Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual (52054 Views)

Ashes For Love. My Heart Bleeds Please I Need Your Advice / RE: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart.... Is A Fiction / My Heart Is Broken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
He says he looked hard to find one that conveyed how he truly felt.
I love you too babe
Thanks for being the best father and husband ever
The greatest tiger in Igboland and Nigeria gburugburu
Couldn't ask for a better husband and role model for our children
Till death do us part

57 Likes 15 Shares

Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 14, 2015
You give me love love love love crazy love

26 Likes

Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 14, 2015
Love nwantiti hmmmmm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 14, 2015
babyosisi:

hahaha
This agadi-nwanyi no wan retire make "we" enter set kwanu. grin tongue
Happy Val's day

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 14, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

hahaha
Happy Val's day

Don't chance me o
The beautiful gift in this bag eh
He is making breakfast now
After that we go enter act 1 scene 2 grin grin
Today na today

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by cococandy(f): 6:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
wink cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by elantraceey(f): 6:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
We go love o embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by naijaboiy: 6:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
elantraceey:
We go love o embarassed
Come make we love na embarassed
Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by elantraceey(f): 6:20pm On Feb 14, 2015
naijaboiy:

Come make we love na embarassed

You wey dey inside love

2 Likes

Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by auntymi(f): 6:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
LuV ind aiR embarassed
Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 14, 2015
Cococandy,ordinarily we would have gone to Olive garden or cheese cake factory for a romantic dinner but I just tell am now make we go eat isiewu somewhere.
Why must it be Oyibo dinner?
Let us go and wash hand and slaughter one bowl of isiewu each and drink maltina for a change this valentine
Suya for appetizers
We are Nigerians jor

22 Likes

Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 14, 2015
babyosisi:

Don't chance me o
The beautiful gift in this bag eh
He is making breakfast now
After that we go enter act 1 scene 2 grin grin
Today na today

hahahahaha
As you take balance for mid-field ehn, nobody fit chance you o.
Correct @act 1 Scene 2...I done act since earlllyy morning. grin

I can imagine the gift sha.
Lemme see na.

7 Likes

Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 14, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

hahahahaha
As you take balance for mid-field ehn, nobody fit chance you o.
Correct @act 1 Scene 2...I done act since earlllyy morning. grin

I can imagine the gift sha.
Lemme see na.

We have done act 1 scene 1
After breakfast act one scene 2
Then after our romantic isiewu dinner it is will be something else
I hope an isiewu dinner plus nkwobi can be romantic o
Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 14, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

hahaha
Happy Val's day
You too fine, see you long hot legs tongue

Happy Val my dearest.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 14, 2015
babyosisi:

Babyosisi what is act 1 scene 1 and 2, please I want to learn.

3 Likes

Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by naijaboiy: 6:45pm On Feb 14, 2015
elantraceey:

You wey dey inside love
You go have to comot me na grin
Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 14, 2015
softysparky:

You too fine, see your long hot legs tongue

Happy Val my dearest.

God is good na tongue
I wanna be like you when I grow...with ukwu smiley grin

2 Likes

Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 6:48pm On Feb 14, 2015
Am happy for you
Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 14, 2015
babyosisi:

lols.
Una get speed.
Make you no come dey calculate EDD after all these scenes o...hahaha

Nah, Isiewu is perfect, even eba with okro soup go still gel.
It's the heart and joy you guys use to eat it that matters.

5 Likes

Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by alobam1: 6:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
Babyosisi..chai..Madam abeg do u understand Yoruba?If you do..please go on youtube and type.. Tesoju by reminensce. I hope I get the spelling of the artiste well..That is what your husband would do to u tonite..real tesojue..In other words madam,what's ur take on MouthAction?Sorry for getting personal.Do you do it oral with Mr osisi?Which styles do u do abi na just the normal daddy and mummy stlye nii?Abegi no vex ohh..Me just wan learn from the mama in the house..Oya the Ball is in your court..Leggo.

7 Likes

Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 14, 2015
alobam1:
Babyosisi..chai..Madam abeg do u understand Yoruba?If you do..please go on youtube and type.. Tesoju by reminensce. I hope I get the spelling of the artiste well..That is what your husband would do to u tonite..real tesojue..In other words madam,what's ur take on MouthAction?Sorry for getting personal.Do you do it oral with Mr osisi?Which styles do u do abi na just the normal daddy and mummy stlye nii?Abegi no vex ohh..Me just wan learn from the mama in the house..Oya the Ball is in your court..Leggo.

Hmm
I am shy

3 Likes

Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 14, 2015
softysparky:

Babyosisi what is act 1 scene 1 and 2, please I want to learn.

Later grin

Happy valentine!!

1 Like

Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by elantraceey(f): 7:01pm On Feb 14, 2015
naijaboiy:

You go have to comot me na grin

Hian , you sure say you wan commot? tongue

3 Likes

Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by cococandy(f): 7:01pm On Feb 14, 2015
babyosisi:
Cococandy,ordinarily we would have gone to Olive garden or cheese cake factory for a romantic dinner but I just tell am now make we go eat isiewu somewhere.
Why must it be Oyibo dinner?
Let us go and wash hand and slaughter one bowl of isiewu each and drink maltina for a change this valentine
Suya for appetizers
We are Nigerians jor
seriously I'm with you.
My Oga will not agree. He's already planned Cheesecake Factory for tonight.

He will tell me leave Nigeria alone let Nigeria leave you small grin
Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 14, 2015
cococandy:
seriously I'm with you.
My Oga will not agree. He's already planned Cheesecake Factory for tonight.

He will tell me leave Nigeria alone let Nigeria leave you small grin

Lol
Hahahahaha
One day he was planning some dinner out,I said nna e speaki le kwe grin grin
please just take me to finger licking to eat ugba and okporoko and meat pies

All this chicken pikata and fish makarena don old
I am a local chic
Nkoli Nwa Nsukka

16 Likes

Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by alobam1: 7:11pm On Feb 14, 2015
babyosisi:

Hmm
I am shy
. Don't be shy joo..u are a Medical person naa.Oya tell us make we learn from the Mama in the house..waithing..
Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by zeb04(f): 7:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
Babyosis you make marriage look so easy
Nothing do you at all oh

10 Likes

Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
zeb04:
Babyosis you make marriage look so easy
Nothing do you at all oh

Marriage is a lot of hard work ,I'll be honest
If you don't do the work,you won't reap the fruits

If your marriage survives the first 10-15 years you either grow closer or grow apart

We had our real rough times especially in the early days when money was tight and kids were small and we were trying to break into the system
It was very stressful
I can say we are in a good place now
Not perfect but I can confidently say I have a good marriage.
And it didn't just happen
We worked hard to get there

63 Likes 9 Shares

Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
Learns from thread

4 Likes

Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by Maczeelly(m): 8:03pm On Feb 14, 2015
Luvly!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Men,Please leave people's wives alone! / This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike / Ex-Banker Impregnates Wife’s Maid (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.