd very impressive......

Calling it a TIE
Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS II|*ILLNESS Vs TEDDYBIYASI*»»| by captainflash(m): 5:49am On Oct 11, 2014
vgt-tedy
Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS II|*ILLNESS Vs TEDDYBIYASI*»»| by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 11, 2014
My Yeye Verdz

Opener: TeddyBigAss: I liked hers better, but it was kinda...

Rhyme: TeddyBigAss... illness could have been cleaner to get over teddy...

Similes/methz: illness for me...

Punchlines: Tie jorz

Personals: Illness

Flow: TeddyBigAss
mos def! I loved it!

Wordplay: illness... a tad better... itty bitty.

Closer: illness mos def... I loved it!!! grin

Mvgt: illness

YeaYeaNot2.0

1 Like

Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS II|*ILLNESS Vs TEDDYBIYASI*»»| by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 11, 2014
Yall that be voting without a proper b/d.. GuyKhena once its 4pm close this shiit up.
Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS II|*ILLNESS Vs TEDDYBIYASI*»»| by willsofsteel: 9:04am On Oct 11, 2014
Opener: TiE

Rhyme: TeDDy

Similes/methz: IllNeSS

Punchlines: TeDDy

Personals: TeDDy

Flow: TeDDY

Wordplay: TeDDy

Closer: illNeSS

MvGt > TeDDy

#delivery
Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS II|*ILLNESS Vs TEDDYBIYASI*»»| by fuckyouhard: 9:17am On Oct 11, 2014
this would have been a tie if illness had put a little effort on the rhymin criteria.............and that mail/male is not wanted on nl. check my battle with kim and find out
teddy....rhymes, flow, punchlines, wordplay
illness.......personals, metaphor, closer
tie......opener

my-fuckyouhard-v......................teddymiyaki!!

2 Likes

Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS II|*ILLNESS Vs TEDDYBIYASI*»»| by Testerfuze(m): 9:37am On Oct 11, 2014
Opener - Teddy

Rhymes - Teddybiyasi

Similes/metaphor- illness

Punchlines - ïllness(altho i like that Teddy "dying in hospital tin

Personal - ïllness (surely nah)

Wordsplay - both did well both ïllness was more witty ILLNESs

Flow - teddybiyasi (i actually liked the way shê's buzzin without breakin a sweat)

Closer - illness

MVGT : ILLNess

Dis Guy damned wow me,i neva expected dis 4rm him....thumbs up mahn

3 Likes

Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS II|*ILLNESS Vs TEDDYBIYASI*»»| by RapAcme(m): 9:57am On Oct 11, 2014
IMPRESSED!

Opener - TEDDY

Rhymes - TEDDY

Similes/metaphor- ILLNESS

Punchlines - TIE

Personal - ILLNESS

Wordsplay - TEDDY (FAIR, TEXTILE, COTTON, GEOGRAPHICS) ILNESS (G-STRING, TB, MALE)

Flow - TEDDY

Closer - ILLNESS
MVGT -TEDDY!
Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS II|*ILLNESS Vs TEDDYBIYASI*»»| by coogar: 10:20am On Oct 11, 2014
MVGT - teddymiyaki

teddy bodied illness in flow, opener, rhymes, punches & wordplay.

illness took personal, closer & metaphor.
Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS II|*ILLNESS Vs TEDDYBIYASI*»»| by sosiqdude(m): 10:49am On Oct 11, 2014
What a nice battle...illness is good but teddy arranged her bars more understandable for people to understand..

I VOTE TEDDYBIYASI
Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS II|*ILLNESS Vs TEDDYBIYASI*»»| by kr0ne(m): 12:35pm On Oct 11, 2014
Illness was more aggressive but his buildups and rhymes were weak, while Teddy's verse was more organized but her punches were soft. She also did some repetitions (get rid of Illness). Illness, rage/flame rhyme na. Lol. I know the 'L' is what ur against. You'd rather say fame/rage, but even at that flame/slain/rage/sage/pain/plain/plain/cane/tame should all rhyme

Mvgt - - Tie!
Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS II|*ILLNESS Vs TEDDYBIYASI*»»| by RapAcme(m): 6:08am On Oct 12, 2014
MVGT====>TEDDYmiyaki

(1) (2) (Reply)

*~ Ibime Voted Rap Battles Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! / ~ ~ ~ **** Hell In A New Dawn *** ~ ~ ~ GIYAZZ Vs FLUXMIND ~ ~ ~ *** / Lyrical Chaos : Barackobarz Vs Mikuz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.