Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,696 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Entrepreneurship Development - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Entrepreneurship Development (64156 Views)

FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development / Seminar On Entrepreneurship Development / Entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: Entrepreneurship Development by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 08, 2014
shyna01:
sorry every one maybe I'm a lil drunk.... still can't get get answer to how they worked in Kenya but nothing in Nigeria..... I'm only trying not to make a fool of my self when I start connecting with schools
why isn't anyone from the numerous mails testifying?.... if its a fresh concept no need to lie a bout a school in Kenya just prove itself with the truth
I'll leave ya all from my troubles

I think you dont understand how it works, it is a web-based application and can be setup for any school in any part of the world, whether in US or South Africa or any part of the world, Like @Authentize said Nigeria is far behind in accepting technology, and I was made to understand while in their office that they fully launched early last month and I was shown 4 schools they are currently setting up for like Holy Cross Schools in Portharcourt, I saw it with my eyes....... So it is not a desktop application like you think, just the way you can use WhatsApp from any part of the world, is the same way the Webguru School Model can be used and setup for any school in any part of the world... I know of www.fedena.com and they are not in Nigeria but several schools use their services... So dont get confused and dont confuse others. Just understand it....
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by Facbookcas: 1:18pm On Nov 08, 2014
shyna01:

did u know someone went to their office and found nothing.... besides this is not the first thread so u don't know y I'm overly cautious.
.p.s the op is not the business owner, they are probably friends or same person with different profiles

I reside in Jos and I called my cousin this morning to visit their office for more enquiry and He has confirmed to me He met with them... Even before then I've logged into the application and its superb... I'm starting my marketing in Jos from next week.
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by stanvesco(m): 4:00pm On Nov 08, 2014
esazobor@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Entrepreneurship Development by WSModel: 8:53pm On Nov 08, 2014
stanvesco:
esazobor@yahoo.com

Details have been sent to your email.. Kindly Check it out
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 9:13pm On Nov 08, 2014
We really appreciate all the positive comments so far on the W e b G u r u S c h o o l M o d e l. At times Silence is golden, we are only bothered about showing prove of our validity and we have shown it to all @a u t h e n t i z e we would like to work with more developers, kindly send us an email, @ N e w l a p t o p [/b]we appreciate your comment, we dont need to lay much emphasis on it, [b]@ P r o f s a m m i e thanks for listening to us and keeping silence cos it would been more destructive if you had responded or we responded, @ F a c b o o k c a s we appreciate your comment also, @ N e w l a p t o p thanks for your response and verifying in order to believe in us... God Bless you all and let us join hands together to make money from this platform... Dont hesitate to ask if you dont understand anything, rather than been destructive... And kindly be informed that we will always provide a school with the demo login details and they have to check all through the platform and be satisfied with what they see before making payment... We don't collect a dime from a school before they get to see the demo... The Demo is exactly what they will get, so if they are not satisfied with what they see, then they dont need to pay us any money... God Bless both our Friends and Our Enemies
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by Isiboy(m): 12:37pm On Nov 10, 2014
am also interested my email: israeledoghama@gmail.com
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by Neroclassic(m): 1:54pm On Nov 10, 2014
i'm interested.sperolucem@naij.com
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 5:05pm On Nov 10, 2014
Isiboy:
am also interested my email: israeledoghama@gmail.com

The Partnership information has been sent to your email already.
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 5:05pm On Nov 10, 2014
Neroclassic:
i'm interested.sperolucem@naij.com

The Details has been sent to you already. Do check out
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by edogho(m): 5:09pm On Nov 10, 2014
MyInfoo:
We really appreciate all the positive comments so far on the W e b G u r u S c h o o l M o d e l. At times Silence is golden, we are only bothered about showing prove of our validity and we have shown it to all @a u t h e n t i z e we would like to work with more developers, kindly send us an email, @ N e w l a p t o p [/b]we appreciate your comment, we dont need to lay much emphasis on it, [b]@ P r o f s a m m i e thanks for listening to us and keeping silence cos it would been more destructive if you had responded or we responded, @ F a c b o o k c a s we appreciate your comment also, @ N e w l a p t o p thanks for your response and verifying in order to believe in us... God Bless you all and let us join hands together to make money from this platform... Dont hesitate to ask if you dont understand anything, rather than been destructive... And kindly be informed that we will always provide a school with the demo login details and they have to check all through the platform and be satisfied with what they see before making payment... We don't collect a dime from a school before they get to see the demo... The Demo is exactly what they will get, so if they are not satisfied with what they see, then they dont need to pay us any money... God Bless both our Friends and Our Enemies

