Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,416 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Website With Two Years Unlimited Hosting For Sale - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website With Two Years Unlimited Hosting For Sale (513 Views)

Giving Out 10 Domain Name Plus Hosting For 10 Clients Only.. / Please Help, I Want To Build A Secondary School Website With Joomla / Create Your Personal Website With Google Page Creator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Website With Two Years Unlimited Hosting For Sale by BlessJentle(m): 11:52am On Oct 14, 2014
Hello I want to sell my self hosted wordpress site http://howbacklink.com. It comes with a two years hosting plan and the domain name is registered for a year. You can host as many websites that you want . It also has a facebook page with 490 likes/followers.
I just got admission into Uniben to study Computer Science so i don't think i will have time to blog. The blog is just a month and some days old. If you do not like the blog or domain name you can purchase any domain name of choice and use it on the hosting account.

The price? The price is very affordable and friendly

Interested?
Contact me on kaycee2537@gmail.com.
Re: Website With Two Years Unlimited Hosting For Sale by neuljosh(m): 11:56am On Oct 14, 2014
How much is it and what Server is it hosted on I will like to buy it
Re: Website With Two Years Unlimited Hosting For Sale by BlessJentle(m): 12:44pm On Oct 14, 2014
Nueljosh i just sent you a mail

(1) (Reply)

Pls. Help Me Rate My Website Pls / Get 5gb Using VPN Soft On Your Computer / Get An App For Your Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.