Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. (7204 Views)

Can Blog Be Develope From Scratch Without The Use Of Wp Or Blogger? / Who Says Nigerians/africans Cannot Be Creative And Build From Scratch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 18, 2014
I have A question bro,can this App inventor be used to build a non-web-based app? I mean can one use it to create an app precisely a question and answer that would run on the user Phone without having a dataplan..
Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by jemeka11: 5:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
I also tried to start a store on konga but when i was ready to publish, they did not allow my products to go live. I think they want to block me now that the know the goods that i am selling and they think I may be a potential competitor to them. SO be careful going to konga to display your business because once they obtain the information that they need, they will block you from thier access. I have never heard about such with jumia thats why i will try jumia.
jobakademy:

am communicating with konga to restore my account. i don't know why they blocked it..

--------------------------------
Dear jobakademy,

There have been several problems with your store’s most recent orders.

Therefore, your jobakademy store account has been temporarily suspended in order to guarantee that our customers receive high quality of service.

To reactivate your account, please contact Seller Services calling 0818 235 5555 or emailing mall@konga.com

Until your account is reopened, your items will not be visible on Konga.com. However, all orders currently in progress will remain active. We kindly request that you track and update the shipments for any orders currently in progress.

Furthermore, any customer claims filed while your account is suspended will be handled directly by our Seller Services team.

Thank you for your business.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by ayoa123: 10:11am On Jan 20, 2015
Nawa oh...All these companies sef!!!
Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by EdDave(m): 5:22pm On Jan 20, 2015
I jst read through the entire thread in 3 minutes. With a title like this, i expected more.

But that s just me.

1 Like

Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by jworos(m): 6:43pm On Jan 20, 2015
EdDave:
I jst read through the entire thread in 3 minutes. With a title like this, i expected more.

But that s just me.
boss if you know how to, can u tutor me??
Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by ocboy: 2:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
jobakademy:
hello guys,

i,m creating a step-by-step video training course on android apps development.

is anybody interested?

interested in it. have created any app ? if yes , how many?
Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by JoshRDWM(m): 3:38am On Nov 13, 2015
Why no coding?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You need to see this! "Awoof" Offer You Can't Get Anywhere Else / Picture And 16 step How To Drive Manual Motor Vehicle / I Will Teach You Web Design Free Of Charge.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.