Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,054 members, 7,956,939 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:12 PM

Who Do You Prefer To Take Over From Keshi? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Do You Prefer To Take Over From Keshi? (2587 Views)

BREAKING NEWS!! Siasia To Take Over From Keshi / Kenneth Otigba Waiting To Hear From Keshi Over National Team Future / Keneth Otigba Waiting To Hear From Keshi Over National Team Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do You Prefer To Take Over From Keshi? by robosky02(m): 8:50pm On Oct 14, 2014
Dgaffer:
Personally, I love Siaone tacts cos he plays offensive game ad hs game is enjoying unlike keshi dat plays heartattack football.... Aside dat Nation Cup he won, his game are not enjyable.... I would prefer Olisha 2 cum ad try or dey shld gv it back 2 sia1 cos I belivd dat he has learnt his lessons by nw cos he learned 2ru d Hard way 4real

yea centiments apart

Sia one is the man
cos nigerian football has a patarn, playing from the wings, the days of finidi from 7
and amunike from 11.

nigerian football was a beauty to behold

when sia one came he maitain that tradition and even made them play a very fast counter attacking football.
in fact even if they lost you could beat your chest its a gallant lost. remeber u20 and the u23 olympic sides

but for Keshi we only celebrate we won the AFCON but deep down we all know he has no partern or tactics
Re: Who Do You Prefer To Take Over From Keshi? by robosky02(m): 8:19am On Oct 15, 2014
Dgaffer:
Personally, I love Siaone tacts cos he plays offensive game ad hs game is enjoying unlike keshi dat plays heartattack football.... Aside dat Nation Cup he won, his game are not enjyable.... I would prefer Olisha 2 cum ad try or dey shld gv it back 2 sia1 cos I belivd dat he has learnt his lessons by nw cos he learned 2ru d Hard way 4real
Re: Who Do You Prefer To Take Over From Keshi? by khattab02: 11:01am On Oct 15, 2014
Still sitting at the back, legs crossed and eating my popcorn. Ride on guys, I have been waiting for this topic. Soon it will hit front.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Prefer To Take Over From Keshi? by Goke7: 11:21am On Oct 15, 2014
robosky02:

yea centiments apart

Sia one is the man
cos nigerian football has a patarn, playing from the wings, the days of finidi from 7
and amunike from 11.

nigerian football was a beauty to behold

when sia one came he maitain that tradition and even made them play a very fast counter attacking football.
in fact even if they lost you could beat your chest its a gallant lost. remeber u20 and the u23 olympic sides

but for Keshi we only celebrate we won the AFCON but deep down we all know he has no partern or tactics

so how come we could not qualify for afcon 2012 with siasia, with the way you're talking here, in the near future when a new coach takes over you will also remember the glory days of keshi, Nigerians with their double mouth since 1960
Re: Who Do You Prefer To Take Over From Keshi? by robosky02(m): 4:50pm On Oct 15, 2014
Goke7:

so how come we could not qualify for afcon 2012 with siasia, with the way you're talking here, in the near future when a new coach takes over you will also remember the glory days of keshi, Nigerians with their double mouth since 1960

before Siasia took over that team remember that have lost some matches
just like the present case now if a new coach takes over and couldnt win all the three match
will you blame him......... no
cos the damage has already been done
that was what happened to siasia
Re: Who Do You Prefer To Take Over From Keshi? by robosky02(m): 4:50pm On Oct 15, 2014
khattab02:
Still sitting at the back, legs crossed and eating my popcorn. Ride on guys, I have been waiting for this topic. Soon it will hit front.
Re: Who Do You Prefer To Take Over From Keshi? by dhope: 7:38pm On Oct 15, 2014
av always wanted manager lik ancelotti for super eagle. manager who cud manage stubborn players and tap their skills to get results. siasia might nt have been sacked if he had listen to d pple asking him to forgive enyeama then. we all watched d goals score by guineans dt it was unusually for vincent to concede such at dt time. siasia is better than keshi if he has learnt his lesson too to place feelings of over 100million pple above his feelings else we look in d direction of john obuh or oliseh.
Re: Who Do You Prefer To Take Over From Keshi? by Goke7: 10:07pm On Oct 15, 2014
robosky02:

before Siasia took over that team remember that have lost some matches
just like the present case now if a new coach takes over and couldnt win all the three match
will you blame him......... no
cos the damage has already been done
that was what happened to siasia

if you can make excuses for siasia's failure, I can also make excuses for keshi too
Re: Who Do You Prefer To Take Over From Keshi? by robosky02(m): 10:58pm On Oct 15, 2014
Goke7:

if you can make excuses for siasia's failure, I can also make excuses for keshi too

whats your excuse?
in this case keshi started the whole mess
thank God we won today

if not................
Re: Who Do You Prefer To Take Over From Keshi? by robosky02(m): 11:00pm On Oct 15, 2014
by the way even if he (keshi) finally qualifies naija for AFCON i still think he shoul be drop.

after all di matao won EUFA but was still drop for better coach...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Real Madrid And Barcelona Can Win La Liga Without Trying - Mourinho / Vincent Enyeama Vs Peter Rufai: Who Did Better In Super Eagles?? / FREE Week 44 Football Pool Banker Pair And Winning Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.