You saying when one gets an interested school, the said sales rep or marketer should contact you guys first for a demo version using the said schools details? elaborate please
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2014
edogho:

You saying when one gets an interested school, the said sales rep or marketer should contact you guys first for a demo version using the said schools details? elaborate please

We have posted the demo login on Nairaland already check the thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/1946286/sales-representatives-needed
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 10:10pm On Nov 10, 2014
Resellers can download this to serve as pamphlet which contains detailed explanation, features and benefits of each module. Download via the link below

http://www.mediafire.com/view/o1enx13n7dmbb9h/WSMPamphlet.docx
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by dimensional(m): 11:42pm On Nov 10, 2014
Send detailed to everplusng@gmail.com
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 6:06am On Nov 11, 2014
dimensional:
Send detailed to everplusng@gmail.com

We have sent the partnership info to your email already
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 11, 2014
Pls dis is my mail
Ifyikillz@gmail.com
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 3:16pm On Nov 11, 2014
Ifyikillz:
Pls dis is my mail
Ifyikillz@gmail.com

The Partnership information have been sent to your email already.
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by velly001(m): 7:57pm On Nov 11, 2014
MyInfoo:

We have sent you the partnership details kindly check your inbox/spam... You are also free to ask whatever question you would like to ask
prince_mafiais@yahoo.com

hope its for real
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by learnCPA(m): 8:51pm On Nov 11, 2014
learn how to make money online with CPA marketing. . . . FREE resources available after FREE training. . .
https://www.nairaland.com/1992372/discover-how-make-1000usd-per#27926630

Re: Entrepreneurship Development by velly001(m): 10:01pm On Nov 11, 2014
MyInfoo:

We have sent you the partnership details kindly check your inbox/spam... You are also free to ask whatever question you would like to ask
uhmmmmm
prince_mafiais@yahoo.com
i hope i can trust u
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by StCapital: 10:47pm On Nov 11, 2014
Very interesting,I am interested,please here is my email: stcapitalstrongbase@gmail.com
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by Babacele: 2:55am On Nov 12, 2014
Profsammie:
I saw a post in Job/Vacancy section about How I can introduce schools to use a particular School Management Information Software and I can get 40K from each successful transaction...
First all of when I read the post, I loved the concept but the next was to verify whether the Platform works or not.. I logged in to the demo section I was provided and I was captivated about the product, cos its sell-able and easy to promote, I just spoke to a school down my street and showed them the demo section and the proprietor just said awesome! Immediately I said within me this is a confirmed client and immediately I contacted the developers of the Platform and that was how it happened Ooooo... And I just deducted my commission from the fee paid by the school and sent the company's own..

If its some Nairalander they will go do an e-book and will say they will sell the info but I will give you the thread link for free so you can go read the details also..... So Enjoy!!!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/1946286/sales-representatives-needed
Bros it is so nice an information. I'm in and this is my email : kudiyazo@gmail.com
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by Brainpower365: 4:14am On Nov 12, 2014
Please i am interested my mail is : brainpower365@gmail.com.
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 8:19am On Nov 12, 2014
StCapital:
Very interesting,I am interested,please here is my email: stcapitalstrongbase@gmail.com

Kindly check your email for the partnership information.
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 8:21am On Nov 12, 2014
Babacele:
Bros it is so nice an information. I'm in and this is my email : kudiyazo@gmail.com

You can check your email now for the WebGuru School Model Partnership information

1 Like

Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 8:22am On Nov 12, 2014
Brainpower365:
Please i am interested my mail is : brainpower365@gmail.com.

Check your email now for the partnership details.
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by Profsammie(m): 7:05am On Nov 13, 2014
I'm back to Nairaland after a long break, It was real war on my post, more views, more comment and more counter-comment. I really missed a whole lot.. Anyway I'm back...
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by Trippledots(m): 10:31am On Nov 13, 2014
interested levi4real2004 at yahoo.com

remove d spaces and use d normal @ sign. i did all that so that email thieving autobots don't recognise my email. thanks
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 12:16pm On Nov 13, 2014
Trippledots:
interested levi4real2004 at yahoo.com

remove d spaces and use d normal @ sign. i did all that so that email thieving autobots don't recognise my email. thanks

We have sent the partnership information to your email already

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25)

Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) / Lady Who Sells Banana And Travels By Air (Photos) / Oil Tycoon Gives $100,000 Christmas Bonus To Each Of His 1,400 Employees!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.