Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,796 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

I Am Frustrated With This Life! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Frustrated With This Life! (1811 Views)

''discover How You Can Become Whom You Want To Be In This Life'' / What Is This Life? / This Life Na Endurance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Frustrated With This Life! by steveGlacial: 10:08am On Jun 13, 2015
some pple might want to think I'm ungrateful well I live them to their opinion.

I m the definition of the person I don't like
I've tried all I can to stop the negative things going on in my life but it gets even worse.
I think problems are created to be solved but I find it very difficult to solve my problems.
After going deep in solving this problems spiritually, physically mentally and even emotionally.
I know I'm not who I'm mearnt to be.
And this has totally led to been frustrated at times.
I don't if its a sin that s taking its toll on me but I read God forgives sins . But now I feel neglected by God. cry
Now I don't know where to go from
I just serious HELP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Frustrated With This Life! by Ishilove: 10:11am On Jun 13, 2015
You need to be more specific in order to get solid advice.

What are these vices you're struggling with?
Re: I Am Frustrated With This Life! by alberto2k(m): 10:15am On Jun 13, 2015
Good Lord. . . Op the person sitting on my head might help u undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Frustrated With This Life! by delishpot: 10:21am On Jun 13, 2015
I was like you before. Now I see that worrying will not change anything. Do your best, do not resign to faith. Start small and work hard to grow big. Everyday is a new day for improvement. Kill yourself and waste your chance to enjoy and live life. If you die, it chanfes nothing for the world. Life will continue and people will still live and be merry.

1 Like

Re: I Am Frustrated With This Life! by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 13, 2015
Every Challenge/ problem, no matter how tough or desperate has a solution /key...all you need is the accurate one to remedy it or still whatever.
Re: I Am Frustrated With This Life! by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 13, 2015
@ op, like Ishilove said, you need to be specific..hold on to this tho, no matter the solidness of brass and how big the brass gate is..there's always a key to opening it...even if you can't find the key, there's a Great GOD that can tear it down..with just a finger..true story..so what's the matter? do tell

1 Like

Re: I Am Frustrated With This Life! by Hiswordxray(m): 11:01am On Jun 13, 2015
Christ is the solution to every problem. And this is not just preaching but a reality I have come to discover myself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Frustrated With This Life! by TheFilmmaker: 12:26pm On Jun 13, 2015
Op, what is bothering you? TELL US PLEASE AK WE CAN KNOW THE KIND OF HELP TO OFFER.
Re: I Am Frustrated With This Life! by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 13, 2015
steveGlacial:

I've tried all I can to stop the negative things going on in my life but it gets even worse.
I think problems are created to be solved but I find it very difficult to solve my problems.
After going deep in solving this problems spiritually, physically mentally and even emotionally.
I don't if its a sin that s taking its toll on me but I read God forgives sins . But now I feel neglected by God. cry
I just serious HELP

read "the science of getting rich" if you haven't read it. because I have a feeling your problem is money.

if you don't know where to get it, drop your email address I'll send it to you.
Re: I Am Frustrated With This Life! by Anas09: 2:31pm On Jun 13, 2015
Oh My God, what could be the problem? Now this soul feels rejected by God, what then can we say to pacify him/her? Lord let ur mercy prevail unbehalf of this soul. Don't let satan have him/her.
Satan hides in a corner, makes us do silly things, when the consequences come, he points the accusing finger at u before God, then turn around to tell u, God has abandoned you.
Its the lie of the devil. Ask yourself this question. If u were dead, will you have need for any of the things u are concerned abt now? Again. Does god hate you? Sweet, God is not committed to leading those who are not committed to following him. Peace is found only in christ. Trust me I know. Despire use to reside in my house.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Frustrated With This Life! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
okay.
Re: I Am Frustrated With This Life! by Kei144(m): 2:49pm On Jun 13, 2015
Have you been baptized into Jesus Christ, in water and in the Spirit?

https://www.nairaland.com/2352063/enter-kingdom-god-now
Re: I Am Frustrated With This Life! by cold(m): 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ditch that imaginary friend you call god and take matters in you own hands. You'll realise how much difference it makes to your life. The best advise you can get around here is to pray even harder and fast for longer. Goodluck with that. Let's see how far you'll get.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Frustrated With This Life! by steveGlacial: 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ishilove:
You need to be more specific in order to get solid advice.

