Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,731 members, 7,955,778 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:48 PM

Entrepreneurship Development - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Entrepreneurship Development (65061 Views)

FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development / Seminar On Entrepreneurship Development / Entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 11:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
sexaddict08:
femoprog12@gmail.com

The Partnership info have been sent to your email
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by ojeota(f): 1:49am On Feb 20, 2015
Ojeefe@yahoo.com
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 12:11pm On Feb 20, 2015
ojeota:
Ojeefe@yahoo.com

The Partnership info have been sent to your email already
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by mikeshina(m): 1:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
I have up 7 new brand entertainment shows, events and TV realities.

Sometime ppl dnt have money but they ppl in position to forward their project for sponsorship.

Do you wnt to go for TV shows? I have designed a TV show that will connect you with President and other celebrities. It is diff to all these normal interview boring shows. If you have interest, let me knw.

My design TV reality shows is superb than Who want to be a Millionaire. Superb than Nigerian Idol. Am proudly saying this. If you can push it for sponsorship or have interest to knw more abt it, let me knw.

Am the owner of Eko Royal Damsel Pageants. Nigerian Alive Music-Movie Icons Awards etc. If wnt to run anyone or partner or sell. Kindly let me knw.

Pin. : 08034825569. 08029909310. Whatsapp - 08056361660. Pin: 323001E3. Doveland Media LTD / Doveland entertainment.
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 7:05pm On Feb 20, 2015
We have done explanatory Video Tutorial on some of the important module for clearer understanding, which can also be given to the school I.T personnel to watch and understand its operation after the school must have subscribed to the Webguru School Model

ADDMISION MODULE DOWNLOAD @ http://www.mediafire.com/watch/4e7a9rt87xbyx2e/Admission_Module.mp4

ATTENDANCE MODULE DOWNLOAD @ http://www.mediafire.com/watch/slb3yc1asu6jyfa/Attendance.mp4

EXAM REPORT MODULE DOWNLOAD @ http://www.mediafire.com/watch/vws9f50dno3xxn2/ExamReport.mp4

SCRATCH CARD MODULE DOWNLOAD @ http://www.mediafire.com/watch/u5aqvd5lieta1yp/ScratchCard.mp4
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 8:20pm On Feb 20, 2015
We now have 2 New WebGuru Connect Office in

Rivers State
47 Elioparanwo Road, Off Ada George Road, Portharcourt, Rivers State

Akwa-Ibom State
103 Oron Road, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State

If you reside in any of these states you can go to our connect office for inquiries, You can also get to print Sales Letters on our Letter Head in our Connect Offices for Free.

We will be opening 2 WebGuru Connect Offices in Lagos and One Mararaba Nasarawa State just an Outskirt of Abuja by April 1st and give you the office address here. You can also Join our Whatsapp group to chat with us and get ideas from other resellers. Our Whatsapp number is 08168534099 so we can add you.
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 4:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
We really appreciate the effort of all partners, we actually know it is not easy to get a school but we advise everyone to have a very good followup technique. You can also join our whatsapp group to get tips.... WhatsApp: 08168534099
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by hebronconcept: 6:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
DISCOVER HOW TO BE PART OF NIGERIA’S LUCRATIVE MULTIMILLION, IF NOT MULTIBILLION AGRO BUSINESS

Nigeria has a growing population of over 167,000,000, I mean 167million, a growing population has lots of growing responsibilities in terms feeding
A The people that form the population
B Industries operating in the Population that need food based products
Explanations
Category A Lets do a simple mathematics, lets take #50 as the minimum or benchmark of the amount spent daily on food in Lagos with a population of 5,000,000 (assumption), of a truth Lagos is more than 5million, which means that per day we spend #250,000,000, that is #250million per day, #1.750billion per week and #7billion naira per month. What do these figures tells you?

for full details visit www.agrosupplyriches..com
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 8:23am On Feb 27, 2015
As part of measures to boost our security and protect our client data we did this

Comodo SSL: We recently installed Comodo SSL - Comodo is the number one digital certificate authority in the world. It’s recognized Industry-Wide as a leader in Website Security. As cyber-security threats become more and more pervasive, Comodo is the most apt solution as it.

SiteLock: We understand the risks involved in online businesses and to address this, we had to install SiteLock, a Cloud based website protection service that protects against malware, injections, bot attacks and other vulnerabilities. It Works in any hosting environment, Identifies threats and fixes them automatically and Prevents our site from getting defaced as it works in the background.

CodeGuard: To further our efforts to expand the security products base, we also installed CodeGuard – an incredible website backup solution. It helps you tackle any threat that may take place on our website..

