Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,123 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Please Help! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help! (813 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! by Keketu(m): 7:41pm On Oct 13, 2014
im 26 and i just count my teeth few minute ago now its 24, please help
Re: Please Help! by Gboliwe: 8:04pm On Oct 13, 2014
Do you retail teeth?

How many were you expecting?
Re: Please Help! by Keketu(m): 8:19pm On Oct 13, 2014
Gboliwe:
Do you retail teeth?

How many were you expecting?
32 or maybe 28.. please help
Re: Please Help! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 13, 2014
Hi there, do you have your wisdom teeth in? Probably not yet, they usually come in late but even at that you should have 28. Sorry I don't know what to say to you, please see a dentist.
Re: Please Help! by Gboliwe: 12:01pm On Oct 14, 2014
Keketu:
32 or maybe 28.. please help

How? I would love to help if you can tell me how.
Re: Please Help! by Keketu(m): 1:13pm On Oct 14, 2014
xcelsia:
Hi there, do you have your wisdom teeth in? Probably not yet, they usually come in late but even at that you should have 28. Sorry I don't know what to say to you, please see a dentist.
thanks doctor. you see, you even confirm it should be 28 but initially i have 26 bt yesterday that i count it , its 24 ' i think i lost 2 teeth but i read somewhere adult have 32 teeth i ll be 27 next year
Re: Please Help! by Keketu(m): 1:14pm On Oct 14, 2014
Gboliwe:

How? I would love to help if you can tell me how.
how can i have 32 teeth? it seem my own teeth is decreasing rather than growing to 32
Re: Please Help! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 14, 2014
Keketu:
thanks doctor. you see, you even confirm it should be 28 but initially i have 26 bt yesterday that i count it , its 24 ' i think i lost 2 teeth but i read somewhere adult have 32 teeth i ll be 27 next year
You can't lose 2 teeth just like that without knowing, maybe it's just your luck not to have 32 teeth. I suggest you visit a dentist for proper exam/X ray and he/she can tell you what the problem is, good luck smiley
Re: Please Help! by Keketu(m): 7:03pm On Oct 14, 2014
xcelsia:
You can't lose 2 teeth just like that without knowing, maybe it's just your luck not to have 32 teeth. I suggest you visit a dentist for proper exam/X ray and he/she can tell you what the problem is, good luck smiley
okay doctor. smiley please where is your doctoring shop at? you are nice and understanding
Re: Please Help! by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 15, 2014
Keketu:
okay doctor. smiley please where is your doctoring shop at? you are nice and understanding
Lol thanks but I'm not a dentist, you can find good dentists around your area.

(1) (Reply)

The Bastardization Of Nursing Ethics In OYO State (S.O.N.E) / Top 10 Reasons To Have A Dental Cleaning / Must Read: What Your ‘pee’ Says About Your Health!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.