What are these vices you're struggling with?
My problem isn't fin.
I ve being a shadow of my real self since I left my formal sec School 10 years ago to a new one jss2 then)
I find it difficult to do things briliantly whilst putting so much efforts.
(I consistently try to be good at sth)
This has greatly impacted on my social life and as lead me to be isolated from pple.my subconscious feels my mates are a higher spp
Of human than I am I know its not true but every effort prove it otherwise turns to futility.
I m at a critical stage of my life now where I need to get things at least right. I don't want to live the rest of my life as a lose[/b]r
[b]THIS AFFECTS EVERY AREA OF MY LIFE
Re: I Am Frustrated With This Life! by Mendo007(m): 6:21pm On Jun 13, 2015
Jesus still saves
Re: I Am Frustrated With This Life! by Mendo007(m): 6:22pm On Jun 13, 2015
steveGlacial:

My problem isn't fin.
I ve being a shadow of my real self since I left my formal sec School 10 years ago to a new one jss2 then)
This has greatly impacted on my social life and as lead me to be isolated from pple.my subconscious feels my mates are a higher spp
Of human than I am I know its not true but every effort prove it otherwise turns to futility.
I m at a critical stage of my life now where I need to get things at least right. I don't want to live the rest of my life as a lose[/b]r
[b]THIS AFFECTS EVERY AREA MY LIFE

OP attend mountain of fire program "POWER MUST CHANGE HANDS" 1st Saturday Of July 7:00am - 11:00am and listen to the audio or video teaching of EA Adeboye " power to set the captive free" because you need deliverance. and I know what I'm talking about
Re: I Am Frustrated With This Life! by adexsimply(m): 6:23pm On Jun 13, 2015
steveGlacial:

My problem isn't fin.

you still need to be a bit specific
Re: I Am Frustrated With This Life! by Mendo007(m): 6:23pm On Jun 13, 2015
steveGlacial:

My problem isn't fin.

OP attend mountain of fire program "POWER MUST CHANGE HANDS" 1st Saturday Of July 7:00am - 11:00am and listen to the audio or video teaching of EA Adeboye " power to set the captive free" because you need deliverance. and I know what I'm talking about
Re: I Am Frustrated With This Life! by adexsimply(m): 6:49pm On Jun 13, 2015
Mendo007:

SMH
Re: I Am Frustrated With This Life! by cold(m): 9:47pm On Jun 13, 2015
adexsimply:

SMH
grin What did i just say?
Re: I Am Frustrated With This Life! by steveGlacial: 12:54am On Jun 14, 2015
adexsimply:
you still need to be a bit specific
I think I'm specific enough I don't wanna b too revealing
Re: I Am Frustrated With This Life! by Hiswordxray(m): 4:27pm On Jun 14, 2015
steveGlacial:

I think I'm specific enough I don't wanna b too revealing
What you need is to know Christ.
To exchange your life with that of Christ. Let Christ live instead of you. Come and be like Paul that said "it is no longer I who live but Christ living through me."
Yes you have failed but Christ is a winner.
Yes you are weak but Christ is strong.
And yes you are not a Superman but through Christ you can do all things.

You just have to learn to die with Christ and live his resurrected life.
Read this it will help:
https://www.nairaland.com/2342590/dead-christ

1 Like

Re: I Am Frustrated With This Life! by steveGlacial: 9:08pm On Jun 16, 2015
Hiswordxray:

What you need is to know Christ.
To exchange your life with that of Christ. Let Christ live instead of you. Come and be like Paul that said "it is no longer I who live but Christ living through me."
Yes you have failed but Christ is a winner.
Yes you are weak but Christ is strong.
And yes you are not a Superman but through Christ you can do all things.

