Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) (41397 Views)

Nigerian Embassy Has No Stamp In South Africa, As Man Blasts Nigeria / The Shame Called Nigerian Embassy In Johannesburg, SA / Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 1:02pm On Jun 26, 2015
I saw this about the Nigerian embassy in Malaysia...

Read tweet and see pictures...

https://mobile.twitter.com/GbemmySegun/status/614398329447776256

Re: The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 1:03pm On Jun 26, 2015
More.

Re: The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
No matter how deplorable state Nigeria is, Naija na mai CUNTry.

I Am Proudly A Nigerian..

#teamgreenwhitegreen

57 Likes

Re: The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) by handie(m): 1:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
STC. For them not even making an attempt to protest d death sentence passed on those Nigerians who were executed few weeks back, this is even too cosy an accommodation for them. How many investment Dem don help bring come Nigeria? Them don help raise our value for there? Infact make em comot that AC and water dispenser Wey I see

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
Okay
Re: The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) by ice25(f): 1:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
is just there for ceremonial purposes

3 Likes

Re: The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) by Burger01(m): 1:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
Smh angry sad
Re: The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) by Freciprocal: 1:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
Ok
Re: The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) by Horlawoomey(m): 1:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
Just like Naija

The CHARITY that began at home is now travelling everywhere.

The girl no dey stay one place

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) by jerflakes(m): 1:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
THIS IS JUST A REFLECTION OF NIGERIA.

ANY FOREIGNER THAT WANTS TO KNOW THE SITUATION IN NIGERIA SHOULD GO TO OUR EMBASSY IN THEIR COUNTRY.

AMBASSADORS ARE APPOINTED AS A CONSOLATION TO POLITICIANS, THEY DONT KNOW THEIR JOBS.

BY THE WAY, THIS IS VERY EMBARRASSING.

Extra: Seun, when I want to comment, I cant see smileys, or bold or italics etc again. Or is it my phone?

Oh ok. Rectified. I turned off javascript on ma fone. Now i can see them smileys grin

17 Likes

Re: The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) by symbianDON(m): 1:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
too bad!!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
No money.....no money.

All because of oil dependency.

We have no money because.....oil prices have fallen.

All of you Nigerians....pray for oil price to rise to $125 per barrel.....or get Buhari to wake up....and make Nigeria industrial.

Oil is a curse.
Re: The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) by datguru: 1:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
Is too bad
Re: The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
Mehn dis BAD LOOKING

LIKE NIGERIA EVEN WEN NOT IN NIGERIA

Are WE SURE NIGERIA GOVT. HAVE NOT FORGOTEN THEY GOT EMBASSEY THERE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) by Iceman296: 1:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
Shame

It just looks like One Abandoned Office somewhere in Ajegunle. Thanks for this Social Awareness, I believe something would be Done!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) by seedorfg(m): 1:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
9ja i hail thee
Re: The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) by atiakatata: 1:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
The Zoo Embassy

4 Likes

Re: The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) by Amule5000us(m): 1:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
cry cry cry cry

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) by Juxtified(m): 1:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
Nigeria will be great again. Soon we'll take our rightful place as the giants of Africa!

3 Likes

Re: The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) by optimusprime2(m): 1:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
You are missing the point...
Besides I bet you have no choice

BeeBeeOoh:
No matter how deplorable state Nigeria is, Naija na mai CUNTry.

I Am Proudly A Nigerian..

#teamgreenwhitegreen

3 Likes

Re: The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) by Hemanwel(m): 1:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
OP,Are you sure that isn't UMUKOLO DEVELOPMENT HIGH SCHOOL's compound?Just asking ni o!

4 Likes

Re: The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) by mightycrown1(m): 1:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
what is the economic importance of Malaysia to Nigeria?
Re: The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) by harry2009(m): 1:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
wetin do am
Re: The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) by Forzap: 1:12pm On Jun 26, 2015
OK,we hope d PRESIDENT of WEST GERMANY will come to our aid undecided
Re: The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) by hob(m): 1:12pm On Jun 26, 2015
naija dey rep anywhere grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) by Dannyset(m): 1:12pm On Jun 26, 2015
Onismate comes to mind at the sight of this......As deplorable as the illegal immigrants in the Country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians In Diaspora - Is It Really Still Rosy Out There? / Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? / Helicopter Carrying India's Chief Of Defence Staff, Gen Bipin Rawat Crashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.