Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Entrepreneurship Development - Business (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Entrepreneurship Development (64057 Views)

FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development / Seminar On Entrepreneurship Development / Entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Go Down)

Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 6:19am On Jul 13, 2015
Every Partner is expected to create a Partnership account via www.webguruschoolmodel.com/partners
STEPS:
1. Visit www.webguruschoolmodel.com/partners
2. Click on JOIN NOW button
3. Fill your Real Names for payment of commission sake
4. Input your Email
5. Input a Unique Password
6. Input a Security PIN. This is very important you know it should incase you have issue with your account in future, its a verification method we will use to resolve your issue.
7. The Textbox that say Referred by: Put 123456
Without inputting 123456 you won't be able to register what it means is that subsequently anyone you refer, you will have to tell the person to put your Partner ID in that section and no longer 123456
8. If you put a valid email, check your email immediately for your login details. A Partner ID will be generated automatically by the system and sent to your email. Make sure you keep it well cos we will only identify you with your unique ID.

After successful Login, Check the Message Center section of your dashboard for the Admin Demo Login Details...........
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by lekzy1887(m): 5:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
Please send the partnership info to locusdareal@gmail.com
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 11:16am On Jul 15, 2015
lekzy1887:
Please send the partnership info to locusdareal@gmail.com

Partnership info sent
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 9:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
WEBGURU WEB-PRENUERSHIP TRAINING

A BUMPER PACKED 4WEEKS ONE ON ONE TRAINING

Discover the Secrets on how to become financially independent

If you would like to be trained by the guru himself on the following:

# Concised Computer Basics

# Web Design

# 3 Guranteed Ways to Make Money Online

# Starting your own Bulk SMS Business as a Major Distributor.

FEE: N10,000

DATE: 27th JULY 2015

ADDRESS: SHOP 72 Ogba Retail Market, Ikeja, Lagos.

TEL: 013428752

MOBILE: 08108481163

WHATSAPP: 0 8 1 6 8 5 3 4 0 9 9

Re: Entrepreneurship Development by Profsammie(m): 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
Longest Tyme. Everyone who have been earning from this program I posted should start paying their dues... Cos you got to know about WebGuru School Model from this Post
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 5:47pm On Aug 05, 2015
Profsammie:
Longest Tyme. Everyone who have been earning from this program I posted should start paying their dues... Cos you got to know about WebGuru School Model from this Post

Yes Boss.. Hope you are doing fine?
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by Busuyib(f): 12:42am On Aug 06, 2015
pls send the info to my mail toyinagbato@ gmail.com
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 8:49am On Aug 06, 2015
Busuyib:
pls send the info to my mail toyinagbato@ gmail.com

Partnership information sent to your email already
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by uvalued(m): 2:19am On Aug 07, 2015
ok
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by Pamelayoung: 3:02am On Aug 07, 2015
Nwadiokeoluchi@yahoo.com
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 2:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
Pamelayoung:
Nwadiokeoluchi@yahoo.com

The Partnership Info have been sent to your email
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by seunjerry1583(m): 12:13pm On Aug 08, 2015
I'm interesred . this is my email address: seunjerry1583@gmail.com. thanks God bless u
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by seunjerry1583(m): 11:33pm On Aug 08, 2015
im very interested this is my email address: seunjerry1583@gmail.com. God bless u so much 4 ur labor of love
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by nagod5(m): 4:45am On Aug 09, 2015
olaiyashola@gmail.com
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 11:04am On Aug 09, 2015
seunjerry1583:
im very interested this is my email address: seunjerry1583@gmail.com. God bless u so much 4 ur labor of love

The Partnership Info have been sent to your email.
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by DGranite(m): 11:14am On Aug 09, 2015
am also intrested dgraniteconcept@gmail.com
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by sam4(m): 3:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
interested igesamuelaina@yahoo.com
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by enet1(m): 11:57am On Sep 03, 2015
Pls send the partnership information to me tayowumi@yahoo.comi.
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 03, 2015
I am in for this, would like to receive the info too on :

emmose77@gmail.com

Expecting it cos I got serious market for this.
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by 124mumsy: 12:15am On Sep 04, 2015
nice guy
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by akiobamidele(m): 8:42am On Sep 09, 2015
Hi. Nice job you are doing. Could you send this to my mail: akiobamidele@gmail.com Thanks.
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by giftygirl1(f): 11:24am On Sep 09, 2015
Pls am interested. Email is chinwegift2000@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MillionDollars: 2:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
MyInfoo:

The Partnership Info have been sent to your email.
this is my email- kindly please send the info. okuyelud@gmail.com
please if I talk to a school about this and the school
agrees, who would I contact about it on webguru? need a
reply Asap
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MillionDollars: 2:39pm On Sep 09, 2015
Profsammie:
I saw a post in Job/Vacancy section about How I can introduce schools to use a particular School Management Information Software and I can get 40K from each successful transaction...
First all of when I read the post, I loved the concept but the next was to verify whether the Platform works or not.. I logged in to the demo section I was provided and I was captivated about the product, cos its sell-able and easy to promote, I just spoke to a school down my street and showed them the demo section and the proprietor just said awesome! Immediately I said within me this is a confirmed client and immediately I contacted the developers of the Platform and that was how it happened Ooooo... And I just deducted my commission from the fee paid by the school and sent the company's own..

If its some Nairalander they will go do an e-book and will say they will sell the info but I will give you the thread link for free so you can go read the details also..... So Enjoy!!!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/1946286/sales-representatives-needed
please if I talk to a school about this and the school agrees, who would I contact about it on webguru? need a reply asap
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by dunasy(f): 2:48pm On Sep 09, 2015
MyInfoo:

The Partnership Info have been sent to your email
Goodday boss,
kindly send to my mail adeyemi.funm@gmail.com.
Thank you
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 1:23pm On Sep 14, 2015
It has been a long break for Schools and also Partners, Today almost 90% of Schools resumed for a new Academic Session. This is the time to get down to business and submit our proposal to Schools in order to let them know that WSM can help them Manage their Administrative activities while they focus on delivering quality education. Let Go Out And Make Money
There have been a whole lot of changes in every of our Materials, Website, Demo Dashboard, e.t.c

We advice you download the updated materials via the link below:
https://www.webguruschoolmodel.com/partners/message.php?id=12

We have also updated issues that bind Partners Commission and Engagement, it is advisable you also download and read through the information via the link below:
https://www.webguruschoolmodel.com/partners/message.php?id=13

For Partners that would want to get our Branded Materials for easier marketing are expected to pay N10,000 and we would provide him/her with the following
1. Customized Email like YourName@webguruschoolmodel.com
2. ID Card
3. 100 Pieces of Branded Biz Card
4. 1 Branded Shirt
5. 20 Branded CDs which has WSM Marketing Video in it.

We will update the Message Center Session with a Softcopy of our Letter-Headed and Envelope Design
Partners based in Lagos can always come to our Lagos Annex Office at Shop 72, Ogba Retail market, Ogba, Lagos, Nigeria for full training about WSM and Marketing WSM.
Partners based outside Lagos and International can always book for a training session over Skype.
Our Various Communication Channels
Email: support @ webguruschoolmodel.com
Phone: 01-3428752, 08108013376, 08108481163
W h a t s A p p: 0 8 1 6 8 5 3 4 0 9 9
Facebook: www.facebook.com/WebGuruSchoolModel
S k y p e: R e a l O n l i n e B i z

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT YET CREATED A PARTNERSHIP ACCOUNT FOLLOW THE STEP BELOW
TO BECOME A PARTNER
Follow the Steps below to become a Partner

4. Input your Email
6. Input a Security PIN. This is very important you know it should incase you have issue with your account in future, its a verification method that will be used to resolve your issue.
7. The Textbox that say Referral ID: Put 123456
Without inputting 123456 you won't be able to register.
8. If you put a valid email, check your email immediately for your login details. A Partner ID will be generated automatically by the system and sent to your email. Make sure you keep it well cos you will only identify you with your unique ID......................
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 3:53pm On Sep 15, 2015
We advice you download the updated materials via the link below:

https://www.webguruschoolmodel.com/partners/message.php?id=12

For those who have not yet registered must follow the instruction below:

Every Partner is expected to create a Partnership account via www.webguruschoolmodel.com/partners
STEPS:
4. Input your Email
6. Input a Security PIN. This is very important you know it should incase you have issue with your account in future, its a verification method we will use to resolve your issue.
7. The Textbox that say Referred by: Put 123456
Without inputting 123456 you won't be able to register what it means is that subsequently anyone you refer, you will have to tell the person to put your Partner ID in that section and no longer 123456
8. If you put a valid email, check your email immediately for your login details. A Partner ID will be generated automatically by the system and sent to your email. Make sure you keep it well cos we will only identify you with your unique ID.

After successful Login, Check the Message Center section of your dashboard for the Admin Demo Login Details and the proposal letters, Multimedia and Powerpoint Materials

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24)

Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) / Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money / Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.