You just have to learn to die with Christ and live his resurrected life.
Read this it will help:
https://www.nairaland.com/2342590/dead-christ
I think I never said I was not a Christian what i m saying I'm frustrated.
If you know me personally u all know that I'm a type of person that's so rigid, trys as much as possible to live right but this now seem to be working against me.
Well I thank God that I'm alive but I think I'm not who I'm suppose to be Im really trying my best to defeat this iprayed I fasted I did the extreme things a normal human being is not meant to do bu t thingg keep getting worse .
Re: I Am Frustrated With This Life! by esere826: 10:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
steveGlacial:

I just serious HELP

sorry that you feel frustration
more than a decade ago, I was plagued with depression for years
In hindsight, I'll share some strategies>>

look at the bright side.
You feel frustration first because you are alive....after all, it is said that the dead feel nothing

The next good thing about your situation is that you feel frustration because you hunger for or desire something better
thanks to Jesus for this.
It shows that you you're burning to change from a caterpillar to a butterfly -a desire for metamorphosis smiley

If while reading this, you noticed that you smiled a little bit, then you're on to something. its called the good news

first surround yourself with feel-good news, not bad news, or harsh news -remember that His thoughts towards you are good, not evil
temporarily avoid all of those gba gba ti gba strong sermons
I advice that you go only for Joel oesten and Joseph Prince for now.
if possible, for now, do not read the old testament, concentrate only only the new with emphasis on the first 4.
do not take unto yourself any master. Believe that Christ is your only master still at this stage

then, when you start feeling comfortable in your skin, start setting small achievable goals
it could include for example gradually changing your appearance; the way you perceive issues; your academic and social achievements etc

as your confidence increases, ......well you are on your own
the world will be yours to explore. You can then engross yourself with the things I suggested that you avoid initially.
while exploring, if you notice any regressions back into frustration, then avoid what triggered it
as the scripture infers:
a priest must not touch dead things lest it infects him with death

.......you'll pass through this brother wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Am Frustrated With This Life! by MuttleyLaff: 3:26am On Jun 17, 2015
steveGlacial:

I just serious HELP
No one is a mind reader,
nor has anyone proffered you a word of knowledge yet

You say, you're frustrated, that you need serious help
but when Ishilove, TheFilmmaker and adexsimply ask you for specifics, you come out that it's not about finance, yet still leaving readers guessing

None is the wiser, what is plaguing you or what is not giving you peace of mind
but if you do really have a relationship with Abba, God the Father, you'll know that He is a Faithful God

He is God, who knows the plans He has for you,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future

He is God, who declares to you
Call upon Me, come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you.…

I dont know the exact details of your situation, predicament, or position and I don't have any silver or gold for you
but what I have are three prayers for you to appropriately choose from depending on the relevance to your plight

Jabez's Prayers for a Turnaround: (1 Chronicles 4:9-10)
9There was a man named Jabez who was more honorable than any of his brothers.
His mother named him Jabez because his birth had been so painful.
10He was the one who prayed to the God of Israel,
“Oh, that you would bless me and expand my territory! Please be with me in all that I do, and keep me from all trouble and pain!”
And God granted him his request.

David's Prayers for Forgiveness: (Psalm 51:1-17)
1Have mercy on me, O God,
because of your unfailing love.
Because of your great compassion,
blot out the stain of my sins.
2Wash me clean from my guilt.
Purify me from my sin.
3For I recognize my rebellion;
it haunts me day and night.
4Against you, and you alone, have I sinned;
I have done what is evil in your sight.
You will be proved right in what you say,
and your judgment against me is just.
5For I was born a sinner—
yes, from the moment my mother conceived me.
6But you desire honesty from the womb,
teaching me wisdom even there.
7Purify me from my sins, and I will be clean;
wash me, and I will be whiter than snow.
8Oh, give me back my joy again;
you have broken me—
now let me rejoice.
9Don’t keep looking at my sins.
Remove the stain of my guilt.
10Create in me a clean heart, O God.
Renew a loyal spirit within me.
11Do not banish me from your presence,
and don’t take your Holy Spiritd from me.
12Restore to me the joy of your salvation,
and make me willing to obey you.
13Then I will teach your ways to rebels,
and they will return to you.
14Forgive me for shedding blood, O God who saves;
then I will joyfully sing of your forgiveness.
15Unseal my lips, O Lord,
that my mouth may praise you.
16You do not desire a sacrifice, or I would offer one.
You do not want a burnt offering.
17The sacrifice you desire is a broken spirit.
You will not reject a broken and repentant heart, O God.

