Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

90 Days Access PMP Training For 10k - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 90 Days Access PMP Training For 10k (449 Views)

90-Year-Old Asked To Bring 1950 Appointment Letter To Get Pension (Pictured) / Where And How Do I Go About My PMP Training / [FREE PMP Training Videos] The Best Time To Take Advantage Is Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

90 Days Access PMP Training For 10k by Dexnova: 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2014
Hey there,

Today, I want to share with you “PMP 90 days Access Training”.

But first, I want to ask you a question considering we are in the final quarter of the year 2014.

Are you driving that change in your workplace? Are you bringing about successful project completions in your organization? Are you getting that raise in your pay cheque like you want to?

Or are you like most professionals who crave after these things but sit back and do nothing.

In my 12+ years of constant study, research and personal experience this “something” is usually a combination of two things:
1. Lack of an authentic, well-defined strategy to help you reach your goal.
2. Absence of a strong belief that you CAN and WILL reach your goals.

Many years ago, struggling to get an edge over my career life and gain success for myself, I was stuck in the same rut that you may be in right now.

At times I felt lost and overwhelmed with self doubt and negativity.

But I studied, worked at it, asked questions and the light bulb came on bright through a friend.

I discovered PMP which has led me in founding DexNova Consulting a professional services firm operating in the knowledge industry building excellent delivery capability in organizations across Africa through human capacity development.

And it doesn't matter if you are at work or home…this is PMP training at your convenience.

This ”PMP Online 90 days Access” is what I’m about to share with you, so stick with me; it’s not a waste of time.
Here’s what you’ll get:

1. Interactive teaching video covering all the modules( 5 Process groups and 10 knowledge areas)
2. 20 modular assessment questions and answers.
3. Downloadable Training Manual
4. Four (4) PMP Mock exams of 200 question each (Total of 800 questions)
5. Answers and explanations to all the questions.
6. Downloadable Project Management lexicon by PMI

(Click the link https://dexnovaconsulting.com/epmp/ to get your 90 days access PMP Training)

I’m a regular human being, just like you- I know what it feels like struggling to get an edge over your career or taking your organization to the very top.

That’s why I’m bringing PMP to you at your convenience for 90 days.

And I have reduced it to a ridiculous. A cost of a good lunch at your finger tips.

(Click the link https://dexnovaconsulting.com/epmp/ to get your 90 days access PMP Training)

This offer is a one of its kind and will not last for long…in fact it will be going down very soon.

I want to add your name to that list of PMP Credential holders.

(So, Click the link https://dexnovaconsulting.com/epmp/ to get your 90 days access PMP Training Now)

To your success.

(1) (Reply)

Best Fumigation Company / Get Your Next Training Classes On Nigeria's Largest Training Website / Why Every Business Owner Should Consider Online Advertisement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.