Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money (64084 Views)

FCMB Has Refused To Lift Restrictions On My Account After Doing KYC / Infinitikoncept Has Refused To Released My Goods.. HELP / GTBank Has Refused To Reverse A Fraudulent Transaction Made On My Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by reserved01: 8:21pm On Nov 27, 2016
Hello nairalanders. I need your help and contributions concerning this issue. Had to open a new account for this. Please take your time to read through.
At exactly 3 weeks ago, i made a terrible mistake by sending an amount (#53,000) to a wrong account number.
Immediately, I put a call through to my bank to help reverse the transaction but couldn't reach the customer care representative. I tried several times but exhausted all my credits waiting on the line for someone to pick up. I sent mails and tweets, yet no postive response either.
After about 3 hours i was able to speak with a customer care rep. I explained everything to her, she did a background check, confirmed the transaction but sadly, it was already late, she said the recipient had fully withdrawn the money. My head went blank immediately I heard that. She said they have a team that works on such, and that they will get back to me.
I did a check on the account number i wrongly sent the money to and then I realized it was a nairalander, whom I once paid for his service sometime around middle of this year. I do not know him in person. Then I started searching through for his contacts and luckily I got one. I put a call to him, tried explaining myself but from his tone I realised one would require a long conversation, and also for evidence purposes, I decided to resort to whatsapp. The following are the conversations with him.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by emeraldknytt(m): 8:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
Mister Man, Report the Egberegbe wannabe to the police If he insists on pocketing your cash... Hian! What is the meaning of this nonsense, He should be thanking his constellation that I wasnt the victim. He would be drinking Akamu and sipping zobo inside kirikiri

26 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by reserved01: 8:27pm On Nov 27, 2016
Read

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by kingreign(m): 8:30pm On Nov 27, 2016
Don't alanP know the name of the person who was suppose to fund him?
Besides, why didn't he call to inquire and acknowledge getting the fund?

I feel something don't add up and AlanP has seen an easy way to eat from someone's fall.

92 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:31pm On Nov 27, 2016
Will only take a good heart to return that kind of money especially now wey most people eye dey tear.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by OXCUBA: 8:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
.... YOU HAVE JUST BLESS HIS JOURNEY TO XMAS.

OP IS YOUR MISTAKE.... STOP CLAIMING THE GUY DEFRAUD YOU..... HE IS A GOOD SAMARITAN.... TO RETURN EVEN HALF OF THE MONEY.... FOR THIS BUHARI ERA. I BET YOU .... YOU AND SOME OF PEOPLE CALLING THE GUY A THIEF WOULD DO THE SAME OR EVEN WORST IF PRESENTED THE OPPORTUNITY.

THE ONLY WAY TO COLLECT YOUR MONEY BACK ... IS EITHER BY PLEADING OR BY US ING TRICKS.

FORCE WILL ONLYV DELAY IT....

16 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by reserved01: 8:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by reserved01: 9:05pm On Nov 27, 2016
So he sent 25k the next day, which was on the 7th of this month

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by reserved01: 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2016
Of course I never believed the whole he was expecting 50k and old woman cock and bull story he came up with, I just thought I should play along and try not to upset him. You know, JUST MAYBE he might fully return the money. After he paid back 25k, I intentionally refused to put pressure on him, I called him only twice or thrice throughout the whole period to ask about the remaining money, but he kept saying the same thing. That the woman's son has not paid yet, so i have to continue to wait, blah blah blah. I sensed where the whole drama was leading to
So I decided to stop been nice and playing dumb with him. I put a call through to him on Thursday and told him in clear tone to return the money. He immediately hanged the call and blocked my number on whatsapp. I knew what that meant. I didn't contact him again until yesterday nite when I used a friends line to message him on whatsapp and inform him of my intentions to post all his informations here on nairaland. I gave him 24 hours to get back to me, and declare his intentions to return the money. Oh well as expected he immediately blocked the said number and refused to get back to me till this moment.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by Ezzyk94(m): 9:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
reserved01:
Finally

Alert don enter, if it hasn't just chill d guy go send am from y'all conversation he does not look like d type DAT will eeennnn u knw grin

6 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by rill: 9:30pm On Nov 27, 2016
Abeg post the guy information here jo. some people sha dey wicked and heartless. money wey no be your own u wan chop am. same wey person go misplace him phone and another person go see am no gree return am. I dey vex now sef angry

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by eleko1: 9:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
nah fear make him return that 25k.Next time,use girl to trap the goat.Then squeeze ur money outa his throat. Hopeless thief

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by reserved01: 10:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
I'm only a student and though the actual owner of the money is a friend but he's still asking for his money. I really don't know how I'm going to get 28k to pay him.
So right now I'm left with no other option than to let the world know how insincere and criminal minded this guy is. He never used his pic on his whatsapp. Was able to pull this one from truecaller, and i had the picture cross checked with the one on his bank account so I can truly say he's the one.