Solomon's Prayers for Wisdom: 1 Kings 3:7-14
7“Now, O Lord my God, you have made me king instead of my father, David, but I am like a little child who doesn’t know his way around.
8And here I am in the midst of your own chosen people, a nation so great and numerous they cannot be counted!
9Give me an understanding heart so that I can [s]rule all that you've put in my charge, care and hand[/s] govern your people well
and know the difference between right and wrong.
For who by himself is able to [s]manage your blessings & rule over all these good gifts you've blessed me with[/s] govern this great people of yours?”
10The Lord was pleased that Solomon had asked for wisdom.
11So God replied,
“Because you have asked for wisdom in governing my people with justice
and have not asked for a long life or wealth or the death of your enemies—
12I will give you what you asked for! I will give you a wise and understanding heart such as no one else has had or ever will have!
13And I will also give you what you did not ask for—riches and fame!
No other king in all the world will be compared to you for the rest of your life!
14And if you follow me and obey my decrees and my commands as your father, David, did, I will give you a long life.”

Prayer is the key, Prayer is the key, Prayer is the master key. Jesus started with prayer and ended with prayer. Prayer is the key.

Depending of what your predicament is, you have three prayers above to select from
(i.e. Turnaround, Forgiveness & Good Decision Making/Wisdom prayers)

I have partially tried to personalise the Solomon Prayer a bit for you.
Choose which of the prayers above is applicable to your situation, and pray it with faith.
Keep the faith fiery and flaming with the famous Shunammite woman's 2 Kings 4:26 "It is well" response
(i.e. dont confess the situation or where you are stucked at but confess the destination or where you want to be)

God is a God of multiple chances. He gives us multiple chances and not the conventional second chance
If you're waking up everyday, it means God has a purpose for you, plans not of evil, thoughts of peace, to give you the end that you wait for.

1 Like

Re: I Am Frustrated With This Life! by Hiswordxray(m): 11:32am On Jun 17, 2015
steveGlacial:

I think I never said I was not a Christian what i m saying I'm frustrated.
If you know me personally u all know that I'm a type of person that's so rigid, trys as much as possible to live right but this now seem to be working against me.
Well I thank God that I'm alive but I think I'm not who I'm suppose to be Im really trying my best to defeat this iprayed I fasted I did the extreme things a normal human being is not meant to do bu t thingg keep getting worse .
You don't understand. Christianity is not about certain activities and religion rituals. It is about exchanging your life for that of Christ and if you have done that you would certainly not have the problem you are having now. Christ cannot have problem and if you are living the life of Christ you won't have problem.

1 Like

Re: I Am Frustrated With This Life! by alakaman: 11:16pm On Jun 17, 2015
The problem you have is that you are struggling to be who you are NOT supposed to be, comparing yourself with others, instead on discovering yourself and being content with it. This brings frustration. You must accept the fact that what you want to be is different from what you can be. So, on a sense, you are right when you say 'I am not who I am supposed to be.' Yes, you are struggling to be who you are not supposed to be. When I entered JS,1 twenty-seven years ago, I wanted to be a medical doctor. By JS 3, I was so bad in Maths that I had to resit it. By SS1 I discovered I was, without struggle, good in English and Literature. I abandoned the dream of becoming a medical doctor and started checking courses that I could study with little or no mathematical calculation. Today, I am a lawyer respected by friends and colleagues. Being a lawyer was not my dream, but it was what I could be without struggle. Everyone is gifted , identify your gift and fly free!
Re: I Am Frustrated With This Life! by BreezyRita(f): 7:25am On Jun 18, 2015
steveGlacial:

My problem isn't fin.

