Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

The Federal Polytechnic Ede Post-ume Scrach Card Is Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Federal Polytechnic Ede Post-ume Scrach Card Is Out (9866 Views)

2015/2016 Federal Polytechnic Ede Post-utme/ Admission Thread / 2014/2015 Federal Polytechnic, Ede Admission Process / Federal Polytechnic Ede ,part-time,post-utme And Hnd Scrach Card IS Still On. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Federal Polytechnic Ede Post-ume Scrach Card Is Out by ucdonedu(m): 8:59pm On Jul 09, 2010
Hi Freinds,

I want to inform you all as i promised before that i will give you all the details when the post-ume form of FEDPOLY EDE is out.The form is out for all interested candidate that puts FEDPOLY EDEĀ  as their first and second choice,you have to buy it and do the registration online for more details on how to register and get the card email me now on uche_uc7@yahoo.com or read news papers for more details you can ,wish you good luck.

Uc.
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Ede Post-ume Scrach Card Is Out by Olusunny: 5:23pm On Jul 13, 2010
hey i'm fed up ede website is not accessible i've tried my possible best to get access into the school website pls where can i buy the scratch card and what the examinatin date?
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Ede Post-ume Scrach Card Is Out by ucdonedu(m): 9:16pm On Jul 16, 2010
You can buy the FROM at any skybank,gtbank,wema bank,firstbank,unity bank, the school website again www.fedpolyedeng.net or contact me now before form close on 6th of August, uche_uc7@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Close For Two Weeks Due To Fuel Shortage / Enugu Sacks School-Principals For Age Falsification / Kwara State University School / Tuition Fees For 2016/2017 Academic Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.