Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Paypal Business Accounts - Any Restrictions For Nigerians? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal Business Accounts - Any Restrictions For Nigerians? (4976 Views)

Cbn Lifts Forex Deposit Restrictions & Also Cancels Forex Sales To BDCs / Cbn’s FOREX Restrictions And Government’s Obsession With Dollars / Banks: "CBN Is Choking Economy With FX Restrictions" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal Business Accounts - Any Restrictions For Nigerians? by picsOR: 11:52am On Oct 13, 2014
Okay, so we're all aware that paypal now accepts nigerians.

I'm more concerned with the Business Accounts - for accepting payments for products/services online.

Are there any withdrawal restrictions on this type of account? (as with the personal account where you can't receive or withdraw funds)

Anyone with useful information about this, please respond. Thanks
Re: Paypal Business Accounts - Any Restrictions For Nigerians? by picsOR: 2:24am On Oct 14, 2014
Any ideas?
Re: Paypal Business Accounts - Any Restrictions For Nigerians? by picsOR: 1:44pm On Nov 12, 2014
Oh well over 80 views and no response?
Re: Paypal Business Accounts - Any Restrictions For Nigerians? by arbitrage: 7:06pm On Nov 12, 2014
The Nigerian PayPal business account is still the same as the personal account with the same limitations for now. It cannot receive until we know PayPal's future plan for Nigerian accounts.

1 Like

Re: Paypal Business Accounts - Any Restrictions For Nigerians? by picsOR: 2:53pm On Nov 13, 2014
arbitrage:
The Nigerian PayPal business account is still the same as the personal account with the same limitations for now. It cannot receive until we know PayPal's future plan for Nigerian accounts.

Thanks, that clarifies things for me.
Re: Paypal Business Accounts - Any Restrictions For Nigerians? by Youngzedd(m): 4:21pm On Nov 13, 2014
picsOR:

I'm more concerned with the Business Accounts - for accepting payments for products/services online.

Are there any withdrawal restrictions on this type of account? (as with the personal account where you can't receive or withdraw funds)

Open USA PayPal account if you want to be receiving money.

Nigeria PayPal account to me is useless.

If you need the guide let me know.
Re: Paypal Business Accounts - Any Restrictions For Nigerians? by Jendorski: 4:39pm On Nov 22, 2015
Please i need the guide on how to open the USA paypal account
Re: Paypal Business Accounts - Any Restrictions For Nigerians? by georgeric38: 1:58am On Apr 21, 2016
Jendorski:
Please i need the guide on how to open the USA paypal account

Try this: http://www.slideshare.net/AuctionEssistance/ebay-incognitostealth
Re: Paypal Business Accounts - Any Restrictions For Nigerians? by smartjose(m): 7:02pm On Apr 08, 2018
Having a FULLY VERIFIED PAYPAL (PERSONAL OR BIZ) has never being this easy!
• Would you mind having an account where all limitations is rolled away?
• Unlimited features (Business account only)?
• Where all your legal details are used to sign you up?
• No more VPN, VBA, VCC?
Then, you’re lucky to be here. Get yours today! U can PM me for proofs.
Also, latest FINAL DRAFT 10 software is available for screenwriters.
One thousand naira for anyone u refer(For Paypal only)

Re: Paypal Business Accounts - Any Restrictions For Nigerians? by oskaaay(m): 3:09pm On Jan 10, 2019
picsOR:

The naija paypal account has a lot of limitations that make it of no use for businesses to receive payment via Paypal in Nigeria but I was able to get that solved for my business and showed how to open verified business PayPal account in Nigeria for free.

(1) (Reply)

Lesson 4: How To Make $120/week On Instagram / Breaking News : 1 Dollar Is Now 440 Naira / Cocoa Production In Nigeria Will Double By 2015 - Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.