Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Entrepreneurship Development - Business (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Entrepreneurship Development (64095 Views)

FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development / Seminar On Entrepreneurship Development / Entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Go Down)

Re: Entrepreneurship Development by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 15, 2015
One thing I have noticed on the web Guru site is the exposure of sales reps. That is, if one introduces the model to a sch and the sch eventually visit the site to discover that they can even become sales rep. Won't they play fast one on the person that brought the deal?
E.g, if the principal is a sharp guy, he could register as reseller and then get it done under him, and thereby get N40k back.

In essence, how come everybody just get to know the benefits? Am jst thinking aloud, may not be sensible afterall... grin shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 9:46pm On Sep 15, 2015
E360dg:
One thing I have noticed on the web Guru site is the exposure of sales reps. That is, if one introduces the model to a sch and the sch eventually visit the site to discover that they can even become sales rep. Won't they play fast one on the person that brought the deal?
E.g, if the principal is a sharp guy, he could register as reseller and then get it done under him, and thereby get N40k back.

In essence, how come everybody just get to know the benefits? Am jst thinking aloud, may not be sensible afterall... grin shocked grin

On our website you can check the Pricing Page http://webguruschoolmodel.com/pricing.php to confirm the Different categories of Pricing there. We never included any 40K like you presume

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Entrepreneurship Development by jonextee(m): 8:03am On Sep 16, 2015
pls send the partnership details to me.....jonextee@gmail. com
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 4:20pm On Sep 16, 2015
jonextee:
pls send the partnership details to me.....jonextee@gmail. com

The Partnership Info have been sent to your email you can check it out now...
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by Bookiemart01(f): 5:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
Please what's the email address to send inquiries to?

I'll like to know more about your product. Thank you.
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by diligreat(m): 6:23pm On Sep 16, 2015
pls send it to me diligentgreat@yahoo.com
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by Gattusso: 6:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
pls forward me the partnership deal at aaayyysingapore@gmail.com
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 6:32am On Sep 17, 2015
Bookiemart01:
Please what's the email address to send inquiries to?

I'll like to know more about your product. Thank you.

Our Support Email Address is support @ webguruschoolmodel.com
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by djdoxxx(m): 11:33am On Sep 17, 2015
MyInfoo:

The Partnership Info have been sent to your email, check your inbox/spam
pls send to djdoxed_anthony@yahoo.com
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by djdoxxx(m): 11:34am On Sep 17, 2015
MyInfoo:

The Partnership Info have been sent to your email, check your inbox/spam
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 6:21pm On Sep 17, 2015
djdoxxx:

The Partnership info have been sent to your email, You can check it out now
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by Eromosele79: 9:42pm On Sep 17, 2015
meticulousarchbuilders@gmail.com
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 11:31pm On Sep 17, 2015
Eromosele79:
meticulousarchbuilders@gmail.com

The Partnership information have been sent to your email.....
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by twinkletoes01(m): 12:57am On Sep 18, 2015
Plz send me the partnership details to tunedayaa001@gmail.com
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by Joevics(m): 7:01am On Sep 18, 2015
MyInfoo:

The Partnership Info have been sent to your email you can check it out now...
pls send it to me @ joevicsworld@gmail.com
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by godson99(m): 6:04pm On Sep 18, 2015
Pls send me the info to this email emmanuelokolie4real@yahoo.com
Profsammie:
I saw a post in Job/Vacancy section about How I can introduce schools to use a particular School Management Information Software and I can get 40K from each successful transaction...
First all of when I read the post, I loved the concept but the next was to verify whether the Platform works or not.. I logged in to the demo section I was provided and I was captivated about the product, cos its sell-able and easy to promote, I just spoke to a school down my street and showed them the demo section and the proprietor just said awesome! Immediately I said within me this is a confirmed client and immediately I contacted the developers of the Platform and that was how it happened Ooooo... And I just deducted my commission from the fee paid by the school and sent the company's own..

