Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Innjoo Note Discussion Thread - Phones (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo Note Discussion Thread (282001 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by factorial1(m): 7:40am On Jan 24, 2015
akinswaggs:

i dont think so, Jumia told me to pay first, but it took them just three days to bring it to Futa
Did you pay any addictional money... I mean shipping fee? and also what did you ordered for?
@IamAbeGroups... can I also get mine delivered?
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by dljbd1(m): 7:48am On Jan 24, 2015
Wait...please how mush does this phone cost at the moment? I keep hearing different prices everywhere. undecided
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 24, 2015
mrvocalprowess:
i have a little problem tho,my music n video
player can't read all my media files in memory
card,someone said its a kit kat bug,i remember
innjoo users had dis same problem... solutions plz guys..its a tecno L6... help plz
help plz guys..abeg
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by angelawoko(m): 8:26am On Jan 24, 2015
Innjoo Note for sale. 20k in Abeokuta. Want to buy the new leap 2. Contact me if interested. All accessories available.
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by maxjax(m): 12:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
mrvocalprowess:
help plz guys..abeg
how many videoz is the music n video app readin?
how many videoz n music filez u got in there?
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
maxjax:

how many videoz is the music n video app readin?
how many videoz n music filez u got in there?

i have over 6oo songs,I'm seeing just 79,i have over 12 videos,seeing just 6...,
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Talk2nanro(m): 1:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
makkitush:
sell it and buy innjoo t1 or gionee M2. Thank me later.;-)
thank you for gionee m2 that charges for 6 to 7 hours

1 Like

Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Zoest(m): 1:49pm On Jan 24, 2015
ladokuntlad:

pls i need an honest review on this xtouch tab sir
boss does xtouch PF83 support otg? and how much will d flip case(keyboard if possible)

it has otg,but d case is nt available. i dont own 1,so i cannot do a review,but wot i read abt d camera is poor 2mp,asyd dat,its very fast n sleek,tanx.
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Zoest(m): 1:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
for any product,dont 4get 2 send in ur request as alwaz。

sms,text or whatsapp 08030989796, to send in ur request wit details。
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Zoest(m): 2:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
dljbd1:
Wait...please how mush does this phone cost at the moment? I keep hearing different prices everywhere. undecided

its #22499,call,text or whatsapp to place ur order。
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Donjowebs(m): 2:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
@IamAbe is there cash on delivery for Ile-Ife for the Innjoo Note?
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by maxjax(m): 4:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
mrvocalprowess:
i have over 6oo songs,I'm seeing just 79,i have over 12 videos,seeing just 6...,

ok hav u tried connectin d card via PC, then cuttin both music n video folders out....then create new folders rename them "video" n "music" respectively. then copy the appropriate files back to their respective folder. reboot device and launch the apps

but 600 songs!....thats pretty much oOoo
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by dabigjoe6(m): 6:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
Debroslink:
My iNOTE can't play GTA San Andreas. Please help anyone.
It's not all versions that are working maybe you should download another version cause I play on my i1s with no lag
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Debroslink: 6:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
dabigjoe6:

It's not all versions that are working maybe you should download another version cause I play on my i1s with no lag
What's your GTA SA version?
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by primeson1(m): 6:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
dljbd1:

Official jumia price is 22,999 naira

But you will get a discount of 500 if you order through jumia sales consultant... @22,499 only

SMS your name, address and phone number plus the product you need to 08098552100

Happy weekend all.
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by akinswaggs(m): 11:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
factorial1:

Did you pay any addictional money... I mean shipping fee? and also what did you ordered for?
@IamAbeGroups... can I also get mine delivered?

