Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

It Rent My Heart To See My Baby Cry, What Should I Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / It Rent My Heart To See My Baby Cry, What Should I Do? (1403 Views)

Nigerians Watched An Abandoned Baby Cry Herself To Death Becos Of Fear Of Police / His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual / Banned From Speaking My Language To My Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Rent My Heart To See My Baby Cry, What Should I Do? by bnovative(m): 9:00am On Oct 14, 2014
My baby, about 11months old keeps crying each time we drop her at the daycare. I thought she would get use to the center, but it's getting to 3 weeks and she still cries. I love her so much and I can't stand her cry in this manner. It's even worse I can't concentrate on my work, pls people with experience should tell me what best to do.
Re: It Rent My Heart To See My Baby Cry, What Should I Do? by Tenim47(m): 9:10am On Oct 14, 2014
U get hunch back? Y u no fit back her?
Re: It Rent My Heart To See My Baby Cry, What Should I Do? by Rehil(f): 9:12am On Oct 14, 2014
3weeks still cryin wen u go to drop her?dats not gud.pls try n visit d daycare durin workin hours witout informin dem.just drop ur child as usual,go to work n after about 3hrs go n c how d kids r doing.all my kids stop cryin after like 4days n wave me byebye.maybe d people looking after them r not dat gud u know.all d best
Re: It Rent My Heart To See My Baby Cry, What Should I Do? by sammieguze(m): 9:14am On Oct 14, 2014
The way some people talk sef..... I just can't help but wonder....

Anyway....@ op, don't worry. She ll get used to it. Am sure u did more than that when you were her age. Ma you she resemble.

On another note, maybe you should switch creche. She might not be ok with such a place. Maybe not being properly taken cared of.
Re: It Rent My Heart To See My Baby Cry, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 14, 2014
I have no experience but I believe she would get used to it. You could throw in some incentives for her and also learn to throway face too. She will get used to it daddy.

BTW, you have started the first step of teaching her the act of independence... She would get used to it cheesy

2 Likes

Re: It Rent My Heart To See My Baby Cry, What Should I Do? by FynBabe(f): 9:16am On Oct 14, 2014
She would get used to it. Three weeks is too short for her to completely get used to staying away from those she knows very well back @ home. Hope the day care is comfortable for her, I mean, how are the kids there treated?
bnovative:
My baby, about 11months old keeps crying each time we drop her at the daycare. I thought she would get use to the center, but it's getting to 3 weeks and she still cries. I love her so much and I can't stand her cry in this manner. It's even worse I can't concentrate on my work, pls people with experience should tell me what best to do.
Re: It Rent My Heart To See My Baby Cry, What Should I Do? by jeffizy(m): 9:18am On Oct 14, 2014
Try take him to a place where there's at least a face the kid knows. either a teacher or a student.

Speak about school often when at home.
Re: It Rent My Heart To See My Baby Cry, What Should I Do? by bellong: 9:18am On Oct 14, 2014
Try what is advised below. Your baby may not like the day care center.

Rehil:
3weeks still cryin wen u go to drop her?dats not gud.pls try n visit d daycare durin workin hours witout informin dem.just drop ur child as usual,go to work n after about 3hrs go n c how d kids r doing.all my kids stop cryin after like 4days n wave me byebye.maybe d people looking after them r not dat gud u know.all d best