If its some Nairalander they will go do an e-book and will say they will sell the info but I will give you the thread link for free so you can go read the details also..... So Enjoy!!!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/1946286/sales-representatives-needed
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 2:26am On Sep 19, 2015
twinkletoes01:
Plz send me the partnership details to tunedayaa001@gmail.com

Your can check your email now. Details sent
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 2:27am On Sep 19, 2015
Joevics:

pls send it to me @ joevicsworld@gmail.com

Partnership Information have been sent to your email already
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by TOYNEX(f): 5:33am On Sep 19, 2015
LADIES CHECK THIS OUT!
BEAD MAKING ONLINE TRAINING HERE>>>
Introducing another HOUSE for bead making online training like we had before on NAIRALAND site here >>>
. https://www.nairaland.com/1870764/synergy-thread-professional-bead-wireworks

CREATIVITY IS ABOUT DEVELOPMENT- DON'T BE LEFT OUT OF THE TREND - STRIVE TO KNOW MORE
@
http://rotadbeadsanddecor..com.ng/p/ewhatsapp.html?m=1

to know the NEW TRAINING PLATFORM and HOW IT WORKS.
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by godson99(m): 9:57am On Sep 19, 2015
I want to partner with u guys . my email is. Emmanuelokolie4real@yahoo.com
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 10:32am On Sep 19, 2015
godson99:
I want to partner with u guys . my email is. Emmanuelokolie4real@yahoo.com

Details sent to your email. Do check it out
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2015
Have you been having issues on how to present WebGuru School Model? Then Visit the Link Below to read through the Presentation Script and master it. It will give you an overview of what to say and some of the catchy things to say

https://www.webguruschoolmodel.com/partners/message.php?id=14

There have been a whole lot of changes in every of our Materials, Website, Demo Dashboard, e.t.c

We advice you download the updated materials via the link below:

https://www.webguruschoolmodel.com/partners/message.php?id=12

For Partners that would want to get our Branded Materials for easier marketing are expected to pay N10,000 and we would provide him/her with the following

Customized Email like YourName@webguruschoolmodel.com
ID Card
100 Pieces of Branded Biz Card
1 Branded Shirt
20 Branded CDs which has WSM Marketing Video in it.

If you would also want to get our White-Label Application strictly for those who would want to promote the application in their own company's name it goes for a fee, you can call 0 8 1 0 8 4 8 1 1 6 3 or send an email to support @ webguruschoolmodel.com for full details.
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 6:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
Download the Ready To Print WebGuru School Proposal Letter with Letter Head. Ensure to read through and insert your Mobile Number and Email at the Header Section and also on Page 4 of the document

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=40057291219810967703

Preferably We advice you print the first Page on Colored while the other pages can be on Black and White, you can likewise print the first 2 Pages on Colored too...

Conservatively, you can get a colored printer to print your Proposal Letters. An average of N9,000 will get you a brand new colored printer

Our Newest School: Splendid Steps School Lekki, Lagos Now Uses WebGuru School Model

Visit www.splendidsteps.com/portal.html

Last Week We had BizBen Schools Iju Lagos www.bizbenschools.com/portal

If You would want to be a Partner follow the steps below

Every Partner is expected to create a Partnership account via www.webguruschoolmodel.com/partners
STEPS:
1. Visit www.webguruschoolmodel.com/partners
2. Click on JOIN NOW button
3. Fill your Real Names for payment of commission sake
4. Input your Email
5. Input a Unique Password
6. Input a Security PIN. This is very important you know it should incase you have issue with your account in future, its a verification method we will use to resolve your issue.
7. The Textbox that say Referred by: Put 123456
Without inputting 123456 you won't be able to register what it means is that subsequently anyone you refer, you will have to tell the person to put your Partner ID in that section and no longer 123456
8. If you put a valid email, check your email immediately for your login details. A Partner ID will be generated automatically by the system and sent to your email. Make sure you keep it well cos we will only identify you with your unique ID.

After successful Login, Check the Message Center section of your dashboard for the Admin Demo Login Details and the proposal letters, Multimedia and Powerpoint Materials

After creating your partnership Account check the Message Center section for full details.........
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by princehabyb(m): 12:49pm On Oct 05, 2015
Lay a foundation of passive income for life and earn @least N1,320 per day or N16,500- N33,000 weekly without selling anything ..All needed is just with seed capital of N6,600,which also automatically qualifies you as a member. Is your desire hot enough to make this real??..check my signature!
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by WSModel: 11:02am On Oct 30, 2015
Excellent Application and recommended to all schools
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by lilmaam: 8:11am On Dec 09, 2015
i
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by 5tss(f): 11:22am On Dec 09, 2015
Send to my mail pls tmmpearls@gmail com
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 8:28am On Dec 10, 2015
5tss:
Send to my mail pls tmmpearls@gmail com

Partnership info sent to your email already

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25)

Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) / Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money / Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.