Nhope, it was all in the Billing, i was charged about N1,500 for VAT and that was all, they delivered my Innjoo Note and that was all, i ordered directly from them. And i can help you Order urs tho, seems we've met before sef, thats if ur the owner of basic tech tricks
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by honsule(m): 11:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
angelawoko:
Innjoo Note for sale. 20k in Abeokuta. Want to buy the new leap 2. Contact me if interested. All accessories available.

so, leap 2 is better than innjoo note right? and does it has provision for sim card?
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by angelawoko(m): 11:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
No. It a matter of what u want it for. I want to be able to use Corel Draw on the go. It is a window app not android.
honsule:

so, leap 2 is better than innjoo note right?
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by maxjax(m): 12:14am On Jan 25, 2015
honsule:

so, leap 2 is better than innjoo note right? and does it has provision for sim card?

and yes it got sim card slot
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by honsule(m): 12:16am On Jan 25, 2015
maxjax:

and yes it got sim card slot

yes,i just confirmed now. Can one run bbm effectively on it?
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by factorial1(m): 6:55am On Jan 25, 2015
akinswaggs:

Nhope, it was all in the Billing, i was charged about N1,500 for VAT and that was all, they delivered my Innjoo Note and that was all, i ordered directly from them. And i can help you Order urs tho, seems we've met before sef, thats if ur the owner of basic tech tricks
Well, you might have seen me before in school. I'm also a Jumia customer... I bought my phone from Jumia... though I was in Lagos then. The reason why I asked that q was that...what I wanted to order for ain't that much... I mean talking of price, and also since Akure isn't among the COD state.
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Deshannel(m): 7:44am On Jan 25, 2015
akinswaggs:

How much did u pay in total and your location please?
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by akinswaggs(m): 7:57am On Jan 25, 2015
factorial1:
Well, you might have seen me before in school. I'm also a Jumia customer... I bought my phone from Jumia... though I was in Lagos then. The reason why I asked that q was that...what I wanted to order for ain't that much... I mean talking of price, and also since Akure isn't among the COD state.

Yeah, had to pay on purchase.. And The Vat would be based on what you ordered. So it shouldn't be up to N1500
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Niscolinx: 8:16am On Jan 25, 2015
Ma note always goes blank whenever i try opening some stations in sybla tv, mx player, and some apps too pls guys help
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Niscolinx: 8:19am On Jan 25, 2015
I av a problem with ma case, it has gone out and i dont know how to glue it bk, should i use superglue? undecided
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by corlin2(m): 10:39am On Jan 25, 2015
Niscolinx:
I av a problem with ma case, it has gone out and i dont know how to glue it bk, should i use superglue? undecided
Dont use super glue...... Rather remove the glue stuff and face it.. .#like paste the front of the glue stuff to the leather case and attach ur device
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by bolaji73(m): 11:50am On Jan 25, 2015
please i need a full spec of this injoo note
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Talk2nanro(m): 1:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
mrvocalprowess:
sleek,classy,posh with lovely U.I,lovely camera- zero, big screen with good battery n camera-innjoo note, wonderfully made battery but nonsense phone-gionee m2
laugh wan kill me here
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by maxjax(m): 5:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
honsule:

yes,i just confirmed now. Can one run bbm effectively on it?

dont own a windows fone device...but im guessin it should b able to run BBM app

1 Like

Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Talk2nanro(m): 5:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
angelawoko:

I don't know yet people keep asking this question. The innjoo note has 16gb internal memory h6 has 8gb
Note 5.5inch screen h6 4.5, note has 13mp camera h6 has 8mp(remember tecno has not been too good with camera whatever the mp), innjoo ba3 is 3000 h6 is 2350. Now you can decide.
for the fact that i dont i dont use h6 does not mean i will agree to lies, tecno h6 8mp is far far better than innjoo 13mp camera
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Talk2nanro(m): 5:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
Joshkid:
pls help!!!...Am confused On whether to buy samsung s3(international version) frm a fwend Or buy vhiz injoo note...
#Asap
u must be high on narcotics

2 Likes

Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Debroslink: 7:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
Talk2nanro:
for the fact that i dont i dont use h6 does not mean i will agree to lies, tecno h6 8mp is far far better than innjoo 13mp camera

Well, I've used both, and I can authoratively tell u that Innjoo Note camara is far better than tecno H6

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (107) (Reply)

Code For Flashing Nokia Phones / Download PES 2016 PSP ISO File On Android / Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.