Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Entrepreneurship Development - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Entrepreneurship Development (64310 Views)

FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development / Seminar On Entrepreneurship Development / Entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 10:08am On Jan 14, 2015
nurric:
My email nurric@gmail.com. I need info about the partnership and proposal with demo software details

Details sent to your email already
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 12:11pm On Jan 14, 2015
We now have an office in 103 Oron Road, Uyo, Akwa-Ibom State. If you are a reseller you can always visit the office and meet with our technical officer there Prince Patrick Edeke.
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 3:19pm On Jan 14, 2015
Pearle Montessori School now upgraded to Gilgal Perle Montessori School at Plot 15, Block 26, Ayodele Fanoki Avenue, Magodo G.R.A Isheri, Lagos now uses the WebGuru School Model, we are also working a module for them in such a way that a parent view his/her child while in class from their portal. So from where ever a parent is, with a smart phone or Computer with internet access, He/She can see whether his/her child is doing fine, not crying, not beaten like the Kenyan Housemaid that beat a child mercilessly which went viral thank God for the Camera that captured it. So we are really upgrading so many features into the WebGuru School Model. The Video wont be made public it is just within the portal when a parent login successfully and a CCTV will be installed in the class (It is mostly applicable to Creche). We are currently working on their website design Check it Out at www.gilgalperleschool.com

I Recommend the school to any parent that stays in Magodo very good montessori learning environment:::

Re: Entrepreneurship Development by Profsammie(m): 7:16pm On Jan 14, 2015
After a long break I am back and getting to see over 10,000 views. myinfoo I deserve a bonus for exposing to everyone..
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by golamike: 9:00am On Jan 21, 2015
Please has anyone registered any school on this platform recently and did u receive ur commission as promised?? We really need to know what's up 'cos i already have 2 schools that are 100% interested but i still wanna be very very sure it's real. This is an issue of integrity and might lead to arrest if d program is confirmed as a scam.
BTW where are the peeps who dropped their emails on this thread and promised to hit d market right away?? I'm surprised no one has returned to testify up till now....hmmmm
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 10:31am On Jan 21, 2015
golamike:
Please has anyone registered any school on this platform recently and did u receive ur commission as promised?? We really need to know what's up 'cos i already have 2 schools that are 100% interested but i still wanna be very very sure it's real. This is an issue of integrity and might lead to arrest if d program is confirmed as a scam.
BTW where are the peeps who dropped their emails on this thread and promised to hit d market right away?? I'm surprised no one has returned to testify up till now....hmmmm

Contact Details of resellers that have earned from us and still pushing to earn more

1. Abiodun Kareem (De Canwood Nigeria Limited)
Office Address: Plot 8, Block C Relax House, Ogba Industrial Estate, Lagos
School Referred: www.earlylifeschools.org
Contact Number: 08087025175
Email: norriswoodkelvin @gmail.com

2. Adeosun Sola
School Referred: Smart Kids School (www.webguruschoolmodel.com/smartkids)
Email: adeosunsola @gmail.com
Contact Number: 08183484307

Newest Reseller
Boniface in Opebi Lagos we are currently running a setup for his referred school
Beehive School Plot A, L.J Dosunmu Street Off Hakeem Balogun Street Agidingbi, Ikeja
Email ID: presto6@live.co.uk

List of Some Schools that are using our application and their address

1. Early Life School: 3rd Avenue, Festac Town, Lagos.
2. Smart Kids School: 7, Moleye Street, Alagomeji, Yaba
3. Pearle Montessori School: Plot 15, Block 26, Ayodele Fanoki Avenue, Magodo G.R.A Isheri.
4. Holy Cross School Wimpy Road Portharcourt, Rivers State.
e.t.c.
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by golamike: 10:41am On Jan 21, 2015
MyInfoo:

Contact Details of resellers that have earned from us and still pushing to earn more

1. Abiodun Kareem (De Canwood Nigeria Limited)
Office Address: Plot 8, Block C Relax House, Ogba Industrial Estate, Lagos
School Referred: www.earlylifeschools.org
Contact Number: 08087025175
Email: norriswoodkelvin @gmail.com

2. Adeosun Sola
School Referred: Smart Kids School (www.webguruschoolmodel.com/smartkids)
Email: adeosunsola @gmail.com
Contact Number: 08183484307

Newest Reseller
Boniface in Opebi Lagos we are currently running a setup for his referred school
Beehive School Plot A, L.J Dosunmu Street Off Hakeem Balogun Street Agidingbi, Ikeja
Email ID: presto6@live.co.uk

List of Some Schools that are using our application and their address

1. Early Life School: 3rd Avenue, Festac Town, Lagos.
2. Smart Kids School: 7, Moleye Street, Alagomeji, Yaba
3. Pearle Montessori School: Plot 15, Block 26, Ayodele Fanoki Avenue, Magodo G.R.A Isheri.
4. Holy Cross School Wimpy Road Portharcourt, Rivers State.
e.t.c.

