Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Non-contact Infra-red Thermometer For Schools,hotel,hospitals Etc - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Non-contact Infra-red Thermometer For Schools,hotel,hospitals Etc (2157 Views)

Pls How Do I Purchase Infra Red Device That Check Body Temperature / Infrared thermometer Available (Ebola Scanner) @10k only / Non Surgical, Non Invasive Treatment For Pile And Other Diseases By Infra-red-co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Non-contact Infra-red Thermometer For Schools,hotel,hospitals Etc by pinkcita: 3:27pm On Oct 13, 2014
Non Contact Infra-Red thermometer for schools,pharmacy shops,hotels,companies,cooperate organisations,hospitals,at very cheap wholesale and retail prices. Contact achovirus@gmail.com or 08064201668

Re: Non-contact Infra-red Thermometer For Schools,hotel,hospitals Etc by EngelNyanibo: 3:58pm On Oct 13, 2014
This thing looks like gun . i pray apprentice arm robbers dont use it in the name of Gun.
Re: Non-contact Infra-red Thermometer For Schools,hotel,hospitals Etc by pinkcita: 4:02pm On Oct 13, 2014
EngelNyanibo:
This thing looks like gun . i pray apprentice arm robbers dont use it in the name of Gun.
Yes it looks like a gun on the picture,but physically if any apprentice armed robber hold it to your face even a toddler of 2years will laugh and know it's not a gun grin
Re: Non-contact Infra-red Thermometer For Schools,hotel,hospitals Etc by pinkcita: 4:25pm On Oct 13, 2014
Since the outbreak of this dangerous infective communicable disease Ebola surfaced Again,the rate of body contact especially with people sweat reduced,the first Noticeable sign and symptom of most infective communicable diseases is high temperature greater than 38•C-40•C...Ebola disease is one of them...Then before this advent of this deadly disease,most and major clinical,school,pharmacy and health related bays and centres uses thermometer that have body contacts to check Temperature therefore these non-contact infra red thermometer was initiated because it gets people body temperature by infra red transfer without body contact. Therefore,every organisation started to use it..airports,shops,banks,schools etc,even at some international borders,in some cities you will see banks and some other outlets pointing them at your forehead,without even telling you that they are just checking your temperatures,most times its embarrassing,its just to check your temperature before you enter their facility thereby detecting any susceptible individual of Ebola or highly communicable infection so that they will direct the person to a nearby hospital for further checks or isolation centres if there have been history of previous contacts with persons or areas of outbreaks.
PREVENTION THEY SAY IS BETTER THAN CURE.
Re: Non-contact Infra-red Thermometer For Schools,hotel,hospitals Etc by Bumyde: 5:29pm On Oct 13, 2014
Re: Non-contact Infra-red Thermometer For Schools,hotel,hospitals Etc by PapiWata: 8:22pm On Oct 13, 2014
EngelNyanibo:

I will not be specific, but there is an aspect of these devices that could make them dangerous if used irresponsibly. I'll leave it at that.
Re: Non-contact Infra-red Thermometer For Schools,hotel,hospitals Etc by pinkcita: 8:28am On Oct 14, 2014
PapiWata:

I will not be specific, but there is an aspect of these devices that could make them dangerous if used irresponsibly. I'll leave it at that.
please be specific with all due respect.
Re: Non-contact Infra-red Thermometer For Schools,hotel,hospitals Etc by PapiWata: 9:27am On Oct 14, 2014
On second thoughts I will explain the fundamental design flaw that is common to most of the non-contact thermometers that I have seen, in the hopes that an accumulation of customer complaints will force the consumer electronics industry to adopt more responsible safety standards, and perhaps even encourage governments to order blanket recalls of these devices from the market.

The LASER beam that is incorporated to these devices can, if pointed directly into the human eye, instantly wreak catastrophic and PERMANENT damage to eyesight. In other words, these non-contact thermometers, if pointed accidentally into the subject's eyes even briefly during the course of a routine check when the intent is obviously is to focus the laser beam on the forehead, could inflict serious and lasting eye damage.