What do I say now??
Like someone rightly said, true joy comes with the realization of Christ's love and the presence of God's Spirit in your life. Yes, you may be a Christian. But its obvious the devil has attacked your mind for a long time now. He's built strongholds that seem impossible to break down. Remember 2 Corinthians 10:4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holdswink 5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

You can overcome all this. I urge you to read Joyce Meyer's Battlefield Of The Mind.
God be with you.
Re: I Am Frustrated With This Life! by yvesboss(m): 10:48am On Jun 18, 2015
steveGlacial:

I just serious HELP

seriously OP, i am going through same but what keeps me going is simply relying on the word of God which says "i know my thought for you, the thought of good and not of evil to give you an expected end" jer:29 11...blv me yu...we all pass through this stage at one point in our lives but one thing most assuredly..that phase will pass.

God bless yu bro
Re: I Am Frustrated With This Life! by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 18, 2015
steveGlacial:

I just serious HELP

DID YOU KNOW THAT TRULY HOLY CHRISTIANS NEVER DECAY AFTER DEATH?(i have video proof)
Read 1Peter1:22-24.It says that pure christians are transformed from their perishabe(corruptible) bodies to the imperishable.so their flesh doesnt perish like all other flesh mentioned in verse 24.pls dont doubt like the people in Noah's.instead of doubting, claim this for u and ur family.see the pics below.(Anna died 1837 and Bosco died 1888 both still intact till now without any chemicals)There are so many others.They will all rise up again when Christ returns(1thess4:16-17)that is when their bodies will change to spiritual bodies because flesh and blood cant enter the kingdom(1cor15:44,50,51,52)this is for all holy christians not just catholics.if ur wondering why ur pastor hasnt told u all this,read matthew13:17.doubters should read acts13:41.Save urselves now ur still alive.ashes and dust to dust was b4 Christ came. To see a video of christians that died many years ago and never decayed,contact Tony(07033789136)

Re: I Am Frustrated With This Life! by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 18, 2015
DID YOU KNOW THAT TRULY HOLY CHRISTIANS NEVER DECAY AFTER DEATH?(i have video proof)
Read 1Peter1:22-24.It says that pure christians are transformed from their perishabe(corruptible) bodies to the imperishable.so their flesh doesnt perish like all other flesh mentioned in verse 24.pls dont doubt like the people in Noah's.instead of doubting, claim this for u and ur family.see the pics below.(Anna died 1837 and Bosco died 1888 both still intact till now without any chemicals)There are so many others.even nigerians have been found incorrupt.They will all rise up again when Christ returns(1thess4:16-17)that is when their bodies will change to spiritual bodies because flesh and blood cant enter the kingdom(1cor15:44,50,51,52)this is for all holy christians not just catholics.if ur wondering why ur pastor hasnt told u all this,read matthew13:17.doubters should read acts13:41.Save urselves now ur still alive.ashes and dust to dust was b4 Christ came. To see a video of christians that died many years ago and never decayed,contact Tony(07033789136)

Re: I Am Frustrated With This Life! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
steveGlacial:

I just serious HELP

What kind of people don't you like? What kind of negatives are going on in your life?

I feel you should accept who you are being now the good the bad and the uglies and if you feel there is no good in you then just accept the uglies its a start. You need to stop rejecting yourself.

steveGlacial:

My problem isn't fin.

Stop comparing yourself to your mates i know it can be hard but you need to stop. Be careful of over spiritualizing your challenges thereby abandoning physical actions you can do get a healthier sense of self and believe in yourself acceptance of yourself as you are is key to many good things in life.

(1) (Reply)

“Finding A Life Partner” / Does God Truely Care For Man His Creature? / Ancient Bible, You Wouldn't Belief What It Claims.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.