Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,823 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Passport Application At The Nigerian Embassy Newyork Is Confusing - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Passport Application At The Nigerian Embassy Newyork Is Confusing (735 Views)

The Shame Called Nigerian Embassy In Johannesburg, SA / The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) / Nigerian Passport Application In The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Passport Application At The Nigerian Embassy Newyork Is Confusing by Chloezoe(f): 8:21am On Oct 13, 2014
Hello, I have bin trying to get a nigerian passport for my two year old online (nigerian embassy Newyork )and am confused about the whole thing process, I called the office , no response ,anyone with experience? Do they take walk ins ? Pls help travelling date almost here
Re: Passport Application At The Nigerian Embassy Newyork Is Confusing by ollins(m): 9:45am On Oct 13, 2014
it is easy,just go the nigeria immigration website,fill in the application forms online,pay and print out the reciept and you are ready to go!!!but a note of caution,because of past cases of abuse and fraud,the company accepting online payment has introduced some measures.
1.if you are paying for yourself as the applicant,you can pay with your debit or credit card but this card must carry your name that it must concide with the name on the application form.

2.if you are paying for other members of of your family,the last name on the card must match the last name on the application forms.

3.if you are paying for others then you must first register your credit or debit card with the company by scanning your id card and the bank card and mamybe a bank statement.

Really cumbersome,shey?i nearly cried when i was doing mine,but when i followed the above steps,it is very easy.
best of luck

(1) (Reply)

Wasn't Nigeria Banned From Playing Visa Lottery? / How Does One Apply For A U.K Visa? / Advice On How To Get A Brazilian And South Africa Transit Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.