Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Entrepreneurship Development - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Entrepreneurship Development (64181 Views)

FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development / Seminar On Entrepreneurship Development / Entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 8:59am On Nov 24, 2014
Greatken007:
nzekk1@yahoo.com

Details have been sent to your email already
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by davids202(m): 8:59am On Nov 25, 2014
davids202@yahoo.com I need a patnership. Thanks
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by hebronconcept: 5:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
Do you know you can explore the beer or non-alcoholics and diary sector, this fast moving consumer goods business concerns hugely need agriculture as lifeline. You will be forced to appreciate the value of agriculture if you pay a visit to Dawanau International Grains Market in Kano, the market is a topic itself. Over 200 vehicles load grains in this market on daily basis, moving cargoes to the different parts of the country and other West Africa sub-region.
Dawanau is the host of grains warehouses that feed brewery plants and several other food processing plants across the country, thus the fortunes of grain farmers and other related investors big or small are tied to these brewery plants and other manufacturing companies like Nestle, Cadbury, and many others because to these companies grains are lifeline raw materials.
Big businesses do not exist in isolation, they depend largely on other businesses for survival, business is a beautiful network, system or partnership that is built to work.
First, let us take a look at beer and non-alcoholic drinks. The brewing industry is one of the fastest growing branches of Nigerian manufacturing. It contributes about twenty-eight (28) per cent of Manufacturing Value Added (MVA) and provides direct employment of over 30,000 people. The indirect employment associated with the industry is over 300,000 including the firms producing ancillary services, consumed in the country.
The brewery sub-sector has barley, sorghum, maize as raw materials. These agric commodities constitute the sectors major raw material needed for production, these agro commodities are brewed other elements are mere appendages, the growers and sellers of maize, sorghum, cassava or whatever starch-based product that the brewer requires are linkages in the production process.
Vetiva’s forecast for the brewery market is 26 million hectoliters (mhl) by 2015. For spin-offs like suppliers of agro commodities raw materials as well as distributors, packaging companies, transport and logistics companies, in fact there is more business in this sector.
The search for local substitutes for imported barley malt involved most of the firms in expensive experiments with research and development departments as well as substantial plant conversion expenses. Their efforts were complemented by Federal Institute of Industrial Research,Oshodi which through its research demonstrated that larger beer could be produced using sorghum EXCLUSIVELY, today most firms use maize and sorghum in their beer production process, these companies relied upon for 90 per cent of maize and sorghum used.
Think of various business opportunities you can tap into in this sector, you don’t need any prophet to tell you that the market is wide, big and growing every day.
For various opportunities in this sector, contact
For comments addition, subtraction, division, multiplication and enquiries contact
SAM (Hebron Markato)
SME TRAINING, DEVELOPMENT AND FUNDING
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by Trippledots(m): 5:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
MyInfoo:
Early Life School which was founded by Chief and Chief (Mrs.) I. O. Nwokeji. on 9th January, 1989 now uses the WebGuru School Model

www.earlylifeschool.org

The WebGuru School Model was installed both for their Iba Campus and Festac Campus in Lagos, Nigeria...

Direct Link to the Portal Visit www.earlylifeschool.org/senior/portal

pls y is there earlylifeschool.org and earlylifeschools.org ? both are very similar but i noticed these differences:

-One has schools with an 's' while the other doesn't have 's' in its link address;
-When u go to them, one has a 'latest news' by the right side with its last latest news as its 'new portal' dated 2014, the other has its 'inter house sports competition' dated 2013 as its last latest news. these are d links ( http://earlylifeschool.org/senior/ and http://earlylifeschools.org/senior/ )
-The 'download registration form' of one brings a download pop-up while the other brings a '404 error' 'file not found' result.
-one has ' Managed By: WebGuru School Model' while d other has ' Site Credit: WebGuru School Model' by their extreme down left sides.

does the school have two sites both managed by you. i just need clarification pls. i have screenshots of all I've said as proof if in doubt. thanks
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 5:43pm On Nov 25, 2014
Trippledots:

pls y is there earlylifeschool.org and earlylifeschools.org ? both are very similar but i noticed these differences:

-One has schools with an 's' while the other doesn't have 's' in its link address;
-When u go to them, one has a 'latest news' by the right side with its last latest news as its 'new portal' dated 2014, the other has its 'inter house sports competition' dated 2013 as its last latest news. these are d links ( http://earlylifeschool.org/senior/ and http://earlylifeschools.org/senior/ )
-The 'download registration form' of one brings a download pop-up while the other brings a '404 error' 'file not found' result.
-one has ' Managed By: WebGuru School Model' while d other has ' Site Credit: WebGuru School Model' by their extreme down left sides.

