Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Innjoo Note Discussion Thread - Phones (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo Note Discussion Thread (280989 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by shayubobo: 9:10pm On Jan 30, 2015
hello pals,i was scrolling through some online stores and i came across dis site named kaymu(guess dey are popularly known by people).i saw many phones on d site and i was able to sight innjoo products on d site from i1s to innjoo leap.i was confused cos they said only jumia gt d phone.dnt knw if it is real or not
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by primeson1(m): 9:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
Peeps buy on jumia and go to kaymu to sell... Simple as an... You can do d same
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by primeson1(m): 9:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
Peeps buy on jumia and go to kaymu to sell... Simple as abc ... You can do d same
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by biggboy(m): 10:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
Please to all users of innjoo note I have the following questions :
1. Is 3G switchable on the phone?
2. Does it has notification light? What color?
3. How durable is the battery? How long to charge from 0 - 100%
4. What are the major cons of the phone?
Thanks.
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by shayubobo: 10:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
primeson1:
Peeps buy on jumia and go to kaymu to sell... Simple as abc ... You can do d same
but bro,something like placing 20,000 on innjoo note which every1 knows dat d price is above dat.asin d phones are cheap on their site compared to jumia
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by primeson1(m): 10:27pm On Jan 30, 2015
Well, u can patronize dem at your own luck.. Jumia is guaranteed.. It's not kaymu that sells, it's individuals and shops that sell on kaymu

2 Likes

Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by shayubobo: 10:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
primeson1:
Well, u can patronize dem at your own luck.. Jumia is guaranteed.. It's not kaymu that sells, it's individuals and shops that sell on kaymu
tanks 4 dat bro
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Chimezie250(m): 11:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
Anyone with idea of the flagship phone innjoo intend to release on 11 February 2015
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Ahmadjr(m): 6:23am On Jan 31, 2015
Hi, pls has anyone been able to successfully unroot the iNote?
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by femi4: 6:30am On Jan 31, 2015
Ahmadjr:
Hi, pls has anyone been able to successfully unroot the iNote?
If you use kingroot, just uninstall kingroot. Also upgrading the ROM will do that if you are not already using the latest rom
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Ahmadjr(m): 6:55am On Jan 31, 2015
femi4:
If you use kingroot, just uninstall kingroot. Also upgrading the ROM will do that if you are not already using the latest rom
So by just uninstalling kingroot.apk my device will unroot? Cool.
Moreover have u tried this, or...? N no m not on d latest ROM yet.
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by femi4: 7:00am On Jan 31, 2015
Ahmadjr:

So by just uninstalling kingroot.apk my device will unroot? Cool.
Moreover have u tried this, or...? N no m not on d latest ROM yet.
Asking me if I ve tried it? may be you should start by reading the whole thread
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Ahmadjr(m): 7:13am On Jan 31, 2015
femi4:
Asking me if I ve tried it? may be you should start by reading the whole thread
Don't take offense in that bruh, twas an innocent question, I don't see any fault in trying to know if what u suggested was tested...can't mess up with diz phone, pls understand.
Moreover I've read 80% of d thread trynna get a viable lead but nothing....grew tired of reading epistles which is why I asked as a last resort.
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Ahmadjr(m): 7:55am On Jan 31, 2015
biggboy:
Please to all users of innjoo note I have the following questions :
1. Is 3G switchable on the phone?
2. Does it has notification light? What color?
3. How durable is the battery? How long to charge from 0 - 100%
4. What are the major cons of the phone?
Thanks.
-No, 3g ain't switchable
-Yes it has notification light, not as bright as u'd expect tho. Colors r blue, red, green, yellow, depending on d notification u're receiving
-Very durable, impressively charges fully within 2hrs n few minutes using d Innjoo charger
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by brainy02: 8:39am On Jan 31, 2015
pls can either of innjoo T1 or F2 imei be change......pls respond and how durable are their batteries
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by femi4: 9:04am On Jan 31, 2015
ceejay675:
32 bit. I clicked on 'mtkxx Rom flashing drive' then I went to 'double click me to install Rom flas' I double clicked and something popped up saying 'This application may depend on other compressed files in this folder. For the application to run properly, it's recommended that you first extract all files'. I clicked on extract all n it created another folder d same wiv the mtkxx Rom flashing guide, I clicked on the double click me to install Rom flas... Something popped up which says no device plugged in, operation failed, file closed, press any key to continue. Pls can u Email me ur number bbm pin or WhatsApp . ceejay675@yahoo.com
I ll get back to you, been busy of late. Your driver installation failed. Go to page 68, download and install the mtk flashing driver from the link.
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by steric58(m): 1:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
if anybody is willing to swap this phone with arches 53 platinum I will had some money you can check about the phone specs online d battery and camera is. bomb its also a quad core processor 1gig ram 5.3inches contact me on whatsapp or call if interested I want a bigger screen DAT why am swapping 08161678235....I dey Ilorin but distance doesn't matter any way
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by akinswaggs(m): 3:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
fregysteve:
Still finding it hard to believe that i wont be able to enjoy games on the note if i update to the latest ROM, abi i shul use d default ROM?

