Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Problem With Shell Application - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Problem With Shell Application (1433 Views)

Shell Application Offer. / Shell Application Refernce Number / Shell Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem With Shell Application by nlng: 11:27pm On Oct 12, 2014
Please I want to know how to properly apply to shell for the graduate trainee recruitment 2014. As most of my friends applications were not successful.
Here is the statement they got at the end of their application; 'we are unable to process ur application further due to the information provided'
Re: Problem With Shell Application by Worksunlimited: 12:48pm On Oct 13, 2014
Dude.. Be like say una don do the thing before or una no get 2.1.

1 Like

Re: Problem With Shell Application by elsevier(m): 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2014
The main reason is the year of BSc graduation. You must have graduated from 2012 to date for your application to be considered. Even if you just finished your Msc, you won't be considered. Read their requirements, most the one that says "recent graduate of not more 2-4 years".
I hope this clarifies it? It's specifically written. Always read the requirements not experience on the job before applying.
Re: Problem With Shell Application by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 13, 2014
I got d failure message too.I graduated in 2009 maybe that's why they bounced me.although I think I applied earlier this year too can remember though
Re: Problem With Shell Application by rallymento(m): 4:15pm On Oct 13, 2014
Same here, I hv spent money applying for jobs. Age is no longer on my side and besides my school is delaying my m.eng program. I keep wondering if God is calling me to be a minister. Nna eh......
Re: Problem With Shell Application by ayusco85(m): 4:39pm On Oct 13, 2014
mine was i havent finished nysc. batch C14
Re: Problem With Shell Application by sholay2011(m): 5:08pm On Oct 13, 2014
rallymento:
Same here, I hv spent money applying for jobs. Age is no longer on my side and besides my school is delaying my m.eng program. I keep wondering if God is calling me to be a minister. Nna eh......
grin grin grin
Re: Problem With Shell Application by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 13, 2014
sholay2011:

grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Naija wan turn the guy to pastor grin grin grin

it's well bro

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For A Front Office Executive (aba, Abia State) / Job Opportunities: Lagos-based Factory / Recruitment At Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (ikedc) Plc - 4 Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.