Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,137 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Help A Brother In Need And You Will Never Regret It.. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help A Brother In Need And You Will Never Regret It.. (995 Views)

Advice, He Was Invited For A Chat after a brave reply to the regret letter / Sometimes I Want To Regret Going To School / A Nairalander Reply To A Regret Mail After Scaling Through Four Stages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Brother In Need And You Will Never Regret It.. by Khodry(m): 7:03am On Oct 13, 2014
Please house am in need of a job and will appreciate assistance from fellow Nlanders.I hold a B.Eng degree in Chemical with 2nd class upper,Project management foundation cert and local safety cert. in oil/manufacturing industry.Though yet to handle a formal project, but with my project management knowledge i stronly believe i will do well in that. Proficient in Hysys(process design software for process flow diagram etc) and microsoft office,,excellent analytical and leadership skills.Thanks in anticipation of ur assistance,i can be reach via email: exellentkhodry@gmail.com or mobilephone: 08136503166.
Re: Help A Brother In Need And You Will Never Regret It.. by yuncka: 7:26am On Oct 13, 2014
Wish I could help, but I want you to believe dat U r already working cos I hav tabled Ur case to d almighty. Just believe.

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother In Need And You Will Never Regret It.. by 2cato: 7:26am On Oct 13, 2014
I will suggest u learn driving and be using it as a temporary job

2 Likes

Re: Help A Brother In Need And You Will Never Regret It.. by AyLuxury(m): 7:34am On Oct 13, 2014
Ok
Re: Help A Brother In Need And You Will Never Regret It.. by Godmother(f): 7:38am On Oct 13, 2014
2cato:
I will suggest u learn driving and be using it as a temporary job

Which kind suggestion be this biko shocked
You couldn't even suggest he take up a teaching job for the time being. Driver ke!!! Haba , that's too much naa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help A Brother In Need And You Will Never Regret It.. by 2cato: 8:59am On Oct 13, 2014
Godmother:

Which kind suggestion be this biko shocked
You couldn't even suggest he take up a teaching job for the time being. Driver ke!!! Haba , that's too much naa
i took flexibilty of time in to consideration i.e most schools will not allow their teachers to go look for job.
Re: Help A Brother In Need And You Will Never Regret It.. by mosbiod(m): 9:17am On Oct 13, 2014
Please don't tell me that email is what you use in your resume as well.....if yes kindly go and create a professional email to use
Re: Help A Brother In Need And You Will Never Regret It.. by cc150615(f): 9:26am On Oct 13, 2014
Khodry:
Please house am in need of a job and will appreciate assistance from fellow Nlanders.I hold a B.Eng degree in Chemical with 2nd class upper,Project management foundation cert and local safety cert. in oil/manufacturing industry.Though yet to handle a formal project, but with my project management knowledge i stronly believe i will do well in that. Proficient in Hyses(process design software for process flow diagram etc) and microsoft office,,excellent analytical and leadership skills.Thanks in anticipation of ur assistance,i can be reach via email: exellentkhodry@gmail.com or mobilephone: 08136503166.
it's Hysys Bro,no offence
Re: Help A Brother In Need And You Will Never Regret It.. by Khodry(m): 11:08am On Oct 13, 2014
@ mosboid not at all @cc150915 u're very correct............

(1) (Reply)

Latest About Nnpc 2012/2013 Recruitment / Divine Trust Resource. 95 Ikorodu Express Road. Fadeyi Bus Stop. Fadeyi. Please / Commuter Tells Man To F*ck Himself, Then Turns Up For Job Interview With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.