His name - Nnaeto chinso Jeffery
Nairaland username - www.nairaland.com/alanposh
mobile number - 07033033101
Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by reserved01: 10:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
cc lalasticlala
cc mynd44
cc seun
cc OAM4J

please edakun help move this to Frontpage for more views. This act must be condemned.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by equilibrum(m): 10:51pm On Nov 27, 2016
lol see him yeye face. Another seun egbegbe in the making. I hope this gets all over the internet so people can learn it pays to be honest.

cc lalasticlala
password snake

11 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by dokiOloye(m): 9:31am On Nov 28, 2016
The banks have an already laid down mechanism to recover such monies.
Contact Ur account officer or customer services and tell them d efforts U have made to recover d said money and request that U want to make a case out of it now.
Dude is a dishonest person and will not pay back fully unless pushed.Ordinary 100 naira airtime som1 mistakenly transferred to me,I went and bought airtime and sent to d person cos I couldn't do airtime transfer yet then.
When DPO call am tell am say he get criminal case for police station,U go see changes.

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by reserved01: 10:03am On Nov 28, 2016
dokiOloye:
The banks have an already laid down mechanism to recover such monies.
Contact Ur account officer or customer services and tell them d efforts U have made to recover d said money and request that U want to make a case out of it now.
Dude is a dishonest person and will not pay back fully unless pushed.Ordinary 100 naira airtime som1 mistakenly transferred to me,I went and bought airtime and sent to d person cos I couldn't do airtime transfer yet then.
When DPO call am tell am say he get criminal case for police station,U go see changes.
anybody can make mistake but I don't understand why people would want to bank on it. If the guy had even sent most of the money and kept like 3k or 4k to himself I can easily ignore. but u decided to send 25k and keep a whole 28k to urself. that's just wickedness. As for the police issue, im trying to work on that.

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by reserved01: 8:35am On Nov 29, 2016
Update : Now he has deactivated his nairaland account.
But I know he would be following up as a visitor or with different moniker.
seun
lalasticlala
ishilove
mynd44

Frontpage please

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by jnrbayano(m): 9:25am On Nov 29, 2016
cheesy

Get the police involved let them squeeze in morals in him by squeezing his scrotum.

But Op, in this time, its only these rich polithiefians and Pastorpreneurs are to make a mistake of paying into a wrong account.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 29, 2016
[size=18pt]Nonsense!
So why are you displaying his contact [/size]
Op, you're ingrate grin grin grin
The dude tried for you, at least he's given you some of the money back and he promised to return the rest.
He told you that he was expecting 50k too when the money entered grin
No be the guy say make you mumu go send money to him account. undecided

You should be happy that he is even giving you attention,
Relax and give him some time cheesy

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by johnstar(m): 9:25am On Nov 29, 2016
Hmmm

Dat guy na badt guy, since u hv got his details na to track am dwn

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by LastSurvivor11: 9:26am On Nov 29, 2016
Don't wanna sound somehow but the owner actually tried, some will see it as prayer answered in this dullardiho regime.. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by benueguy(m): 9:26am On Nov 29, 2016
Hahahahahaha
Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by Bisjosh(f): 9:26am On Nov 29, 2016
Aaah kasala! shocked

In this recession era u do dindinrin go send money into another's acct?
Couldnt u have crosschecked? ?

And heres someone u patronized sometime back and he paid you with such evils angry

Too bad!!!

Money is nothing, good name is angry

Anyway, op move on!!!

7 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by jaymejate: 9:27am On Nov 29, 2016
[size=14pt]Wow! We still have good Samaritan in the country [/size]

Tho, he no return am fully

7 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by iykedare(m): 9:27am On Nov 29, 2016
Jkj
Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by hazyfm1: 9:28am On Nov 29, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by bettercreature(m): 9:28am On Nov 29, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by NaLaugh: 9:28am On Nov 29, 2016
I bet the guy has filed it under "Processing fees."

1 Like

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by omowolewa: 9:29am On Nov 29, 2016
MMM?

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by LastSurvivor11: 9:30am On Nov 29, 2016
emeraldknytt:
Mister Man, Report the Egberegbe wannabe to the police If he insists on pocketing your cash... Hian! What is the meaning of this nonsense, He should be thanking his constellation that I wasnt the victim. He would be drinking Akamu and sipping zobo inside kirikiri

Sipping zobo in kirikiri because of ur carelessness shocked
U better go thank him as a good samarithan..

8 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 29, 2016

1 Like 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account / It’s Been Approved By CBN’ — Banks Begin Dispensing Old ₦‎500, ₦‎1000 / Man Rewarded By Students He Gave Free Ice Cream In Kaduna 30 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.