Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

How Would You Explain How Baby Is Conceived To A 7-year-old Girl? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Would You Explain How Baby Is Conceived To A 7-year-old Girl? (1612 Views)

Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES / Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter / Doctor Explain How Black Nigerian Couple Give Birth To White Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Explain How Baby Is Conceived To A 7-year-old Girl? by curiouses: 4:15pm On Oct 13, 2014
My seven-year-old cousin has been disturbing her mum for days now to tell her how she (mum) got about her heavy stomach. The mum couldn't explain to the little girl in language suitable for minors so she called on me because her husband is not around but I'm speechless too. Experienced mums and dads should please help us out as the little girl won't just let her mum be.
Re: How Would You Explain How Baby Is Conceived To A 7-year-old Girl? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 13, 2014
I would tell her that God gave mummy and daddy the baby because mummy and daddy love each other very much and asked God for a baby.

Atheists will have to come with a different story. wink
Re: How Would You Explain How Baby Is Conceived To A 7-year-old Girl? by curiouses: 4:32pm On Oct 13, 2014
carefreewannabe:
I would tell her that God gave mummy and daddy the baby because mummy and daddy love each other very much and asked God for a baby.

Atheists will have to come up with a different story. wink
Thanks

I think this should do. But still, I need more convincing explanations because the kid is too inquisitive.
Re: How Would You Explain How Baby Is Conceived To A 7-year-old Girl? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 13, 2014
curiouses:
Thanks

I think this should do. But still, I need more convincing explanations because the kid is too inquisitive.

It is good she inquisitive, smart girl wink
Re: How Would You Explain How Baby Is Conceived To A 7-year-old Girl? by bigheart2013(m): 5:45pm On Oct 13, 2014
Cheeese Cake! Once after 6 years start telling kids the truth about life and their body. You make them stronger and better prepared for life situations.

Tell her that Mommy and Daddy make baby together because mommy and Daddy are married. They talked about it, prayed about it because they want her to have a little brother/ sister to play with. Now God has answered their prayer. She should pray that the baby comes out safely. smiley

1 Like

Re: How Would You Explain How Baby Is Conceived To A 7-year-old Girl? by LordReed(m): 6:01pm On Oct 13, 2014
Parents get to squeamish over the sex talk. For heavens sake it just as natural as peeing and eating. Can you not explain how shit and pee form?

I plan to be very open to my kids in these matters. Enough of all this squeamishness over natural matters.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Explain How Baby Is Conceived To A 7-year-old Girl? by curiouses: 6:03pm On Oct 13, 2014
bigheart2013:
Cheeese Cake! Once after 6 years start telling kids the truth about life and their body. You make them stronger and better prepared for life situations.

Tell her that Mommy and Daddy make baby together because mommy and Daddy are married. They talked about it, prayed about it because they want her to have a little brother/ sister to play with. Now God has answered their prayer. She should pray that the baby comes out safely. smiley

Thanks for your contribution. The fact is this little girl is inquisitive, what if she ask How. How did mummy and daddy do it? I think of shoting her up but I am afraid she will learn about it the way we do not want.
Re: How Would You Explain How Baby Is Conceived To A 7-year-old Girl? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 13, 2014
LordReed:
Parents get to squeamish over the sex talk. For heavens sake it just as natural as peeing and eating. Can you not explain how shit and pee form?

I plan to be very open to my kids in these matters. Enough of all this squeamishness over natural matters.

Justifiable.

To each their own. wink
Re: How Would You Explain How Baby Is Conceived To A 7-year-old Girl? by curiouses: 6:47pm On Oct 13, 2014
LordReed:

So how would you tell her? Like this; Hmm, Enny, You see, at midnights your dad will climb me while am I shirtless and blah blah blah...?

1 Like

Re: How Would You Explain How Baby Is Conceived To A 7-year-old Girl? by LordReed(m): 8:45pm On Oct 13, 2014
curiouses:

So how would you tell her? Like this; Hmm, Enny, You see, at midnights your dad will climb me while am I shirtless and blah blah blah...?

See squeamishness...

1 Like

Re: How Would You Explain How Baby Is Conceived To A 7-year-old Girl? by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 14, 2014
Pretend,lie and cover the truth from children and watch them learn it ,hear it and know it the wrong way from society..
Re: How Would You Explain How Baby Is Conceived To A 7-year-old Girl? by smartmom(f): 12:20pm On Oct 14, 2014
Told my 2nd when I was expecting my 3rd that God put a seed in mummy and since daddy is married to mummy, God uses daddy to help grow the baby/seed till it is big and old enough to be born. So off to school he went to announce to his teacher the next day: 'my mummy is growing a baby' I will soon have a baby sister.' It is important to talk to them about sex but break it down to levels they can understand. No need to be too explicit!

It takes grace and wisdom to develope the finesse to do this. wink

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Explain How Baby Is Conceived To A 7-year-old Girl? by prettiest1(f): 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2014
Still observing though.
Re: How Would You Explain How Baby Is Conceived To A 7-year-old Girl? by HFOG(f): 9:17pm On Oct 14, 2014
LordReed:

Not as easy as you sound big bro. Time don near I don dey wait for tori
Re: How Would You Explain How Baby Is Conceived To A 7-year-old Girl? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
Odilafta:
Pretend,lie and cover the truth from children and watch them learn it ,hear it and know it the wrong way from society..
So, how would you tell it to a 7 year old? Seriously.
Re: How Would You Explain How Baby Is Conceived To A 7-year-old Girl? by LordReed(m): 6:25am On Oct 15, 2014
HFOG:

Not as easy as you sound big bro. Time don near I don dey wait for tori

It can be as easy as explaining how shit forms in our belly's, it is just our reticence talking. Making any topic interesting for children is something that can be done and with style too. And its better they learn it openly from their patents than furtively from other sources which leads to secrets children keep from their parents because they will assume there is something wrong with sex that's why parents don't want to talk about it.

(1) (Reply)

Please Read!!... Just Incase You Know Where To Find Prof. Wole Soyinka / If U Discovered Dat Ur Daughter Has This!!!*pics* / Have You Ever Shared An Apartment? What's Your Experience Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.