Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Why Owerri Pastors Having Canal Knowledge Of Members Male/female? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Owerri Pastors Having Canal Knowledge Of Members Male/female? (1709 Views)

Video: Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into Phones Of Members / Could Angels Indulge In Canal Knowledge? / Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Owerri Pastors Having Canal Knowledge Of Members Male/female? by EvangSDKalu: 10:28am On Oct 14, 2014
Its disheartening how our so called Pastors (Men of God) had decided to be having canal knowledge our ladies. I'm a Pastor, I was posted to Owerri. I was so sad to see Pastors bragging of the ladies they have slept with. My colleague was toasting a mother and her daughter with impunity, even though he is married with 4 kids and his wife is also a Pastor. Does it mean that it has become a culture or church becoming political party where ladies are shared among Pastors (Men Of God). Even my our Boss in our Cathedral is not an exception, ABSU girls run to and fro from his house, all we are told was these are his daughters from school.

I have also visited other Churches in other states and countries, but it this is more prevalent here in Owerri, because when i talk they look at me as if i came down from Heaven. Ladies/Gentlemen if you must commit adultery/fornication which you know will lead you to hell, must you rob it in the face of God by sleeping with his anointed, in other words you are saying, God what can you do.

Even though i don't really like the bounden God gave me to be fasting and praying for them, because I'm not seeing any changes. As some of the ones i respect had joined the league of Pastors sampling our Church ladies. Why its seems I'm complaining is because most of the church ladies assume that we are all the same. I wonder where our self control, dignity, character went to. No more miracles, or signs and wonders. when they bring a demon possessed person to us our boss (Pastor womanizer) He will give the demon possessed person 4 days fasting and prayer, you can imagine.

And some that do not sleep with women, are gays. Imagine a Pastor calling his male church member honey, darling, sweetie etc. From my investigation i have found out that these men and women who allow themselves to be used like rags by Pastors (Men of God) always have strange accident, strange illness, set back, cheating partner, barrenness, late marriage etc. It immediately i came to Owerri that, the gay pastors have an association which incoperate Gospel musicians. Most of them come to our church to play free of Charge, if ask them they will say it the work of God or God told them not to take money. Now i know why Jesus' judgement will start in the church.

Now my questions are:
1. Why do ladies allow married or unmarried Pastors (Men of God) to have canal knowledge of them?
2. Why do young men allow Pastors (Men Of God) to destroy their future by sleeping with them?
3. Is it because of the money or fame?

NB:
I want to clear the air for some NLers Who will want to know.
I'm not yet married in church but have married traditional, I'm still planning my church wedding. Of course i do have feelings or urges especially 4 -5am almost daily. But i have holy spirit who give me self control. Matured comments only
Re: Why Owerri Pastors Having Canal Knowledge Of Members Male/female? by Alexk2(m): 10:39am On Oct 14, 2014
hmmm...God will help His church.!
all i'll say is that we must be the light we want to see in our world.
The church seems to have failed in a number of ways but God is still looking forward to us an indivudual to rise up to the challenge.
God Bless U, sir
Re: Why Owerri Pastors Having Canal Knowledge Of Members Male/female? by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 14, 2014
God is in the details.. do not question his infinite wisdom, do not judge and do not condem.. one day it will be your turn.. you know this is sarcasm right?
Re: Why Owerri Pastors Having Canal Knowledge Of Members Male/female? by wellmax(m): 10:57am On Oct 14, 2014
I used to think this was mere propaganda until I met two ladies who confided in me how their 'Pastors' are sleeping with them. God have mercy on us all.
Re: Why Owerri Pastors Having Canal Knowledge Of Members Male/female? by Felvet(f): 1:00pm On Oct 14, 2014
Not all pastors are called by God. Some joined because of money, fame and easy access to women. And the issue of many were called but few are chosen is applicable to pastors. Out of the few chosen ones, some are no longer in line with their call because of their quest for power and fame. But then, God knows how to fix them.
Re: Why Owerri Pastors Having Canal Knowledge Of Members Male/female? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 14, 2014
Is a pity. Even married ones, habah! does it mean their wives cant satisfy them? The issue of immorality, love of money are what the devil came with in this last days.