Far more troubling is the knowledge that these now readily available devices could be used as weapons by criminals, in ways that it would be unwise of me to describe here. Suffice to say, laser beams pose a threat to law-abiding society on many levels. Lasers should NEVER have been incorporated into the design of ANY device intended to be aimed at human beings, and most ESPECIALLY not into the output of infra-red thermometers, which are aimed at the head, fractions of an inch from either eye.
Re: Non-contact Infra-red Thermometer For Schools,hotel,hospitals Etc by pinkcita: 7:58am On Oct 15, 2014
PapiWata:
On second thoughts I will explain the fundamental design flaw that is common to most of the non-contact thermometers that I have seen, in the hopes that an accumulation of customer complaints will force the consumer electronics industry to adopt more responsible safety standards, and perhaps even encourage governments to order blanket recalls of these devices from the market.

The LASER beam that is incorporated to these devices can, if pointed directly into the human eye, instantly wreak catastrophic and PERMANENT damage to eyesight. In other words, these non-contact thermometers, if pointed accidentally into the subject's eyes even briefly during the course of a routine check when the intent is obviously is to focus the laser beam on the forehead, could inflict serious and lasting eye damage.

Far more troubling is the knowledge that these now readily available devices could be used as weapons by criminals, in ways that it would be unwise of me to describe here. Suffice to say, laser beams pose a threat to law-abiding society on many levels. Lasers should NEVER have been incorporated into the design of ANY device intended to be aimed at human beings, and most ESPECIALLY not into the output of infra-red thermometers, which are aimed at the head, fractions of an inch from either eye.
Sir if you are close to modern medical instruments and technology you will find out that all modern medical instruments uses laser beam technology even ranging from instruments used in reshaping the cornea of the eyes to improve site,these include cutting into tissue in surgical procedures; cleaning clogged arteries; burning away cavities and whitening the teeth; removing unwanted hair, wrinkles, birthmarks, and freckles; and reshaping the face in plastic surgery procedures. These are very little invasive surgical procedures used by a laser beam technology and these are not harmful for the international world to approve it for use in a deadly infective diseases like this,not alone used in improving eye sight you made mention that leads to blindness(lasting damage),Sir I will like you to make a research on laser beam technology especially for medical equipment even used directly to body contact not just non-body contact device like that thermometer. thank you for your input but I request you do further studies on laser beam technology when you say it has NEVER been incorporated into any thing used by human being...sir even our smart phones uses laser beam technology..all of us must have gone blind by daily uses of smart phones that does a lot of things..uses of skin as sensors,even modern cars bro lol..to mention but a few,make research before to write up misleading informations about things you are not familiar with. For theft,if you have handled this non contact thermometer you will see that is no where close to a weapon in this our modern age that u can't even deceive a child of 2years again with just anyhow Toy let alone something that is far from a gun when held and used in the hand. Research is the best keys to good arguments THANKS
Re: Non-contact Infra-red Thermometer For Schools,hotel,hospitals Etc by PapiWata: 4:01pm On Oct 15, 2014
Thank you for your reply, PinkCita. I am fully aware that laser-beam eye surgery has been commonplace for decades, along with may other surgical and medical applications of lasers, and I am also aware that lasers are incorporated into a wide variety of commercially available distance measuring devices and industrial tools, BUT it is widely known that most laser beams, even those that deliver comparatively low power, can be MASSIVELY destructive if pointed for even a fraction of a second into the human eye, OUTSIDE of a rigidly controlled medical setting.

In the UK, pen-sized laser "pointers" purchased illegally over the internet from Europe, have been pointed into the cockpits of patrolling police helicopters, with the intention of blinding the pilot and causing a crash. People have been arrested and jailed for such laser attacks on aircraft pilots in the UK. There are also on record at least two instances where commercial aircraft pilots on final approach to land have complained of being targeted by lasers pointed into their eyes from the ground.

