Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Federal Polytechnic Ede: Post Mpce Result: - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal Polytechnic Ede: Post Mpce Result: (1411 Views)

2015/2016 Federal Polytechnic Ede Post-utme/ Admission Thread / 2014/2015 Federal Polytechnic, Ede Admission Process / The Federal Polytechnic Ede Post-ume Scrach Card Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic Ede: Post Mpce Result: by lekosoo(m): 12:09pm On Nov 12, 2008
Hello Nairalander,

I want to know if anyone have been able to check his/her Federal Polytechnic Ede Post MPCE Result.

I dem dey try to check my own but e dey tell me Registration Number does not Exis,

If you don check your own, tell me wetin you use for the Registration number,  sha na ur jamb number or Serial number or Form Number,

Thanks
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede: Post Mpce Result: by Tallestboy(m): 4:34pm On Nov 12, 2008
the result is out the best thing is go to the school and check it because they have already past their list since last week.i think you should go there and check your name before it is too late.or i will let you know if their is any other thing.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede: Post Mpce Result: by lekosoo(m): 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2008
Hello,

I really thank you broda for taking your time to answer this question, but I am confuse now, I call a guy in Ede this evening and he told me that he is having the same problem about checking the result and that there is no admission List pasted in the school.

I want to know where you are presently? are you a student in Ede or Staff? please kindly give me your telephone number so we can talk better.

Thanks and One Love

(1) (Reply)

Akungba Post Ume Is Out Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo / Kogi State University Predigree Form Is Out / "mock Exam": The Easy Way To Humiliate Utme Exams And Score Very High Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.