Ok....
How about Gilgal Perle Montessori School? Who referred it? Besides, i noticed that their website was designed by webguru, did you design both their site and portal??
I still think it's better for the referees to share their testimonies here themselves, it will go a long way in clearing doubts!
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 11:34am On Jan 21, 2015
golamike:

Ok....
How about Gilgal Perle Montessori School? Who referred it? Besides, i noticed that their website was designed by webguru, did you design both their site and portal??
I still think it's better for the referees to share their testimonies here themselves, it will go a long way in clearing doubts!

Gilgal Perle Contacted us directly No one referred Gilgal Perle Montessori School.... We did the Website ourselves cos they dont have a website, cos we also do Web Design also.

Visit www.webguruschoolmodel.com and you will get to see the testimony of a platinum reseller and his contact details to call him.
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 11:43am On Jan 21, 2015
golamike:

Ok....

Take Note:
Any school that asks if we setup before payment kindly tell them Yes We do. So we can setup after which they pay. So with this alone all doubt is cleared. We dont need the school to pay a dime before setup. After we setup then they can pay us.
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 12:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
If you stay in Lagos, Beehive School in Plot A, L.J Dosunmu Street Off Hakeem Balogun Street Agidingbi, Ikeja, will be having their PTA Meeting this Saturday by 10:00am, All Parents will be taught about the Portal. A reseller Boniface that referred them will be handling the training. If you reside in Lagos, You can go to the school by 10am.
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by golamike: 1:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
MyInfoo:

Take Note:
Any school that asks if we setup before payment kindly tell them Yes We do. So we can setup after which they pay. So with this alone all doubt is cleared. We dont need the school to pay a dime before setup. After we setup then they can pay us.

Ok bro. I hope it doesn't stop working a few weeks or months after the set up because that one go cause kasala for the reseller oooo.
That was the main question d principal of d 2nd school i marketed asked me. I hope and pray we are safe sha 'cos e no go funny for both the seller and d reseller if dat kain thing happen. Anyway, we are painstakingly and prayerfully marketing!
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 2:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
golamike:

Ok bro. I hope it doesn't stop working a few weeks or months after the set up because that one go cause kasala for the reseller oooo.
That was the main question d principal of d 2nd school i marketed asked me. I hope and pray we are safe sha 'cos e no go funny for both the seller and d reseller if dat kain thing happen. Anyway, we are painstakingly and prayerfully marketing!

That is the reason why we post schools already using it. You can go to the school or Call the numbers on their Website to ask. For the fact that we can set it up for a school without paying a dime, shows a very high level of transparency on our part. So the school have the choice to check the system properly before payment and meanwhile we also provide a demo for everyone to check even before telling us to setup. So it invariable implies that a school can see what the portal looks like for free first, Tell us to setup also for Free too and then they can go ahead to pay. So I cant see any reason why you or anyone should doubt our authenticity cos We provide a Demo for you and everyone to login and check, We provide schools and their addresses already using the application, We provide Resellers and contact numbers who have already earned from us, We have said a school can decide to pay after delivery, our physical address

Portharcourt Office1: 58 Wimpy Road, Portharcourt Rivers State
Portharcourt Office 2: 38 Lagos Street, Old Portharcourt Township, Portharcourt, Rivers State.
Uyo Office: 103 Oron Road, Uyo Akwa-Ibom State

The Portal is login details is below:

STUDENT DASHBOARD
Username: WIS201499
Password: 123456

The recent school on the list Beehive School in Plot A, L.J Dosunmu Street Off Hakeem Balogun Street Agidingbi, Ikeja will be holding their P.T.A this Saturday by 10:00am inwhich a reseller will be training the parents how to use the Portal, if you are based in Lagos, Do visit the school.
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 11:17am On Jan 23, 2015
I really want to appreciate everyone that has been marketing the WebGuru School Model to schools arround them. I was in Lagos last 2 weeks and visited a school along with a reseller, it was so surprising when the School told us they received 4 Letters about the Webguru School Model from 4 Different persons, We would like to say that in cases whereby different persons contact a school, its the particular reseller the school calls that will earn that commission, So we would advice all resellers to have a very good followup mechanism.