Coming down to ground level, your explanation of the physical difference between a non-contact thermometer and a pistol is understood but entirely beside the point. Having a mugger suddenly blind a pedestrian with the laser of a non-contact thermometer WILL give the criminal an IMMEDIATE upper hand over his victim, who will suddenly find themselves blind in one eye and thus unable to resist getting robbed.

If you STILL refuse to believe that a non-contact thermometer, or even a common hand-held laser "pointer" can permanently RUIN a human eye, then I insist that you shine one of your products into ONE but not BOTH of your eyes, since you will need one eye to type a follow-up response detailing how deeply sorry you are that you chose to ignore the truth about laser beams, offered freely and with the best of intentions in this forum by me.

1 Like

Re: Non-contact Infra-red Thermometer For Schools,hotel,hospitals Etc by pinkcita: 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2014
PapiWata:
Thank you for your reply, PinkCita. I am fully aware that laser-beam eye surgery has been commonplace for decades, along with may other surgical and medical applications of lasers, and I am also aware that lasers are incorporated into a wide variety of commercially available distance measuring devices and industrial tools, BUT it is widely known that most laser beams, even those that deliver comparatively low power, can be MASSIVELY destructive if pointed for even a fraction of a second into the human eye, OUTSIDE of a rigidly controlled medical setting.

In the UK, pen-sized laser "pointers" purchased illegally over the internet from Europe, have been pointed into the cockpits of patrolling police helicopters, with the intention of blinding the pilot and causing a crash. People have been arrested and jailed for such laser attacks on aircraft pilots in the UK. There are also on record at least two instances when where commercial aircraft pilots on final approach to land have complained of being targeted by lasers pointed into their eyes from the ground.

Coming down to ground level, your explanation of the physical difference between a non-contact thermometer and a pistol is understood but entirely beside the point. Having a mugger suddenly blind a pedestrian with the laser of a non-contact thermometer WILL give the criminal an IMMEDIATE upper hand over his victim, who will suddenly find themselves blind in one eye and thus unable to resist getting robbed.

