Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Tiwa Savage As Pump Attendant At Forte Oil Station (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage As Pump Attendant At Forte Oil Station (Photos) (67360 Views)

Tee Billz Birthday Message To Tiwa Savage As She Turns 36 (photo) / Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) / Tiwa Savage As A Little Girl (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage As Pump Attendant At Forte Oil Station (Photos) by zappyj(m): 3:38pm On Oct 13, 2014
I love Tiwa Savage!!!! Go do your thing babe..

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage As Pump Attendant At Forte Oil Station (Photos) by Kingsimmer(m): 3:41pm On Oct 13, 2014
she's even hotter than wen...
Re: Tiwa Savage As Pump Attendant At Forte Oil Station (Photos) by Onyiibazz: 3:44pm On Oct 13, 2014
Rutheby:
but better here cos she's more covered

Holy ghost! See as this one 5n, dusts CV to submit unsolicited application!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage As Pump Attendant At Forte Oil Station (Photos) by donwily(m): 3:50pm On Oct 13, 2014
She would have won the attendants' uniform....e 4 make more sense
Re: Tiwa Savage As Pump Attendant At Forte Oil Station (Photos) by kenny1795(m): 3:52pm On Oct 13, 2014
TheoneandOnlyMe:

That's not true...you can't compare them :/ Tiwa? Urgh!
learn to appreciate ur own.... I think the girl is "flawless".... everyone is dissing her but I don't see anything wrong she has done other than throwing controversies in other to stay in limelight.... which every celebrity is a culprit

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage As Pump Attendant At Forte Oil Station (Photos) by alpharbody(m): 3:53pm On Oct 13, 2014
cool cool forte oil should call me as the male pump attendant with tiwa , just as wizkid was her on Pepsi banner......

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage As Pump Attendant At Forte Oil Station (Photos) by lanreblake(m): 3:56pm On Oct 13, 2014
hmm!!it looks kul
Re: Tiwa Savage As Pump Attendant At Forte Oil Station (Photos) by Babytina: 3:57pm On Oct 13, 2014
The rich alwz get richer,dats luvly
Re: Tiwa Savage As Pump Attendant At Forte Oil Station (Photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 13, 2014
kenny1795:
learn to appreciate ur own.... I think the girl is "flawless".... everyone is dissing her but I don't see anything wrong she has done other than throwing controversies in other to stay in limelight.... which every celebrity is a culprit
I'm a big fan of Tiwa...I'm not trying to diss her. But the truth is you can't compare them.
Re: Tiwa Savage As Pump Attendant At Forte Oil Station (Photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 13, 2014
The problem with Nigerians is they abuse everything! Not all businesses need entertainment celebrity endorsement or ambassador (whatever they call it).

Tiwa Savage's pose or her being Forte Oil ambassador will never increase the company's revenue because her being Forte Oil ambassador won't make anyone to buy their product. Whoever chooses to buy Forte Oil products sure needs it not because of Tiwa Savage.

Businesses that need celebrity endorsement and ambassadors are:

1. Fashion/Clothing businesses: at least if Tiwa Savage poses with a Gucci Bag, I am sure many celebrity wannabe ladies out there would love to buy that same Gucci bag just to appear trendy/classy like the celebrity ambassador endorsing it.

2. Drink businesses- customers will be lured into buying the drink brand thinking it would make them look like that celebrity endorsing it (that's if they fancy the celebrity involved).

3. Kids businesses, etc.

But our so-called business owners who just want to copy everything they see or hear, will just follow others to do even if it doesn't affect their company positively.

Instead of them to invest and involve in CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) projects like- maintenance of their company road, community water supply, etc, they won't, instead they prefer to be wasting money on all these so-called entertainers corrupting our youths. isoraitsmiley

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage As Pump Attendant At Forte Oil Station (Photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 13, 2014
DailyNews:
The problem with Nigerians is they abuse everything! Not all businesses need entertainment celebrity endorsement or ambassador (whatever they call it).

Tiwa Savage's pose or her being Forte Oil ambassador will never increase the company's revenue because her being Forte Oil ambassador won't make anyone to buy their product. Whoever chooses to buy Forte Oil products sure needs it not because of Tiwa Savage.

1. Fashion/Clothing businesses: at least if Tiwa Savage poses with a Gucci Bag, I am sure many celebrity wannabe ladies out there would love to buy that same Gucci bag just to appear trendy/classy like the celebrity ambassador endorsing it.

2. Drink businesses- customers will be lured into buying the drink brand thinking it would make them look like that celebrity endorsing it (that's if they fancy the celebrity involved).

3. Kids businesses, etc.

But our so-called business owners who just want to copy everything they see or hear, will just follow others to do even if it doesn't affect their company positively.

Instead of them to invest and involve in CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) projects like- maintenance of their company road, community water supply, etc, they won't, instead they prefer to be wasting money on all these so-called entertainers corrupting our youths. isoraitsmiley