TakeNote we can also incorporate LiveStreaming on the Portal if the school can afford it. Cos it involves CCTV installation, and Internet access connected to the DVR Decoder...
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 6:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
We are currently working on the Setup for Beehive School, We will be configuring it on their existing Website @ http://www.beehiveschool.org.uk/ So watchOut.. We will Update here when We are done.
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 10:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
Whatever you will eventually become in Life you are already becoming
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by AkProsper(m): 11:20pm On Jan 23, 2015
My Email Is: Prospertony28@yahoo.Com
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by ifyeez: 12:16am On Jan 24, 2015
Start making huge box online, no need to continue wasting your data nd opportunities on movies, its time to start making real money from network marketing. Contact me on 07037358162, Pin: 767DB610 for more details
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 7:55am On Jan 24, 2015
AkProsper:
My Email Is: Prospertony28@yahoo.Com

The Partnership info has been sent to your email
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by Pharmb(m): 9:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
my mail benteth7@gmail.com Sorry for coming late
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 5:44am On Jan 25, 2015
Pharmb:
my mail benteth7@gmail.com Sorry for coming late

The Partnership info has been sent to your email already
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 3:09pm On Jan 29, 2015
We have done a more comprehensive and detailed powerpoint presentation, that you can always use to present the WebGuru School Model to any school without login into the portal. Kindly Download the Powerpoint presentation material via the link below

http://www.mediafire.com/download/al7rpuxh71i9t5n/WSM+Presentation.pptx
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by 4much: 4:42pm On Feb 02, 2015
MyInfoo:
We have done a more comprehensive and detailed powerpoint presentation, that you can always use to present the WebGuru School Model to any school without login into the portal. Kindly Download the Powerpoint presentation material via the link below

http://www.mediafire.com/download/al7rpuxh71i9t5n/WSM+Presentation.pptx

This is Nice
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by OMOYE247(f): 9:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
ebhalemeomoye@yahoo.com
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by kayemjay(m): 7:54am On Feb 03, 2015
Myinfoo, I work in an educational environment and I know a lot of schools that can benefit from this.

Kindly email me at kelvinmania@yahoo.com. Would be glad to hear from you.

Thanks a bunch.
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 8:49am On Feb 03, 2015
OMOYE247:
ebhalemeomoye@yahoo.com

The Partnership Info have been sent to your email already.
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 8:50am On Feb 03, 2015
kayemjay:
Myinfoo, I work in an educational environment and I know a lot of schools that can benefit from this.

Kindly email me at kelvinmania@yahoo.com. Would be glad to hear from you.

Thanks a bunch.

Kindly check your email for the information
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by Azo(m): 9:29am On Feb 03, 2015
Pls can u send me details of the overt info at willkunle@gmail.com

I have like 4 to 5 schools in my area that will benefiy from this.

P. S. Do u build website for the school also?
Pardon me for not carefully reading all info here.
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 9:43am On Feb 03, 2015
Azo:
Pls can u send me details of the overt info at willkunle@gmail.com

I have like 4 to 5 schools in my area that will benefiy from this.

P. S. Do u build website for the school also?
Pardon me for not carefully reading all info here.

We have sent you the Partnership Information and We also Build Website for schools.
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by kayemjay(m): 4:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
MyInfoo:

Kindly check your email for the information

I didn't get any mail please. Could you please resend and kindly state here the subject of the email? I got a number of mails but deleted them as I didn't recognize their origin.

Please treat as urgent.

Sorry if I'm being a bother.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 4:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
kayemjay:

I didn't get any mail please. Could you please resend and kindly state here the subject of the email? I got a number of mails but deleted them as I didn't recognize their origin.

Please treat as urgent.

Sorry if I'm being a bother.

Thanks in anticipation.

The email have been resent again and the Subject is "Partnership Information"
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by kayemjay(m): 4:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
MyInfoo:

The email have been resent again and the Subject is "Partnership Information"

I'm currently using my phone. Will use a computer and check my junk/spam box. Thank you so much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25)

Oil Tycoon Gives $100,000 Christmas Bonus To Each Of His 1,400 Employees!!! / Lady Who Sells Banana And Travels By Air (Photos) / Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.