If you STILL refuse to believe that a non-contact thermometer, or even a common hand-held laser "pointer" can permanently RUIN a human eye, then I insist that you shine one of your products into ONE but not BOTH of your eyes, since you will need one eye to type a follow-up response detailing how deeply sorry you are that you chose to ignore the truth about laser beams, offered freely and with the best of intentions in this forum by me.
LOL
Re: Non-contact Infra-red Thermometer For Schools,hotel,hospitals Etc by pinkcita: 9:11pm On Oct 15, 2014
Well let's keep the thread flowing...these thermometer are widely used in developed and developing world's especially in hospitals for Vital signs and patient check up...Sir in GT banks it has been used on me directly to the eye..the last time I went to a clinic in Victoria Island it was used on me directly to the eye and forehead to check my vitals. I have sold it to various institutions,schools and hospital and nobody have been reported blind,people still requesting,so I dnt even know where your point is coming from.maybe you have not really seen one of these before and know how it works,sir it does not emit any coloured wavelength or coloured light when used...maybe the beams your talking about is a long range red coloured light been also used in long range rifles(gun) to get and place a target on an object or a beam torchlight used to blind people's eyes especially when soldiers are on rescue hostage mission we do watch them in movies,the beam your talking about still acts like when a common torchlight is used and shines directly to your eyes,and you get immediate blindness due to light refractions on the lens of your human eyes(Physics) explains that,like when light rays fall on a mirror and and you can look to the mirror or in eclipse of the sun when peple are told not to look directly to the sun because of light rays will reflect on your eye lens and cause temporal blindness that why they advice people in eclipse especially the sun eclipse,use dark googles or but water in a basin and watch the sky from the reflection of the water,thats what happened when a light beam is used on people's eyes,the thermometer does not have a light beam..it works like your smart phone when people will tell you they use there phone to check there temperature,also the International standard organisation(ISO) that approves it approved it to be used on people's forehead to get accurate temperatures therefore if it dangerous as you think or said,do you think this companies that manufacture it will write on the manual forehead non-contact thermometer and ISO will approve it and give it ISO number? NO NO. Sir you need to use YOUTUBE,and watch surgery's especially eye surgeries when a laser beam coloured light even is used to do eye surgeries...GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND
Re: Non-contact Infra-red Thermometer For Schools,hotel,hospitals Etc by PapiWata: 7:26am On Oct 16, 2014
pinkcita:
Well let's keep the thread flowing...these thermometer are widely used in developed and developing world's especially in hospitals for Vital signs and patient check up...Sir in GT banks it has been used on me directly to the eye..the last time I went to a clinic in Victoria Island it was used on me directly to the eye and forehead to check my vitals. I have sold it to various institutions,schools and hospital and nobody have been reported blind,people still requesting,so I dnt even know where your point is coming from.maybe you have not really seen one of these before and know how it works,sir it does not emit any coloured wavelength or coloured light when used...maybe the beams your talking about is a long range red coloured light been also used in long range rifles(gun) to get and place a target on an object or a beam torchlight used to blind people's eyes especially when soldiers are on rescue hostage mission we do watch them in movies,the beam your talking about still acts like when a common torchlight is used and shines directly to your eyes,and you get immediate blindness due to light refractions on the lens of your human eyes(Physics) explains that,like when light rays fall on a mirror and and you can look to the mirror or in eclipse of the sun when peple are told not to look directly to the sun because of light rays will reflect on your eye lens and cause temporal blindness that why they advice people in eclipse especially the sun eclipse,use dark googles or but water in a basin and watch the sky from the reflection of the water,thats what happened when a light beam is used on people's eyes,the thermometer does not have a light beam..it works like your smart phone when people will tell you they use there phone to check there temperature,also the International standard organisation(ISO) that approves it approved it to be used on people's forehead to get accurate temperatures therefore if it dangerous as you think or said,do you think this companies that manufacture it will write on the manual forehead non-contact thermometer and ISO will approve it and give it ISO number? NO NO. Sir you need to use YOUTUBE,and watch surgery's especially eye surgeries when a laser beam coloured light even is used to do eye surgeries...GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND

I purchased one of those non-contact thermometers recently, PinkCita, so I am very familiar with the laser that it uses, which can project a highly focused beam up to 50 feet away, meaning that it contains more than enough energy to destroy a human eye. Like I said before, these devices, along with all other consumer electronics that utilize laser beams, are perfectly safe UNLESS they are mistakenly or intentionally pointed into the human eye, because doing so would inflict massive and irreparable damage.

My intent here is not to discourage people from buying your thermometers, but merely to alert users of such devices that they need to exercise extreme caution, when operating any instrument that utilizes laser beams, to ensure that the laser beam is NEVER pointed directly into anyone's eyes. As I mentioned in my last post, I AM aware that medical laser beams a used as highly precise surgical "knives" for eye surgery and such, which also illustrate the potentially destructive power of those innocent looking light beams, if they are in the hands of untrained individuals.
Re: Non-contact Infra-red Thermometer For Schools,hotel,hospitals Etc by pinkcita: 11:45pm On Oct 19, 2014
cool 20pcs moved to gold coast...largely available
Re: Non-contact Infra-red Thermometer For Schools,hotel,hospitals Etc by pinkcita: 4:20pm On Oct 21, 2014
Promotion price now N4000...save for the unpredictable future...Lagos free delivery
Re: Non-contact Infra-red Thermometer For Schools,hotel,hospitals Etc by Rukayetu(f): 12:44am On Apr 05, 2020
pinkcita:

Available in current time? I need above 100 pcs

(1) (Reply)

Lassa Fever Is Real! Here's How To Prevent Rats And Other Pests / List Of Foods That Lower Blood Sugar Instantly / 14 Year Old Indian Girl Already Prophesyed When Coronavirus Will Come To An End.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.