Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:42 PM

Track Your Stolen Laptop With This FREE Tool - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Track Your Stolen Laptop With This FREE Tool (490 Views)

Angry Nigerian Man Strips Naked At Gtbank To Request Back His Stolen Money / Court Orders GTB To Pay customer's Stolen 5 Billion! / My ATM Card Was Stolen And Money Was Withdrawn Within Hours - Advice Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Track Your Stolen Laptop With This FREE Tool by Xboyultimate(m): 10:31pm On Oct 13, 2014
Guys,

I came across a FREE software that may be used to track a stolen laptop and take a screenshot of the thief, and I felt sharing it with my fellow Nairalanders would be of real help. I've tried it and it really works. See my signature file below, to download the FREE software.

Hope this post helped someone?

To our success,

Emmanuel E. Sulai
Admin@AmazingAdvice4You.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Seasoned Visionaries Headline The Third Nigeria Leadership Summit 2014 / Today's Tips On Business / Anyone Want To Start A Small Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.