Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,108 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Innjoo Note Discussion Thread - Phones (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo Note Discussion Thread (280976 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by factorial1(m): 11:40am On Jan 15, 2015
tellsblinks:

sorry to aks but did Yhu download life walpaper picker?...caus life walpaprr don't work on Injoo note
No I didn't... besides I'm using InnJoo F2.
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by yeancol11(m): 3:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
Why is ifont not working on mine. Must it be rooted or what ?
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by doctokwus: 8:44pm On Jan 15, 2015
Don't know d game Jumia with me.
For close to 2weeks now,jumia retrieved d highly defective Innjoo note they sold to me in December, after complaining for close to a month.
Since the retrieval, I have not heard from jumia again.Several emails sent to them has not been replied.
I thought jumia has changed and wanted to giv them d benefit of doubt,but it seems they just wanted d heat I gave them to subside.
Does it take this long to replace a defective product with no feedback from jumia?
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by dawoyo(m): 8:57pm On Jan 15, 2015
doctokwus:
Don't know d game Jumia with me.
For close to 2weeks now,jumia retrieved d highly defective Innjoo note they sold to me in December, after complaining for close to a month.
Since the retrieval, I have not heard from jumia again.Several emails sent to them has not been replied.
I thought jumia has changed and wanted to giv them d benefit of doubt,but it seems they just wanted d heat I gave them to subside.
Does it take this long to replace a defective product with no feedback from jumia?
My guy u go wait tire. I equally saw pepper when I sent my defective i1s for replacement. I got it back after waiting 4 ova 2 months and guess what, it was d same device that was returned. They apparently sent it to innjoo for repairs. So you'll have to be patient.
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by akinswaggs(m): 7:39am On Jan 16, 2015
factorial1:
I like Jumia... got mine 2days after.. i.e I ordered the package last week Monday and was delivered on Wednesday of that same week.

Seems they are not that bad, cuz normally I only shop Konga, but the fact that innjoo was exclusive to them, I had to give it a try
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by factorial1(m): 9:54am On Jan 16, 2015
akinswaggs:

Seems they are not that bad, cuz normally I only shop Konga, but the fact that innjoo was exclusive to them, I had to give it a try
I'm telling you...
Jumia is Ok
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by TechyGirl(f): 10:03am On Jan 16, 2015
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by tellsblinks(m): 10:40am On Jan 16, 2015
pls guys I need link to download free store for my note
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Judek2(m): 12:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
Innjoo note out of stock for almost 3 Weeks now, what is happening?
Why does it take so much time to get back in stock...
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by doctokwus: 3:07pm On Jan 16, 2015
dawoyo:

My guy u go wait tire. I equally saw paper when I sent my defective i1s for replacement. I got it back after waiting 4 ova 2 months and guess what, it was d same device that was returned. They apparently sent it to innjoo for repairs. So you'll have to be patient.
Which kind of one chance have I entered with this jumia people!
This is now 2mths that I was given this stupid innjoo note and has been hell for me.D person it was bought for has even lost interest in the phone.
Jumia when am I getting a replacement for the crap innjoo note u sold me or a refund of my money so I can get another phone?
This is modern day scamming by jumia.
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by THREASHOLD20: 3:17pm On Jan 16, 2015
chidiuwa:
Please whoever has innjoo F2 should help me make a backup of these two things:
1. The recovery image and
2. The IMEI/NVRAM backup

The two can be done with MTK Droid tools. The second one is very easy and can help me regain my baseband info as mine is gone bad and I dont have a backup. Make the backup and zip the folder where it is saved and send to my email on chidi_mav@yahoo.com or chidi_uwa@yahoo.com.

I will be very grateful and even show my gratitude as expected. Thank you great people.
Hi, I think f2 problems comes from the fake hardware it was made from, I ve 2 f2 tablets with fake HDware on them, I have used king root and iroot to get root access of the tablets. Any time I try to update thr the system update I will get your system was damaged, Wifi update is disabled. I can use playstore without the system update which I think it's 4 the upgrade of the playstore. I'm just waiting 4 wen the entire flashable ROM will be available for upgrading instead of the OTA update. And I think during process of rooting I might have damaged the system as at now my f2 is partially rooted. Please u ve more info abt the ROM don't hesitate to hala me thr 080383465544 or try with WhatsApp or email @ ibarinola@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by factorial1(m): 4:12pm On Jan 16, 2015
THREASHOLD20:

Hi, I think f2 problems comes from the fake hardware it was made from, I ve 2 f2 tablets with fake HDware on them, I have used king root and iroot to get root access of the tablets. Any time I try to update thr the system update I will get your system was damaged, Wifi update is disabled. I can use playstore without the system update which I think it's 4 the upgrade of the playstore. I'm just waiting 4 wen the entire flashable ROM will be available for upgrading instead of the OTA update. And I think during process of rooting I might have damaged the system as at now my f2 is partially rooted. Please u ve more info abt the ROM don't hesitate to hala me thr 080383465544 or try with WhatsApp or email @ ibarinola@gmail.com. Thanks

You will have to use PC in rooting the InnJoo F2 successfully... follow the
instruction in the link below carefully... and if you have any
question, I would be glad to help.
http://www.basictechtricks.com/2013/10/how-to-root-tecno-phantom-a-f7-and-n9-pad-easily.html
This was what I used in rooting my F2.

Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by ceejay675(m): 6:41pm On Jan 16, 2015
femi4 [url:
[/url]post=29804834]http://www.innjoo.com/en/Product/download/name/Note
thanks bro
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by moneymaker24(m): 8:45am On Jan 17, 2015
yeancol11:
Why is ifont not working on mine. Must it be rooted or what ?

Yes, it needs to be rooted b4 using fonts.
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by harmless150: 9:05am On Jan 17, 2015
why pes2012 is not playing on inote even after rooting it.
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by quil36(m): 10:08am On Jan 17, 2015
Get Etisalat shared data bundle at a cheaper rate.

1gig ---N1300
750mb---N1000
500mb---N700
250mb---N400

Interested buyers can contact us on:
Call/ whatsapp: 09092684000
BBM : 531DC172.
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by countsparrow: 10:44am On Jan 17, 2015
Please how do I change my ringtone, anytime I try changing it d default tone remains....

Want to change it to one of my downloaded mp3...
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by factorial1(m): 1:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
Don't be left out.. click the link below to join PHYSICS STUDENTS WORLDWIDE. It's getting hotter!!!
https://m./327583574101405?refid=27

1 Like

Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Debroslink: 6:13pm On Jan 17, 2015
I need help urgently. SYBLA TV is not working on my Inote. It hangs and reboots my Inote phone. My phone is rooted. Any help will be appreciated.
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by thinko: 6:33pm On Jan 17, 2015
countsparrow:
Please how do I change my ringtone, anytime I try changing it d default tone remains....

Want to change it to one of my downloaded mp3...
Check this link.
http://forum.innjoo.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1198
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by IamAbeGroups(m): 6:54pm On Jan 17, 2015
Leap Windows Family
Contact 08069278428 or Whatsapp

Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by IamAbeGroups(m): 6:55pm On Jan 17, 2015
Silvani:

Will this iNnjoo Note Case take forever before it will become available? What is it with Jumia
@Silvani please be patience sourcing the note casing is really hard
as InnJoo Supply on the Flip Casing is very rear though more request
has been placed, it will be available soon...Thanks
For your InnJoo Products:
Text Your Names, Full Delivery Address,
Phone Number and Product(s) Needed to
Note is N22,499
Leap is N19,495 (WiFi Only)
Leap 2 is N25,490 (3G & WiFi)
F1 is N11,799
F2 is N16,999
T1 is N16,495
InnJoo Pen is N599
8" Tablet & Keyboard Detachable Casing is N3,499
E1 10000mAh Power Bank is N2,800
E2 5000mAh Power Bank is N1,799 (Gold, Grey & Black)
Happy Weekend!
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by dharmora(m): 7:17pm On Jan 17, 2015
hw will u knw if da injoo power bank is fully charged becos wen I press da power button,it shows a full bar buh wen u plug it da indicator light starts to blink....ie charging
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by gr8femfred: 8:08pm On Jan 17, 2015
my note dey hot and my battery is very poor... I need help pls just a month old.
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by tellsblinks(m): 11:36pm On Jan 17, 2015
Hi

Am paul nwosu....and am currently using Injoo note....I have a problem and my problem is that my gallery isn't showing me any picture... I used file manager to search for it but then I discovered that my pictures are still intact... My music is also doing the same(I have music on my device memory...but music keep writing no music)

Pls help me on what to do
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Xxpress(m): 7:18am On Jan 18, 2015
One thing I observed about did iNote is that no matter how hot or cold the battery is, the battery temperature is always at 25°C. Have even changed between du battery saver and Battery doctor, but it is still the same thing. Is anyone also experiencing such?
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by factorial1(m): 7:55am On Jan 18, 2015
IamAbeGroups:
Leap Windows Family
Contact 08069278428 or Whatsapp
Please... is there Cash on Delivery in Akure... I would like to order for InnJoo F2 pouch... besides will there be any additional fee added to that when delivered?

1 Like

Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by primeson1(m): 8:37am On Jan 18, 2015
Innjoo note screen guard now available... 595 naira

SMS your details to 08098552100

Happy Sunday.
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by primeson1(m): 8:39am On Jan 18, 2015
dharmora:
hw will u knw if da injoo power bank is fully charged becos wen I press da power button,it shows a full bar buh wen u plug it da indicator light starts to blink....ie charging

D blinking won't stop...whne it shows a full bar this means it has been fully charged.
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by primeson1(m): 8:40am On Jan 18, 2015
Xxpress:
One thing I observed about did iNote is that no matter how hot or cold the battery is, the battery temperature is always at 25°C. Have even changed between du battery saver and Battery doctor, but it is still the same thing. Is anyone also experiencing such?

Uninstall all those battery savers and save ursef from unnecessary stress..... #myopinion
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by primeson1(m): 8:42am On Jan 18, 2015
tellsblinks:
Hi

Am paul nwosu....and am currently using Injoo note....I have a problem and my problem is that my gallery isn't showing me any picture... I used file manager to search for it but then I discovered that my pictures are still intact... My music is also doing the same(I have music on my device memory...but music keep writing no music)

Pls help me on what to do

Clear cache... U can install clean master
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by primeson1(m): 8:43am On Jan 18, 2015
gr8femfred:
my note dey hot and my battery is very poor... I need help pls just a month old.

What apps or games are u using that makes it hot.... Please rate your battery.

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (107) (Reply)

Code For Flashing Nokia Phones / Download PES 2016 PSP ISO File On Android / Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.