tz not like u cant play games, even the defualt one do crash
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by brainy02: 4:38pm On Jan 31, 2015
brainy02:
pls can either of innjoo T1 or F2 imei be change......pls respond and how durable are their batteries
answer pls
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by femi4: 4:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
brainy02:
answer pls
Yes you can, its the same procedure for all mtk devices using *#*#3646633#*#*
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by brainy02: 5:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
femi4:
Yes you can, its the same procedure for all mtk devices using *#*#3646633#*#*
mobile uncle would work too?
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by femi4: 5:19pm On Jan 31, 2015
brainy02:
mobile uncle would work too?
Yes, but why install another app when you can just dial that code
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Debroslink: 8:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
fregysteve:
Still finding it hard to believe that i wont be able to enjoy games on the note if i update to the latest ROM, abi i shul use d default ROM?
1. Update to the latest ROM
2. Download KK Launcher and install it
3. All your HD games will play after obeying rule 1 and 2

Thank me when it works.
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by biggboy(m): 2:55am On Feb 01, 2015
Ahmadjr:

-No, 3g ain't switchable
-Yes it has notification light, not as bright as u'd expect tho. Colors r blue, red, green, yellow, depending on d notification u're receiving
-Very durable, impressively charges fully within 2hrs n few minutes using d Innjoo charger
thanks for your honest answer! What are the problem/s of the phone? Would you advise me to buy the phone? Thanks.
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Phoenixx07(m): 6:28am On Feb 01, 2015
Anybody dat wats to sell his note sud contact me on 08171415746 or watsapp me.lags peeps only
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by fregysteve(m): 7:10am On Feb 01, 2015
My brother not only playing o, will it crash after some time?
Debroslink:

1. Update to the latest ROM
2. Download KK Launcher and install it
3. All your HD games will play after obeying rule 1 and 2

Thank me when it works.
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Debroslink: 7:47am On Feb 01, 2015
fregysteve:
My brother not only playing o, will it crash after some time?
I play GTA San Andreas and FIFA 15 using the the 2 steps I gave above, and it has NEVER crashed.

Just follow the procedures I gave above.
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by yetunsbay(m): 8:13am On Feb 01, 2015
primeson1:
Peeps buy on jumia and go to kaymu to sell... Simple as an... You can do d same
when is it likely innjoo note back in stock?
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Ahmadjr(m): 9:03am On Feb 01, 2015
biggboy:
thanks for your honest answer! What are the problem/s of the phone? Would you advise me to buy the phone? Thanks.
Honestly d phone has no problem, other than it's dimly lit notification light. I'd advise u wait 4 d "Innjoo Note Pro" if u can. But if u really want d Note just go for it, it's really cool n stands out perfectly.
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by femi4: 11:26am On Feb 01, 2015
Chimezie250:
Anyone with idea of the flagship phone innjoo intend to release on 11 February 2015
Innjoo Note Pro
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by alkanes1(m): 11:37am On Feb 01, 2015
I have noticed the download speed on this phone is slow

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (107) (Reply)

Code For Flashing Nokia Phones / Download PES 2016 PSP ISO File On Android / Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.