Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,223 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

New Wife Orders Husband And Family Around - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / New Wife Orders Husband And Family Around (872 Views)

Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Wife Orders Husband And Family Around by Differentplace: 7:09am On Oct 14, 2014
New Wife Orders Husband And Family Around
--------------- ------------
Over the weekend I was at my uncle's place in Ikeja welcoming his newly wedded wife in our traditional manner. I was shocked with what this new wife spitted out of her mouth when

Read more: http://njuwo..com/2014/10/new-wife-orders-husband-and-family.html?m=1
Re: New Wife Orders Husband And Family Around by MaleoPearls(m): 7:25am On Oct 14, 2014
I don't want to click on ur blog page.
Maybe she gave ur uncle the money he used for the wedding. No offence meant.
Re: New Wife Orders Husband And Family Around by kenny987(f): 7:28am On Oct 14, 2014
Spitted! Hmm... That's some bullet @op.
Re: New Wife Orders Husband And Family Around by Haywhymido(m): 7:46am On Oct 14, 2014
Maybe ur uncle is a sissy n d wife decided to step up n take d husband's role or she loan ur uncle some amount of money
Re: New Wife Orders Husband And Family Around by coolebux(m): 7:51am On Oct 14, 2014
You had better shut the fvck up
Why did you open a thread with insincerelity
Open what

You might end up being her serving-boy
Re: New Wife Orders Husband And Family Around by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2014
kenny987:
Spitted! Hmm... That's some bullet @op.

More like a tomahawk missile.

(1) (Reply)

What Singular Act Of Yours Makes Your Spouse Smile Anytime He/She Is Sad? / 10 Myths And Facts About Sexual Harrassment At The Work Place. / Are You Marked For Life? We Dont Have To Live With Tribal Marks Forever!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.