Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,014 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

My Greatest Fear In This Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Greatest Fear In This Life (519 Views)

I Am Frustrated With This Life! / Should We Live In The Fear Or In The Hope Of The Coming Of Jesus Christ / Is This Life After Death? Drummaboy Survives Electrocution. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Greatest Fear In This Life by DOG2EART: 5:10am On Oct 13, 2014
the day i got born again, nobody preached to me but i was alone and thinking about what will be my lot after death and that made me to give my life to jesus. even up till date it the thought of where to spend eternity still perturbs me a lot, it makes every very conscious of my ways. many times those old days as an undergraduate i would have fallen off the faith but when i remember the reason i started i become more conscious and keep forging ahead. i have prayed a lot of times for death but you can see that i'm still alife and being alife makes me to even be more conscious about my ways so that i will not regret in eternity but on the day when i will finally leave this life for heaven i will be the happiest person in eternity and this had been my desire all day long and i know that one day in the by and by it will happen.
help me in prayers that God will grant this to me on that fateful day when life shall be no more.
what about you do you ever have this similar experience like mine?

1 Like

Re: My Greatest Fear In This Life by lightoftruth: 6:32am On Oct 13, 2014
From your post u made me assume you are truly righteous, will like to see you in person in other to know if my assumption is right . My reason being that a true righteous christian is like a myth to me it does not exist.
Re: My Greatest Fear In This Life by Hiswordxray(m): 10:46am On Oct 13, 2014
I too desire to die but not because I am afraid of where I will spend eternity. I desire to go be with my loving Father (God ), I long to be in his presence forever. It is love (for God ) that make me desire death not fear, for the children of God do not respond to fear. The Bible says perfect love cast out fear (1John 4:18). I am not afraid of where I will spend eternity because I know with full assurance and confident that I will be with my first love (Jesus ). Paul said in Titus 3:7 "Because of his grace he declared us righteous and
gave us confidence that we will inherit eternal life." (NLT) and in Rom 5:2
"Because of faith, Christ has brought us into this place of undeserved
privilege where we now stand, and we confidently and joyfully look forward
to sharing God's glory." (NLT).

1 Like

Re: My Greatest Fear In This Life by urheme: 1:33pm On Oct 13, 2014
I will be following this thread,
someone sound very genuine here

(1) (Reply)

Soldiers, Masquerades Battle In Warri / \ / What Year Was Jesus Christ Born? When Was Jesus Born?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.