However, dont be immodest though, try and keep stuggling so as not to give in to that bait.
Re: Why Owerri Pastors Having Canal Knowledge Of Members Male/female? by paulGrundy(m): 2:02pm On Oct 14, 2014
Signs of end time, the stuff you talked about @OP, is common amongst all churches denominations: jehovah witness, Catholic, pentecostal all. It does not mean that God is not with any of these groups, it only shows that all humans are imperfect. Those you mentioned in the OP will miss heaven if the rapture takes place except they repent. So don't use mans life as a yardstick to measure your christain life, instead let the bible be your focus. Ignore them and focus on Jesus.
Re: Why Owerri Pastors Having Canal Knowledge Of Members Male/female? by paulGrundy(m): 2:03pm On Oct 14, 2014
Felvet:
Not all pastors are called by God. Some joined because of money, fame and easy access to women. And the issue of many were called but few are chosen is applicable to pastors. Out of the few chosen ones, some are no longer in line with their call because of their quest for power and fame. But then, God knows how to fix them.

Very correct sir, as a matter of fact the bible says by their fruit ye shall know them.
Re: Why Owerri Pastors Having Canal Knowledge Of Members Male/female? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
Thank Satan for sex.
Re: Why Owerri Pastors Having Canal Knowledge Of Members Male/female? by kevoh(m): 4:01pm On Oct 14, 2014
Stale news. Hello, this is normal activity in Pastor-dom. We don't get to hear about it always except it involves one of those pentecostal top shots like Oyakhilome and Okotie.

My only grudge with the OP, is the contant referencing of these randy men a.k.a Pastors as Men of God and also stylishly trying to lay 90% of the blame on the brother/sister they fornicated with.
Re: Why Owerri Pastors Having Canal Knowledge Of Members Male/female? by EvangSDKalu: 4:35pm On Oct 14, 2014
kevoh:
Stale news. Hello, this is normal activity in Pastor-dom. We don't get to hear about it always except it involves one of those pentecostal top shots like Oyakhilome and Okotie.

My only grudge with the OP, is the contant referencing of these randy men a.k.a Pastors as Men of God and also stylishly trying to lay 90% of the blame on the brother/sister they fornicated with.

Dear brother/sister
The fact that it normal does not make it righteous, even if Pastor Ayo or Benny hinn does it. Why it seems I'm laying the blame on our sisters / brothers is because their consented to it. Hardly were they forced into it. And my question is why do they allow or agree to commit this sinful art against God and man.

Kevoh
No matter what they do I respect and honour every man of God I see, at least for his anointing and grace.
Re: Why Owerri Pastors Having Canal Knowledge Of Members Male/female? by kevoh(m): 5:17pm On Oct 14, 2014
EvangSDKalu:

Dear brother/sister
The fact that it normal does not make it righteous, even if Pastor Ayo or Benny hinn does it.
Lol, No where did I say it is righteous. What I mean by normal is it is rampant/everywhere. It's a normal immoral act for most self-proclaimed Pastors and only becomes big news when one of the well known Pastors is involved. I don't really give a hoot about Benny Hinn, Okotie, Oyedepo, Creflo Dollar or Ayo as there are all in the same category of FAKE/FRAUDULENT individuals. (My Opinion, No one has to agree with me)
EvangSDKalu:

Why it seems I'm laying the blame on our sisters / brothers is because their consented to it. Hardly were they forced into it. And my question is why do they allow or agree to commit this sinful art against God and man.
A pastor is a shepherd meant to feed,guard and guide his flock not have sexe with them. Lash at them more! Funny thing is, they were not even seduced shocked they actually are the initiators of such immoral acts.

EvangSDKalu:

No matter what they do I respect and honour every man of God I see, at least for his anointing and grace.
There you go again with the man of god appelation spiced with annointing+grace. So if one who does not believe in the christian god starts a Church for the sole purpose of fleecing people of their money and sleeping with all the church members, you would still respect him and mention annointing+grace. This is just ridiculous but anyway your opinion.

(1) (Reply)

See Who Mocked God / Photo: Holy Land Tour With Pastor Chris / Have You Ever Seen A Rich Woman That Is Humble?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.