Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Jay Z V.s Rick Ross Rapbattles - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jay Z V.s Rick Ross Rapbattles (1642 Views)

The Most Funniest MTN Project Fame With Naija Rick Ross(a Must Watch) / See What Beyonce Gave Jay -Z On His 43rd Birthday. / Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jay Z V.s Rick Ross Rapbattles by vikkytan: 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2014
hey guys I can hardly choose the best between the two of them. if they were to go on rapbattle who do you think will stepdown first. and who is your favourite .and why do you choose him.
Re: Jay Z V.s Rick Ross Rapbattles by vikkytan: 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2014
vikkytan:
hey guys I can hardly choose the best between the two of them. if they were to go on rapbattle who do you think will stepdown first. and who is your favourite .and why do you choose him.
Re: Jay Z V.s Rick Ross Rapbattles by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 12, 2014
Why not go for eminem instead smiley
Re: Jay Z V.s Rick Ross Rapbattles by kanaleke(m): 6:04pm On Oct 12, 2014
vikkytan:
it's a sin comparing the two...u should be comparing Rick Ross with 2 chains and co...Jigga should be his role model
Re: Jay Z V.s Rick Ross Rapbattles by manuelzz(m): 8:17pm On Oct 12, 2014
kanaleke:
it's a sin comparing the two...u should be comparing Rick Ross with 2 chains and co...Jigga should be his role model

Word!!! Hover is one of the greatest rappers ever to grace this earth,if Not tthe greatest!! MODs abeg shut down this thread biko!! This OP no serious!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jay Z V.s Rick Ross Rapbattles by philantoxx(m): 9:13pm On Oct 12, 2014
seems OP is new in the game
Re: Jay Z V.s Rick Ross Rapbattles by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 12, 2014
ross vs jigga? gee pure disrespect to jigga.
even Kendrick is a more reasonable opposition.
Re: Jay Z V.s Rick Ross Rapbattles by vikkytan: 1:46pm On Oct 14, 2014
kulkatty:
Why not go for eminem instead smiley
bro Eminem is way too gud for both of them
Re: Jay Z V.s Rick Ross Rapbattles by vikkytan: 1:50pm On Oct 14, 2014
manuelzz:

Word!!! Hover is one of the greatest rappers ever to grace this earth,if Not tthe greatest!! MODs abeg shut down this thread biko!! This OP no serious!!!
you guys are funny so you think jay z is too strong for rick to handle IS.nt
Re: Jay Z V.s Rick Ross Rapbattles by vikkytan: 1:52pm On Oct 14, 2014
kanaleke:
well 2 chains is gud but he can.nt beat rick Ross my guy
Re: Jay Z V.s Rick Ross Rapbattles by benkings(m): 1:53pm On Oct 14, 2014
No doubt jayz is good buh I prefer rick ross to jayz,I don't. Fink jayz can out shine him in a rap battle
Re: Jay Z V.s Rick Ross Rapbattles by vikkytan: 1:56pm On Oct 14, 2014
I think they are comparable except jay z has been in higher level since.
Re: Jay Z V.s Rick Ross Rapbattles by vikkytan: 1:58pm On Oct 14, 2014
benkings:
No doubt jayz is good buh I prefer rick ross to jayz,I don't. Fink jayz can out shine him in a rap battle
thanks my bro jay z is very gud in his own way but rick no be small pikinooo
Re: Jay Z V.s Rick Ross Rapbattles by vikkytan: 1:59pm On Oct 14, 2014
vikkytan:
thanks my bro jay z is very gud in his own way but rick no be small pikinooo
Re: Jay Z V.s Rick Ross Rapbattles by vikkytan: 2:01pm On Oct 14, 2014
all u guys opposing rick. abeg forgetooo jay z can never outshine him on a rapbattle
Re: Jay Z V.s Rick Ross Rapbattles by vikkytan: 2:03pm On Oct 14, 2014
philantoxx:
seems OP is new in the game
hey bro not that new okay
Re: Jay Z V.s Rick Ross Rapbattles by vikkytan: 2:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
manuelzz:

thanks for your concern but hover is not the greatest rapper he does.nt even comes close
Re: Jay Z V.s Rick Ross Rapbattles by vikkytan: 2:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
vikkytan:
thanks for your concern but hover is not the greatest rapper he does.nt even comes close