Become our reseller today and get 40% commission of the setup fee of every school your refer.

We can also add you to our whatsapp group to chat with other resellers via 08168534099
Our Support Email: support @ webguruschoolmodel.com
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by dammybravo(m): 11:58am On Feb 27, 2015
I'm interested...dam4great@yahoo.com
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 6:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
dammybravo:
I'm interested...dam4great@yahoo.com

Partnership info sent to your email already
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 2:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
From "Employee" to "Player"

Whenever someone describes themselves, as a "worker", it really grates on my teeth. It is really a word, that does not suit the "current best practice", I'm also uncomfortable with the word "employee". Can you imagine Cristiano Ronaldo, describing himself as an "employee of Real Madrid football club, or Lebron James, describing himself, as a "worker" of Cleveland Cavaliers.

People would just laugh at you.
Technically it might be correct,that they are contracted as any employee or worker, because they don't own the clubs, but we all know they are much more than that. They are the "heart and soul" of the organization. Yes, there are directors,and CEOs behind the scenes, but a club is what it is because of these stars.
In this next series, I'm going to talk about why talent matters, in the work place,and that ultimately it is the battle for talent and skills that will decide whether your organization will be a success, and ultimately whether your country will succeed, to deliver prosperity for you, in the 21st century.

There is no problem, that will arise in your business, that cannot be solved, if you have access to the right talent and skills...Nothing, absolutely nothing!
The days of employees, and workers are over, in future when you meet someone, you will not say to them, "where do you work?", but "who do you play for?"
There will be no such thing, as an "Human Resource" Manager or "Personal" Manager. These are archaic concepts belonging to a bye gone age, when (mostly) men, were employed to use their hands. We will instead talk of "Talent Managers".
Just as every fan of a good sports team, frets about the recruitment of talented players to a team, so will those associated with businesses.
Its all about "talent and skills" now.

If you are yet to understand what WebGuru School Model is all about and how you can earn as a Partner, kindly login to your dashboard with your Partner ID and Password and read through the messages in the Message Center Section. If you cant remember your Login Details Use the Forgot Password

www.webguruschoolmodel.com/partners
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 9:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
It came to our notice that those who posted their emails here received some emails from other competitors/persons who said bad things about our school model. We will like to start first by stating what our website is composed of in terms of security

1. We have our own private server fully secured
2. We also have commodo SSL securing our domain you will see that our website starts with https
3. We have SiteLock also installed
4. We also do a daily cloud backup of all our files and database

Some of our Clients (To Check visit their respective websites and look for Portal on the Menu CLick on it and you will always see Powered by WebGuru School Model at the footer)

1. Early Life Schools www.earlylifeschools.org
2. BeeHive School www.beehiveschool.org.uk
3. Gilgal Perle Montessori School www.gilgalperleschool.com
4. SmartKids School www.webguruschoolmodel.com/smartkids
5. Divine Offspring International School www.divineoffspringschool.org
e.t.c

SOme partners that have earned so far Abiodun Kareem ( 08087025175 ), Boniface ( 08063440230 )

Our new innovation where partners must create an account which serves like that Payment Account www.webguruschoolmodel.com/partners

As a matter of fact a school can choose not to pay a dime before setup, we deliver and they pay.

But I wonder why some persons would like to bring someone else's product or services just because they want to promote theirs, I would rather talk about my product/services and concentrate more about its benefit than to destroy a competitors own.

The email below is an example of the email you must have received if you ever posted your email here, the sender is ceo @ classroom . ng and He has once contacted us showing interest of becoming a reseller, I just wonder why He decided to send this email to everyone who posted their emails openly here on our thread.
:
:
:
THIS IS THE EMAIL THAT WAS SENT

Hi, my name is Izundu and I recently founded . Previously, in
my quest to make money off the internet selling software like you, I
signed up to the partner program for Web Guru School Management System. To
be honest, WSM is a good product. But like yo probably will find out by
yourself in a few days of pounding the streets, it simply is almost
unsellable!

Why? You might ask.

Schools simply aren't ready to commit. 100k seems too much for most of
them to shell out at once and that's a problem. Because we can't make a
sale. Don't get me wrong. They love the product. But simply won't buy it.
I also noticed all most care about is the money. Not the benefits, not
anything else. Even if they wanted to buy, they mostly prefer Legacy
providers who know someone in the school. You likely will hear excuses
like these:

"This is good BUT (insert bullcrap here)"
"We'll get back to you"
"Drop your proposal and we'll contact you". bla bla bla.