Seconded. Well written and on point.
Re: Tiwa Savage As Pump Attendant At Forte Oil Station (Photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 13, 2014
angry
Re: Tiwa Savage As Pump Attendant At Forte Oil Station (Photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 13, 2014
angry oya waht nw happen nw #mtscheeeew . .d mod nids to flogged 4 puttin dis on fp
Re: Tiwa Savage As Pump Attendant At Forte Oil Station (Photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 13, 2014
Bish can pump my gas anytime....provided i bring my own hose sha....and it's long and thick as phuck!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage As Pump Attendant At Forte Oil Station (Photos) by Adedolapo1406(m): 4:26pm On Oct 13, 2014
she is not bad
Re: Tiwa Savage As Pump Attendant At Forte Oil Station (Photos) by tecno4life(m): 4:27pm On Oct 13, 2014
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss why do nairalanders hate dis epitome of beauty kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss which I was her former hubby undecided undecided I for happy dey do bedmatics with dis epitome of beauty kiss kiss and I for make sure say marriage no scatter in Jesus name grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage As Pump Attendant At Forte Oil Station (Photos) by kay29000(m): 4:27pm On Oct 13, 2014
Nice strategy by Forte Oil. They are getting their money's worth from the endorsement deal with Tiwa. More people will be inclined to visit Forte Oil filling stations from now on. I wish I know where she would be tomorrow morning, i'd love her to fill up my tank.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage As Pump Attendant At Forte Oil Station (Photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 13, 2014
MrRhymes101:
CHAI!!!! NA DIS KAIN ATTENDANT GO MAKE U BUY FUEL PASS AS U PLAN
as in eh
VocalWalls:
Dstrolls in with Tommi hillfinger boxers and dirty jerrican to buy 2 litres...
Walking and whistling...
Sights tiwa...
Runs back...
Calls obayaya,
Borrows 15k
Calls hansobuks, borrows car
Calls opeyemmmy, takes his red shirt,
Calls missindependent, collects her tom Ford
Branches at nnekaemezor's to collect her brother's Nike shoes...
Meets freddykent to carve my hair,
Drives to forte oil...
Now on the queue...
1 More car and I'm up with tiwa,
Rain starts,
Tiwa runs in .....
Black thick babe with stretch marks shows up with an umbrella,
'Oga how much fuel?'
Me, 'madan no vex, I forget my car tank for house '
Drives off!
MrRhymes101:
CHAI!!!! NA DIS KAIN ATTENDANT GO MAKE U BUY FUEL PASS AS U PLAN
Lolzz oboi see Gobe
Re: Tiwa Savage As Pump Attendant At Forte Oil Station (Photos) by ojsmscom(m): 4:30pm On Oct 13, 2014
she is okay shaa
Re: Tiwa Savage As Pump Attendant At Forte Oil Station (Photos) by ojsmscom(m): 4:30pm On Oct 13, 2014
ojsmscom:
she is okay shaa
Re: Tiwa Savage As Pump Attendant At Forte Oil Station (Photos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 13, 2014
kenny1795:
hotter than Beyonce and kim
Kim?..Yes; Beyonce?...You are reaching.
Re: Tiwa Savage As Pump Attendant At Forte Oil Station (Photos) by ojsmscom(m): 4:32pm On Oct 13, 2014
adedayourt:
Good marketing strategy dou
[color=#770077]
no be small thing
[/color]
Re: Tiwa Savage As Pump Attendant At Forte Oil Station (Photos) by tecno4life(m): 4:33pm On Oct 13, 2014
DailyNews:

3. Kids businesses, etc.

Why did Samsung need Chelsea to promote them on their Jersey, cause am sure it didn't bring customers undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage As Pump Attendant At Forte Oil Station (Photos) by Eillyeillz(m): 4:35pm On Oct 13, 2014
chai market idea even who no get motor go borrow can come buy fuel you sure say I no go call this small Chidinma come my joint make she come serve drinks market go move that day o!
Re: Tiwa Savage As Pump Attendant At Forte Oil Station (Photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 13, 2014
ifyndy:
She looks good on dis dan d music industry
with apology,u r very ugly ma.
Re: Tiwa Savage As Pump Attendant At Forte Oil Station (Photos) by Elypsis(m): 4:36pm On Oct 13, 2014
Shuooo! shocked hw dis 1 come take affect my blood pressure now?? Snc when hustlers dey do am nko? Una no see them....Tiwa come do am e come be newsMptchewwwww
Re: Tiwa Savage As Pump Attendant At Forte Oil Station (Photos) by ojsmscom(m): 4:39pm On Oct 13, 2014
fine
Re: Tiwa Savage As Pump Attendant At Forte Oil Station (Photos) by ozo13(m): 4:40pm On Oct 13, 2014
Man must wack nah.ambassador all d way..
Tomis14:
Pop star, Mavin artiste and Forte Oil ambassador, Tiwa Savage is visiting various gas stations owned by the company around Lagos. This is part of the celebration of Forte Oil’s Customer Service Week. Tiwa is not just making a call on these stations, she is actually selling fuel to customers as seen in the pictures.

"Good morning #MyDarlings I've been up bright and early today working as a pump attendant as part of Forte Oil's Customer Service Week. We are visiting several Forte Oil Gas stations today as part of the celebrations," she stated.

Isn't she looking hot as a pump attendant?

http://instagram.com/p/uF1lJktiPk/

http://instagram.com/p/uFrC92xOzj/

http://instagram.com/officialtiwasavage
Re: Tiwa Savage As Pump Attendant At Forte Oil Station (Photos) by nataisha(f): 4:41pm On Oct 13, 2014
good business strategy. hmmmmmm
Re: Tiwa Savage As Pump Attendant At Forte Oil Station (Photos) by kekilika: 4:51pm On Oct 13, 2014

For Tiwa, I carve this plot of land. Land for sale. The money na it I want use marry her. 1mm by 1mm for 45 million naira
Re: Tiwa Savage As Pump Attendant At Forte Oil Station (Photos) by Elruhamah: 4:52pm On Oct 13, 2014
ifaoni:
she's now petrol station attendant...who ruined her life na?
Hee her,very funny!
Re: Tiwa Savage As Pump Attendant At Forte Oil Station (Photos) by Nimen(m): 4:53pm On Oct 13, 2014
kenny1795:
hotter than Beyonce and kim

you are as blind as a bat... Tiwa Savage is as ugly as that bat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yeankah Banks: How An IN Driver Masturbated While Carrying Me / Regina Daniels Rocks Hijab In Beautiful Photo / P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.