1 Like

Re: It Rent My Heart To See My Baby Cry, What Should I Do? by FynBabe(f): 9:25am On Oct 14, 2014
Children are different. How old were your kids when they started. I remeber when I took my daugther, she didn't even notice when I was leaving but after some days, she started crying seriously to follow me after dropping her. That was because there was another baby there that was always crying, serious cry like they were killing her o! And she was very well older than most of the kids there. I kept asking the nannies if that baby would ever get used to the place and they said yes. It took a very long time before that child finally stoped crying.
Rehil:
Re: It Rent My Heart To See My Baby Cry, What Should I Do? by Rehil(f): 9:36am On Oct 14, 2014
FynBabe:
Children are different. How old were your kids when they started. I remeber when I took my daugther, she didn't even notice when I was leaving but after some days, she started crying seriously to follow me after dropping her. That was because there was another baby there that was always crying, serious cry like they were killing her o! And she was very well older than most of the kids there. I kept asking the nannies if that baby would ever get used to the place and they said yes. It took a very long time before that child finally stoped crying.
i started takin mine at 10months.my first daughter around 9months n some days but her brother by 10months.u r rite,every child is unique but i wil want her to rule out d option of d manner of treatment d daycare staff relate wit d kids
Re: It Rent My Heart To See My Baby Cry, What Should I Do? by FynBabe(f): 9:47am On Oct 14, 2014
True! He should check them out to know if she still continues crying even after he's gone. Some staff in day care are not nice to children. One of my colleagues had her daugther's left eye badly injured and when she asked , they told her it was because the girl was very stubborn shocked. A child of just 9months? She paid them unannounced visits and the nannies were busy sleeping most times leaving the children to engage in all manner of rough play. Even the owner of the place was not sorry for what happened. I adviced her to quickly remove her child from there before it becomes a story that touches o!
Rehil:
i started takin mine at 10months.my first daughter around 9months n some days but her brother by 10months.u r rite,every child is unique but i wil want her to rule out d option of d manner of treatment d daycare staff relate wit d kids
Re: It Rent My Heart To See My Baby Cry, What Should I Do? by Rehil(f): 10:09am On Oct 14, 2014
FynBabe:
True! He should check them out to know if she still continues crying even after he's gone. Some staff in day care are not nice to children. One of my colleagues had her daugther's left eye badly injured and when she asked , they told her it was because the girl was very stubborn shocked. A child of just 9months? She paid them unannounced visits and the nannies were busy sleeping most times leaving the children to engage in all manner of rough play. Even the owner of the place was not sorry for what happened. I adviced her to quickly remove her child from there before it becomes a story that touches o!
my God!God wil help us.wat does d child know at dat tender age?
Re: It Rent My Heart To See My Baby Cry, What Should I Do? by bnovative(m): 10:27am On Oct 14, 2014
Rehil:
Thanks. it actually gives me reason to worry bc my baby is so full of life and she's hyper active when in the house; but immediately we get to the daycare she wouldn't want to go down. I will pay them a surprise visit.
Re: It Rent My Heart To See My Baby Cry, What Should I Do? by bnovative(m): 10:42am On Oct 14, 2014
sammieguze:
The way some people talk sef..... I just can't help but wonder....

Anyway....@ op, don't worry. She ll get used to it. Am sure u did more than that when you were her age. Ma you she resemble.

On another note, maybe you should switch creche. She might not be ok with such a place. Maybe not being properly taken cared of.
I made findings before settling for the daycare we are patronizing; it's supposed to be one of the best. However, I may have to try some other creche.
Re: It Rent My Heart To See My Baby Cry, What Should I Do? by bnovative(m): 10:51am On Oct 14, 2014
moreeni:
I have no experience but I believe she would get used to it. You could throw in some incentives for her and also learn to throway face too. She will get used to it daddy.

BTW, you have started the first step of teaching her the act of independence... She would get used to it cheesy
I wish I can "throway face", I keep hearing her little innocent voice deep inside my heart. And believe u me, it's no fun.
Re: It Rent My Heart To See My Baby Cry, What Should I Do? by bnovative(m): 10:57am On Oct 14, 2014
jeffizy:
Try take him to a place where there's at least a face the kid knows. either a teacher or a student.

Speak about school often when at home.
She's 11 months old. Though we talk to her, I don't think she has developed the needed communication skills to understand such message.
Re: It Rent My Heart To See My Baby Cry, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 14, 2014
I noticed the Op is male,nice smiley
You must be a caring and a devoted father to your child smiley

Keep up the love,some men just don't care..

Your baby would get used to it in time,she might be the kind that doesn't adapt easily to new environment.
Re: It Rent My Heart To See My Baby Cry, What Should I Do? by bnovative(m): 12:26pm On Oct 14, 2014
Odilafta:
I noticed the Op is male,nice smiley
You must be a caring and a devoted father to your child smiley

Keep up the love,some men just don't care..

Your baby would get used to it in time,she might be the kind that doesn't adapt easily to new environment.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Very Inspiring Speech By A Brides Father On Her Wedding... / Strength For The Couple That Is Yet To Have A Child / 'DEAD' Premature Baby Comes Back To Life. It's A Miracle!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.