Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,548 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Ecobank Charges Me For 62 SMS For The Month Of September - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ecobank Charges Me For 62 SMS For The Month Of September (458 Views)

Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) / Ecobank Wants Court To Declare Oba Otudeko Bankrupt Over Indebtedness / What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ecobank Charges Me For 62 SMS For The Month Of September by shaiguy(m): 8:34am On Oct 13, 2014
Just saw this in my statement for September.

BANK CHARGE 62 SMS CHARGE FOR SEP 2014

It doesn't really matter how much this totals as, we really should have a choice in deciding if we want sms alerts or not.
I know this is not unique to Ecobank too

I think it's pure exploitation and the CBN should make this optional.
I mean, I already get email alerts which i receive on my phone already.
Re: Ecobank Charges Me For 62 SMS For The Month Of September by LeSaint(m): 10:48am On Oct 17, 2014
You are abolutely right, and I don't know why nairalanders are not commenting on this post.
It is really exploitatory. The messages are superfluous and annoying sometimes.
Some give you weekly, monthly reports whether you like it or not.
Change this government to a more responsive, people-caring regime. That's the crux of it,because the masses have no voice, and the leaders are too busy lining their own pockets to care.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Motocycle Driver †o Own After One Year. Text Me 07030270744 If Interest / For Sale!!! / Ready For More Clients For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.