Trust me, I heard various variations of these bullcrap. Luckily for me, I
know software. I build software. So I discovered a need they care so much
about. New Money. New Parents. New Students. So I built a system that will
solve all their new customer problems. I built Schools.

And as a fellow NLander who probably has interest selling software to
schools, I decided to contact all those who have been burnt by selling
software to schools who simply refused to buy. I decided to contact you.
Attached are the details of how you too like me, can make money off this
new product. Thanks.

CEO@ classroom . ng 08037509066
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 2:13pm On Mar 10, 2015
The Izundu of www . classroom . com .ng whom we said copied email addresses of those that posted their email publicly on this thread showing interest in become a Reseller have decided to apologize even though He feels reluctant to send to all the emails He previously sent the negative writeup about WebGuru School Model to. This is apology below:

Reading down below, u will notice that am a humble subscriber to the Web
guru School Model discipline. Am sorry I didn't contact you prior to
shelling out those emails but you know Business is in Nigeria. No provider
wants to share contacts and help each other out. I am not saying this is a
good excuse for what I did but I did like you to not be too upset at me.

I actually thought up the Schools stuff as an addon to get
schools to buy the WSM. This was in response to the issue I noticed that
schools care about money and customers more before their primary
occupations - students. I even had to redo the sales page (you can ask for
a copy and I did gladly send it to u), to focus more on the revenue
generation aspect of the software (i.e. Result checking) and that was when
some schools started showing interest. Though it waned over time. I have
CIEs (chief inspectors of education) on my contact list but they simply
replied that the software couldn't be sold into Govt. because of all the
bullcrap procedures and others.

I did have loved to do a partnership with you but I can't now due to our
already destroyed r/ship. Though am glad I got ur attention in the
process. Sorry once again.

Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 12:35pm On Mar 16, 2015
Our Latest School Delta Careers College in Delta State. We are setting up for their 3 schools while they pay after delivery

School One: https://webguruschoolmodel.com/deltacareer1

School Two: https://webguruschoolmodel.com/deltacareer2

School Three: https://webguruschoolmodel.com/deltacareer3

When we are done we will incorporate into their school website. So existing resellers should let their client know that we can deliver even before they pay us a dime...
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 1:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 7:31am On Apr 02, 2015
Our Latest School Delta Careers College in Delta State. We are setting up for their 3 schools while they pay after delivery

http://deltacareers.sch.ng/
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by isobayor: 10:51am On Apr 02, 2015
As the revenue from oil and gas dwindles, there will be aggressive drive for internally generated revenue. While this portends a difficult time for companies and individuals on tax related issues, its a great opportunity for non client centric consultants and some unscrupulous regulators to exploit the innocence and ignorance of Tax payers. ADEGOLU CONSULTING SERVICES a client centric firm founded on integrity and professionalism is ready to partner with you to be on right side of law by delivering with passion Quintessential Audit, Financial Advisory & Tax services.
You can contact; ADEBAYO on 08079276907, RAHMON; on 08025331404 for more details.

Please note that you will earn commission on every successful clients introduced by you
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
I need it .My email:doctorken4all@yahoo.com
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by dabosuker(m): 10:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
dabobob@hotmail.com
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by DelightedHepzy(m): 9:24am On Apr 20, 2015
delightedhepzy@gmail.com

@ MyInfoo
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by stevecrown(m): 4:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
pls am also interested stevecrown681@gmail.com
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by stevecrown(m): 9:18am On Apr 25, 2015
@myinfoo i haven't gotten any reply dis my E mail stevecrown681@gmail.com
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 5:09pm On Apr 25, 2015
stevecrown:
@myinfoo i haven't gotten any reply dis my E mail stevecrown681@gmail.com

The partnership info have been sent to your email, Kindly check your inbox/spam.,.,
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 5:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
You can check list of some of schools using the WebGuru School Model

https://www.webguruschoolmodel.com/clientele/
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 9:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
olomorijunior:
olomorijunior@gmail.com

Partnership information sent to your email already...
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by jemype(m): 11:50pm On Apr 28, 2015
jemmyville02@yahoo.com
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 8:53am On Apr 29, 2015
jemype:
jemmyville02@yahoo.com

Details sent to your email
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by marv1: 10:15am On Apr 29, 2015
send every neccesary details to me taiwo1122@yahoo.com . thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (25)

Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) / Prince Arthur Eze Arrives At The Opening Of Zone 13 Police Headquarters In Style / Nigerian Girl Flaunts Dollar Bills: 'See Money! Come Pick If You Are Hungry'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.