Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,639 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

How Can One Get Bulk SMS Unit Directly From The Source? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can One Get Bulk SMS Unit Directly From The Source? (1411 Views)

Solution To Sms Sending Failed Unit (bulk Sms Website) / Ever Seen The Source Code Of Google.com? / 1000 Sms Unit For N1 Visit Www.linkosms.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Get Bulk SMS Unit Directly From The Source? by Profstarp: 10:08pm On Oct 13, 2014
most of our bulk SMS websites has been discovered to be resellers and no body tends to answer the question of "who exactly is the real supplier, how can one get unit from the source (which of course will be cheaper than going through a reseller that bought unit from another reseller who actually purchased his own too from a different reseller.

So the bottom line is as a person who is a reseller and wants to upgrade, how can one purchase bulk SMS unit without going through another bulk SMS website provider?
Re: How Can One Get Bulk SMS Unit Directly From The Source? by chuchutech(m): 12:48am On Oct 14, 2014
u v to spends millions to get the sms message center running, the facilities n equipment plus good tech know-how. actually I coded my site from scratch to finish and it provides such cheap sms as u want. visit www.boltsms247.com
Re: How Can One Get Bulk SMS Unit Directly From The Source? by lojik(m): 1:05am On Oct 14, 2014
In order to buy from the sources, you will be given a minimum volume per time that you must consume, you would most likely need a different portal than the regular one bulk sms sites use (www.smsportalcreator.com) and you will need a lot of super resellers (Those who sell upwards of 5Million units monthly) to cover the monthly volume.

I have once tried to bring some Nigerian super resellers together to jointly buy directly (I know them because they use my software) but most of the super resellers don't have liquidity. They run on credit.

The edge you may leverage on is SMS Routing. Most SMS Portals do not super-size until the are able to route.
Once you can route your traffic, then you wont need to worry about buying from the source. You'll just buy from those who get it from the source. That means:
1. There will be just one person between you and the source.
2. You are not bound by time limit.
3. When one provider is messing up on one route(e.g MTN Route) you can switch only that route to another provider.
4. You get stable and reliable delivery because you can route through several providers simultaneously.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Get Bulk SMS Unit Directly From The Source? by Sibrah: 6:21pm On Oct 14, 2014
@lojik,You said when one provider is messing up one route you can switch to another route. How can i acheive that from my database please? Is there a proxy software that can identify MTN numbers only and point them to a provider other than where i buy from?
Re: How Can One Get Bulk SMS Unit Directly From The Source? by lojik(m): 10:26pm On Oct 14, 2014
Sibrah:
@lojik,You said when one provider is messing up one route you can switch to another route. How can i acheive that from my database please? Is there a proxy software that can identify MTN numbers only and point them to a provider other than where i buy from?
You can read more on routing here:
http://smsportalcreator.com/features/13-sms-routing

(1) (Reply)

About Tsu Social Media Platform-- Social Media That Pays You For Your Content. / 5 Powerful Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Website. The Gurus Dont Tell You / Which Is Better: A Degree In Earthing A Pussy Or Mathematics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.