Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Entrepreneurship Development - Business (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Entrepreneurship Development (64100 Views)

FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development / Seminar On Entrepreneurship Development / Entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Go Down)

Re: Entrepreneurship Development by peterspp(m): 6:19am On Mar 03, 2016
I want to be part of trend. Am currently working with a school but I rilly want to introduce it to dem. Dis is my email: okonkwopeterikechukwu@yahoo.com. Am waiting or add me 08105613717
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by dan6019(m): 8:16am On Mar 03, 2016
Can you please send me the partnership details on this product: adebayo9719@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 10:44am On Mar 03, 2016
peterspp:
I want to be part of trend. Am currently working with a school but I rilly want to introduce it to dem. Dis is my email: okonkwopeterikechukwu@yahoo.com. Am waiting or add me 08105613717

Partnership info sent to your email already
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 10:45am On Mar 03, 2016
dan6019:
Can you please send me the partnership details on this product: adebayo9719@yahoo.com

Thanks

Info sent to your email
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by AdemolaA2: 3:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
I'm very much interested. I got a few schools within my vicinity and I can easily market this opportunity to them ..
My email: micheldatt@gmail.com .

Thanks !
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by ExplicitContent: 5:37pm On Mar 03, 2016
luorquay:

Thanks bro.....you know we talking about money here. When after convincing a school to buy into the idea and they need something which you cannot provide immediately how do you go bout it?? Thats my reason for asking. Moreso, that issue of "Hacked by kh4lid" is still displaying on my page. How did you get yours to remove??

That is why one has to equip himself with necessary knowledge before embarking on promotion.
As for the hacking issue they are the ones in charge of resolving the issue not me. Think somebody is tampering with the site. It's still displaying on mine too
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by HenriFayol(m): 8:48pm On Mar 03, 2016
Partnership details please. agbaje85@gmail.com
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by gdexsmiths(m): 10:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
Am interested my email is gdexsmiths@gmail.com
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by staaan(m): 1:33am On Mar 04, 2016
Pls send info to staan001@gmail.com it wont be a bad idea to make some extra cash.
Tx
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by Gkshy2011(m): 7:13am On Mar 04, 2016
pls i am interested daintyfoluks@gmail.com
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by Years(m): 8:43am On Mar 04, 2016
Partnership details please , disgbon@gmail.com
Thanks .
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by jenbost: 9:38am On Mar 04, 2016
please kindly forward the partnership details to olayemharry@gmail.com
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by gboyetade: 10:29am On Mar 04, 2016
be careful. this guy is a fraudster. he scammed two of his partners to the tune of over 500k. he scammed omoba and Emeka and deleted the biz whatsapp group. he can't be trusted. make I go call them.
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by luorquay: 10:42am On Mar 04, 2016
ExplicitContent:

That is why one has to equip himself with necessary knowledge before embarking on promotion.
As for the hacking issue they are the ones in charge of resolving the issue not me. Think somebody is tampering with the site. It's still displaying on mine too

Mine has been worked on
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by gboyetade: 11:16am On Mar 04, 2016
he has even deleted the page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Entrepreneurship Development by GOLDWELL(m): 4:12pm On Mar 04, 2016
gboyetade:
be careful. this guy is a fraudster. he scammed two of his partners to the tune of over 500k. he scammed omoba and Emeka and deleted the biz whatsapp group. he can't be trusted. make I go call them.

His real name is Ameh Rotimi Samson. He is a confirmed scammer. Details of bringing him to justice will not be discussed here. So beware, do not fall victim of his scams.

1 Like

Re: Entrepreneurship Development by GOLDWELL(m): 5:58pm On Mar 04, 2016
His username is: MyInfoo...he is a fraud and a scammer. Do not transact any business with him, do so at your own risk. Here is his picture.
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by gboyetade: 1:49am On Mar 05, 2016
This is the fraudster. Thanks for uploading this picture. Mr. Sam, we are closer than you think quote author=GOLDWELL post=43481679]His username is: MyInfoo...he is a fraud and a scammer. Do not transact any business with him, do so at your own risk. Here is his picture. [/quote]
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by puskin: 4:33pm On Mar 16, 2016
gboyetade:

THe people whom you alleged he scammed can speak for themselves. Can't they??
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by puskin: 4:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
Don't ask Nairaland members for contact details (email, phone, bbpin) or investments.

Don't spam NL with ads.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25)

Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money / Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account / It’s Been Approved By CBN’ — Banks Begin Dispensing Old ₦‎500, ₦‎1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.