Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,415 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Keshi Apologises For Sudan Defeat - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi Apologises For Sudan Defeat (881 Views)

Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game / Keshi Releases 25-man List For Sudan Matches / Matuidi Apologises For Tackle On Onazi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keshi Apologises For Sudan Defeat by folik121: 4:04pm On Oct 12, 2014
Coach Stephen Keshi has taken the humble pie and he is literally on his kneels asking Nigerians to forgive him for the shock loss recorded against Sudan on Saturday.
Speaking with journalists on arrival in Abuja on Sunday, the Big Boss stated that like all Nigeria football fans, he is equally not happy with the way things turned out in Khartoum adding that the result will mark a turnaround for the Eagles.
“I must ask you to help me apologise to Nigerians for this loss because they have so much believe in this team and here we are disappointing them. The day was simply not ours, because we had a couple of early chances that we would used to bury the game but the ball simply refused to enter into the net. Once again on behalf of the team I want to apologise to Nigerians and promise them we will make an immediate amend come Wednesday. This is the first time I am doing this in my entire career as a player and coach”, he said pensively.
Source:- .com/keshi-apologises-for-sudan-defeat
Re: Keshi Apologises For Sudan Defeat by vislabraye(m): 4:34pm On Oct 12, 2014
I wished Keshi had won this match to at least shut his critics up. But he has further compounded his woes by loosing. But any way, my mind is not on the SE
Re: Keshi Apologises For Sudan Defeat by oloriooko(m): 5:00pm On Oct 12, 2014
He should patiently wait for his crucifixion grin

1 Like

Re: Keshi Apologises For Sudan Defeat by Omolecturer(m): 11:42pm On Oct 12, 2014
We no want. sad
Re: Keshi Apologises For Sudan Defeat by Kx: 11:52pm On Oct 12, 2014
In the words of Keshi on Ik Uche
"NBDY should talk to us about Keshi, any more"

because, we have since moved on.
# the next coach loading. com
Re: Keshi Apologises For Sudan Defeat by Fash20: 7:42am On Oct 13, 2014
We don't want his apologies he should be sacked. I don't know why NFF renew his contract sef smh
Re: Keshi Apologises For Sudan Defeat by dabossman(m): 11:01am On Oct 13, 2014
Fash20:
We don't want his apologies he should be sacked. I don't know why NFF renew his contract sef smh

Er..., renew which contract?

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Roman Abramovich / Ivory_coast V Cameroon: Another Bad Publicty For African Football. / See The Madrid Star Who Is Turning Down Spain To Play For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.