Re: Jay Z V.s Rick Ross Rapbattles by vikkytan: 2:15pm On Oct 14, 2014
it would have been better if some of you guys says lil Wayne v.s rick Ross instead of hover
Re: Jay Z V.s Rick Ross Rapbattles by philantoxx(m): 2:42pm On Oct 14, 2014
vikkytan:
hey bro not that new okay
aite
Re: Jay Z V.s Rick Ross Rapbattles by vikkytan: 2:48pm On Oct 14, 2014
u.re welcome
Re: Jay Z V.s Rick Ross Rapbattles by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
SMH
Future is a better rapper than all that's mentioned above.
*holds shield to avoid bashing*
Re: Jay Z V.s Rick Ross Rapbattles by michelz: 5:25pm On Oct 14, 2014
manuelzz:

And what makes him one of the greatest rappers to have graced this earth? You guys are just funny with the way you exaggerate and over-hype people. Even Jay-z himself would be shocked. The dude is just an average rapper,nothing particularly special.... Is he better than Eminem,Ludacris,Andre 2000,Nas,Kanye West,even Sarkodie,and Manifest,and a whole lot other rappers? Personally,i'd choose Rick Ross in any ''feature'' song over Jay-z.

2 Likes

Re: Jay Z V.s Rick Ross Rapbattles by brainpower(m): 5:42pm On Oct 14, 2014
Jay Z has got the pedigree and he is a legend but Ricky just started. But to me I may likely go for Jay if it was left to just normal words rather than vulgar words cos jay doesn't really do that but with the proper quantity of weed, ricky will outshine him. Though picturing both of them in a rapbattle, I think it will be a form of insult on jay.
Re: Jay Z V.s Rick Ross Rapbattles by vikkytan: 5:47pm On Oct 14, 2014
brainpower:
Jay Z has got the pedigree and he is a legend but Ricky just started. But to me I may likely go for Jay if it was left to just normal words rather than vulgar words cos jay doesn't really do that but with the proper quantity of weed, ricky will outshine him. Though picturing both of them in a rapbattle, I think it will be a form of insult on jay.
jay may be a legend but rick is a hero. and did u just say rick has just started rick has been in d game for such a long timeoooo. you must really be joking
Re: Jay Z V.s Rick Ross Rapbattles by vikkytan: 5:49pm On Oct 14, 2014
brainpower:
jay may be a legend but rick is a hero. and did u just say rick has just started rick has been in d game for such a long timeoooo. you must really be joking they are even age mate what the hell are you saying
Re: Jay Z V.s Rick Ross Rapbattles by vikkytan: 5:52pm On Oct 14, 2014
michelz:
And what makes him one of the greatest rappers to have graced this earth? You guys are just funny with the way you exaggerate and over-hype people. Even Jay-z himself would be shocked. The dude is just an average rapper,nothing particularly special.... Is he better than Eminem,Ludacris,Andre 2000,Nas,Kanye West,even Sarkodie,and Manifest,and a whole lot other rappers? Personally,i'd choose Rick Ross in any ''feature'' song over Jay-z.
abi now hover can.t even beat lil Wayne. drake and so on

1 Like

Re: Jay Z V.s Rick Ross Rapbattles by vikkytan: 5:55pm On Oct 14, 2014
kulkatty:
SMH
Future is a better rapper than all that's mentioned above.
*holds shield to avoid bashing*
well I. I.ve never heard his music before. but I.ve heard of that name......
Re: Jay Z V.s Rick Ross Rapbattles by catie316: 2:38am On Oct 15, 2014
michelz:
[color=#006600]
dude are you kidding me? you spoke my mind like it's yours already... may God increase you for this.

2 Likes

Re: Jay Z V.s Rick Ross Rapbattles by vikkytan: 7:02am On Oct 15, 2014
catie316:
[color=#006600]
dude are you kidding me? you spoke my mind like it's yours already... may God increase you for this.
Re: Jay Z V.s Rick Ross Rapbattles by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 15, 2014
vikkytan:
well I. I.ve never heard his music before. but I.ve heard of that name......

Nah. I was only kidding tho. He can't really rap.
He is better off as a med doc graduate
Re: Jay Z V.s Rick Ross Rapbattles by vikkytan: 2:10pm On Oct 15, 2014
kulkatty:

Nah. I was only kidding tho. He can't really rap.
He is better off as a med doc graduate
u must really be

(1) (Reply)

Kris Jenner Angry Over Kim Kardashian West's Free Nude Photoshoot / Mercy Johnson Shares Thanksgiving Photos For A Succesful Delivery / Photos From President Goodluck Jonathan’s Adopted Child’s Wedding In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.