Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Pause, Play And Skip Songs WITHOUT Touching Your Phone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pause, Play And Skip Songs WITHOUT Touching Your Phone (4951 Views)

Watch Any Football Match And Any Sports Live Without A Single Skip / How To Play And Download Youtube Videos Using BIS / The New Android Open Mic App - Command Your Device Without Touching Your Device. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pause, Play And Skip Songs WITHOUT Touching Your Phone by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 13, 2014
mspee:

#ByeSmello undecided
tongue grin
Re: Pause, Play And Skip Songs WITHOUT Touching Your Phone by mspee(f): 10:02pm On Oct 13, 2014
Re: Pause, Play And Skip Songs WITHOUT Touching Your Phone by bhaliz44(m): 10:04pm On Oct 13, 2014
mspee:

And you are? undecided
you don't wanna know ahswearsad
Re: Pause, Play And Skip Songs WITHOUT Touching Your Phone by Chuks16(m): 10:11pm On Oct 13, 2014
technology rules
Re: Pause, Play And Skip Songs WITHOUT Touching Your Phone by mspee(f): 10:15pm On Oct 13, 2014
bhaliz44:
you don't wanna know ahswearsad

Good, oya swerve to the left mbok! undecided

Sorry! embarassed
Re: Pause, Play And Skip Songs WITHOUT Touching Your Phone by philtrum(m): 10:59pm On Oct 13, 2014
To do list
1. search on play store.
2. Download and Install
3. Test /use
4.Extract the apk and transfer to my laptop
5. Show my friends in school tomorrow
6. Uninstall
( Then wen I need the effizy I'll just do 2,3,6)
"Life is too short to be doing deaf and dumb signs with your phone"
Re: Pause, Play And Skip Songs WITHOUT Touching Your Phone by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 13, 2014
why shud I be behaving like a native doctor consulting oracle, all becos I don't want to touch my phone while playing music.
Re: Pause, Play And Skip Songs WITHOUT Touching Your Phone by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 13, 2014
why shud I be behaving like a native doctor consulting oracle, all becos I don't want to touch my phone while playing music.

Kukuma go buy remote.

1 Like

Re: Pause, Play And Skip Songs WITHOUT Touching Your Phone by ejiro2130(m): 1:42am On Oct 14, 2014
benjeeade:

I've been using it on Fusion player though is a great improvement and kudos to developer, but not d first app to perform dat function
See ss below

Does it work without root access??
Re: Pause, Play And Skip Songs WITHOUT Touching Your Phone by baseg25(m): 2:14am On Oct 14, 2014
mspee:
Oyinbo di egwu o cool cool

oya where my torchlight phone? undecided
watin yu wan use am for.
Re: Pause, Play And Skip Songs WITHOUT Touching Your Phone by baseg25(m): 3:51am On Oct 14, 2014
philtrum:
To do list
1. search on play store.
2. Download and Install
3. Test /use
4.Extract the apk and transfer to my laptop
5. Show my friends in school tomorrow
6. Uninstall
( Then wen I need the effizy I'll just do 2,3,6)
"Life is too short to be doing deaf and dumb signs with your phone"
haha guy, you knw learning new tricks makes you unique

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pause, Play And Skip Songs WITHOUT Touching Your Phone by bhaliz44(m): 6:04am On Oct 14, 2014
mspee:

Good, oya swerve to the left mbok! undecided

Sorry! embarassed
taah!! undecided
Re: Pause, Play And Skip Songs WITHOUT Touching Your Phone by nickz(m): 6:17am On Oct 14, 2014
lmao....reading mspeel and her husbands go at each othercheesygrin

i came here to have fun.....rotfl
here na club??cheesy
Re: Pause, Play And Skip Songs WITHOUT Touching Your Phone by DBlackCeazer(m): 8:25am On Oct 14, 2014
Paroman:
lame attempt at being sarcastic...........obviously any girl with at least half a brain would know I was initially joking. undecided
SHE IS LAME,I TEND TO IGNORE PEEPS LIKE THAT.
Re: Pause, Play And Skip Songs WITHOUT Touching Your Phone by baseg25(m): 10:06am On Oct 14, 2014
lawrenceunaa:
So wia is the download link kiss kiss kiss kiss undecided
just search for it on google play
Re: Pause, Play And Skip Songs WITHOUT Touching Your Phone by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 14, 2014
ejiro2130:

Does it work without root access??
Yeap
Re: Pause, Play And Skip Songs WITHOUT Touching Your Phone by ejiro2130(m): 10:50am On Oct 14, 2014
benjeeade:

Yeap

Kk thanks
Re: Pause, Play And Skip Songs WITHOUT Touching Your Phone by baseg25(m): 2:00pm On Oct 14, 2014
timilehing:
Front-page..
Soon
i hope it make the front page o
Re: Pause, Play And Skip Songs WITHOUT Touching Your Phone by joe4christ(m): 3:15pm On Oct 14, 2014
xtervaganza:
Since it uses the front facing camera....
#1 it will drain your battery fast as the camera will be open albeit in background.

#2 it won't work in dark places where the camera can't spot your hand movement

conclusion- I no need am

I like your reasoning, you seem intelligent...
Kudos!

1 Like

Re: Pause, Play And Skip Songs WITHOUT Touching Your Phone by baseg25(m): 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2014
joe4christ:

I like your reasoning, you seem intelligent...
Kudos!
that is own opinion
Re: Pause, Play And Skip Songs WITHOUT Touching Your Phone by baseg25(m): 8:19am On Oct 16, 2014
akinsadeez:
wow. very interesting. let me download and test and then delete. Any time I see or hear about apps dat operate in d background I am always very cautious. na so dose apps go stay for background dey zap your data and ur battery.
hmm
Re: Pause, Play And Skip Songs WITHOUT Touching Your Phone by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 27, 2014
I've been doing this for a long time without having front camera *wave gesture*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amazing Things In The World Photos / Whatsapp Stopped Working On My Tecno W3 After Upgrading The Phone.... / Because I De Own MTN Look At The Messages, They Sent To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.