Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Assault: Landlord Slap His Sis Inlaw And His Wife. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Assault: Landlord Slap His Sis Inlaw And His Wife. (1053 Views)

Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? / My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me / My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assault: Landlord Slap His Sis Inlaw And His Wife. by jidowu84: 9:46am On Feb 13, 2015
Violence against women is fast going out of hand in lagos. a friend called dis moni telling me hw his landlord slap his sis inlaw n while his wife was trying to calm d duo down , d man slap his wife too. asking my advice on wht to do. i ws like whaat! i tot of nearest P-station but dey ar not reliable. what will u do to get justice if it were u. very urgent!
Re: Assault: Landlord Slap His Sis Inlaw And His Wife. by Joel3(m): 9:50am On Feb 13, 2015
guess they are not paying their house rent.. Because if they do it won't get to that...

Ask you friends how much he is owing the landlord.

1 Like

Re: Assault: Landlord Slap His Sis Inlaw And His Wife. by ArchEnemy(m): 9:51am On Feb 13, 2015
grin
This oga wey just dey slap women.
Tell your guy to better do quick and find another house
Re: Assault: Landlord Slap His Sis Inlaw And His Wife. by jidowu84: 10:01am On Feb 13, 2015
Joel3:
guess they are not paying their house rent.. Because if they do it won't get to that...

Ask you friends how much he is owing the landlord.
Its not even half of his rent yet bro. this is painful. i can feel it in his voice.
Re: Assault: Landlord Slap His Sis Inlaw And His Wife. by Tallesty1(m): 10:07am On Feb 13, 2015
jidowu84:
Its not even half of his rent yet bro. this is painful. i can feel it in his voice.
Did your friend tell you why he slapped them?
Re: Assault: Landlord Slap His Sis Inlaw And His Wife. by ArchEnemy(m): 10:09am On Feb 13, 2015
jidowu84:
Sorry, i dont understand what you mean. Are your Guys owing?
Re: Assault: Landlord Slap His Sis Inlaw And His Wife. by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 13, 2015
E get one bush woman wey try nonsense with my mum a long time ago.
I don't wanna go into the full details of what happened to the woman when her husband came back lipsrsealed
Even me sef come dey pity the woman sad

Most people in that country behave like animals angry and should be treated like one cool
Get the police to arrest her/him angry
That is assault cool
Re: Assault: Landlord Slap His Sis Inlaw And His Wife. by simpleseyi: 4:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
Dear OP, I am sorry that your friend is a sisie and not a man. By this time, I don't expect your friend to call you, instead, I expect that your friend's wife to be the one to call you, pleading that you should come to the police station to help bail your friend because he has been locked up by police for beating his landlord to comma.

2 Likes

Re: Assault: Landlord Slap His Sis Inlaw And His Wife. by Simplesoul05(m): 4:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
simpleseyi:
Dear OP, I am sorry that your friend is a sisie and not a man. By this time, I don't expect your friend to call you, instead, I expect that your friend's wife to be the one to call you, pleading that you should come to the police station to help bail your friend because he has been locked up by police for beating his landlord to comma.
grin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin
Re: Assault: Landlord Slap His Sis Inlaw And His Wife. by slimyem: 5:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
This is easy.Involve the police if he has some money your friend has some money to throw around.

No one should let slide issues like this. The landlord should pay with a night in jail and forced to a public apology thereafter.
Re: Assault: Landlord Slap His Sis Inlaw And His Wife. by jidowu84: 12:13am On Feb 15, 2015
hello felas. tnks a lot 4 ur coments. its was a smoot ride 4 me as my our 3 oda frnds(2navy officers n 1 lawyer) also came into d mata. to my surp , dis man did not have genuine reason 4 his act. all he could say was dat his uncle just kick d bucket den. trust navals now; dey gave him wht he deserved. dey ar getting outa d house by nxt wk as d stupid man was made to sign d refund agreement. after much begging by his family, we just release last 9t. what a funny drama.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

So What Do you Consider as Cheating? / World’s First ‘pregnant Man’ Marries His Kids’ School Teacher (pictures) / TV Is Making Our Kids Gay, In 10 Years Half The Population Will Be Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.