does the school have two sites both managed by you. i just need clarification pls. i have screenshots of all I've said as proof if in doubt. thanks

They are both same www.earlylifeschool.org have been re-directed to www.earlylifeschools.org

They couldnt retrieve the cpanel details for the one that has "s" so a new domain name was registered without an "s" but after retrieving the password then the one with "s" was retained.. So we have to leave the newly purchased one without an "s"... But now we have deleted all files from the newly purchased one. So you cant get to see anything..... So the main Address you should check is www.earlylifeschools.org and even though you visit the one without an "s" it will redirect to www.earlylifeschools.org

I hope you are cleared now?

At the moment we are working on the Structuring their nursery/Primary and Secondary Result. You can see image below

Re: Entrepreneurship Development by Trippledots(m): 6:27pm On Nov 25, 2014
MyInfoo:

They are both same www.earlylifeschool.org have been re-directed to www.earlylifeschools.org

They couldnt retrieve the cpanel details for the one that has "s" so a new domain name was registered without an "s" but after retrieving the password then the one with "s" was retained.. So we have to leave the newly purchased one without an "s"... But now we have deleted all files from the newly purchased one. So you cant get to see anything..... So the main Address you should check is www.earlylifeschools.org and even though you visit the one without an "s" it will redirect to www.earlylifeschools.org

I hope you are cleared now?

At the moment we are working on the Structuring their nursery/Primary and Secondary Result. You can see image below

ok. thanks
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 6:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
Trippledots:

ok. thanks

You're welcome and thanks for asking to get clarified... If you get your first school do notify us for a bonus apart from your normal N40,000 Bonus.
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by Trippledots(m): 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
MyInfoo:

You're welcome and thanks for asking to get clarified... If you get your first school do notify us for a bonus apart from your normal N40,000 Bonus.

ok.
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by olu006(m): 11:54pm On Nov 28, 2014
Profsmithjoe006@gmail.com
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by olu006(m): 12:00am On Nov 29, 2014
Profsmithjoe006@gmail.com. Send me d details
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by velly001(m): 3:18am On Nov 29, 2014
webguru model is it a website or a software?
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by edogho(m): 12:23pm On Nov 29, 2014
MyInfoo:

It is both. It is a Web-Based Software
most of the schools i've visited don't have websites. and i don't think they can use the wsm without a website or can they? ur advice sire, i don dey tire, this schools are just too local. Nigerian Schools Sha
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by velly001(m): 4:01pm On Nov 29, 2014
MyInfoo:

It is both. It is a Web-Based Software
ur whatsap customer care is slow,am a registered agent and yet i get delayed on my question, how do i deliver effectively to client
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by velly001(m): 7:13pm On Nov 29, 2014
MyInfoo:

You only need to printout the sales letter and deliver it to them, they get to read it and if they are interested, they call your number on the letter.

We must have previously sent to you the admin demo login details we will advice you go through the dashboard to understand and any section you dont understand then you can send us an email or post it here and we will respond or we can do a s k y p e presentation with you or directly to your prospecting school.
i havent got my demo login i requested for
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by velly001(m): 9:52pm On Nov 29, 2014
MyInfoo:

Kindly drop your email we will send ASAP
prince_mafiais@yahoo.com
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by velly001(m): 9:10am On Nov 30, 2014
MyInfoo:

We have sent the details already..
seen
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by ashmarkakanmu: 12:18pm On Nov 30, 2014
MyInfoo:

We have sent you the partnership details kindly check your inbox/spam... You are also free to ask whatever question you would like to ask

ashmarkakanmu@gmail.com
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by edogho(m): 10:06am On Dec 03, 2014
@Myinfo, can u be sending message to some schools for me. i'll send d mobile numbers if u agree. just want u to be updating them as to d schools already using d wsm and d upgrades. they're in lag buh i'm not sharing their addy o, not until i convert them. will u do that for me, pls? give me a number or email i'll send it to... just incase, i don't know if i should send to that one u used in sending me d partnership details. I already have discussed with d principals of d schools.
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by Akinife(m): 6:18am On Dec 04, 2014
please send details to falayiakinpelumi@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25)

Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) / Lady Who Sells Banana And Travels By Air (Photos) / Oil Tycoon Gives $100,000 Christmas Bonus To Each Of His 1,400 Employees!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.